Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:38:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Almost All Currencies Down (RED DAYS)  (Read 661 times)
rajeswari_BTC

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:39:32 PM

currencies is down even the BTC is super down hold the coin in a long amount profit remember we should still see the market price charts ||
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

Yes ... that's all. Probably the most ridiculous name I've ever heard. These are the red days. As the beautiful half of our humanity. But do not get me wrong. I did not want to offend anyone. In my opinion, a very correct association.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

What happened today? As i saw in the market almost all the currencies is down even the BTC is super down. Is time to buy or not? Or do  we need now to sell what we hold or not? For you what is your best opinion or best strategy or best advice to all newbie.

Red days are not always a bad days because this is the time for you to have some huge profit. All you need to do is to buy some coins today and you'll earn someday as the bitcoin will grow again. Fluctuation is always happening in the market so it's a normal situation. Bitcoin will have a great comeback soon and will reach 20000$. Always support tokens by having a good community and hold is the key, coins will never let you down.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

The main reason is Bitcoin has fallen heavily in recent sessions as a risk-off mood across markets, worries about a regulatory clampdown, and moves by banks to ban buying bitcoin on credit cards have rattled investors, pushing prices lower
This week UK high-street bank Lloyds banned all cryptocurrency payments on its credit cards, extending to other household names in the banking giant's credit card family including Bank of Scotland, Halifax and MBNA.  SOURCE: https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/914639/Bitcoin-price-news-will-Bitcoin-go-back-up-cryptocurrency-crash-falling
hoodi

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

What happened today? As i saw in the market almost all the currencies is down even the BTC is super down. Is time to buy or not? Or do  we need now to sell what we hold or not? For you what is your best opinion or best strategy or best advice to all newbie.

yes you should sell all your coins for the lowest price you can and then you will understand how economics work ) Selling is not an option now to be honest Wink

Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

Yes Bitcoin's price is dropping down, and as a result altcoins prices decreased too. It happened before many times, because the crypto prices are volatile, and crypto market isn't stable. But it will go up again in the future, so if you have the budget, that's the best moment to buy crypto currencies with low prices.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

many people believe that main cause of the decline in the price of various coins on the market due to the new year china, I think not just about that but we need to pay attention on the usdt problem.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

The downward trend has continued even to this moment and cryptocurrency and bitcoin has not find the bottom yet.  We should think of buying now for the price to reverse and taking another bullish momentum. Many investors are selling they coins out of fear and since the FUD creators know about this they keep creating it in other to make those investors sell out of panic.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

Don't worry we will back to normal  this spring,  I think this all a whale manipulation in order to buy cheap coins
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

The cryptocurrency market is down and one major reason can be the regulatory pressure increase from global authorities to clampdown on this field. China was the first then south Korea India and so on. Thats why the digital currency market is facing the red days, no fears positive news will come soon so it is good time to buy and accumulate coins.

bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:51:50 PM

Just hold what you have now there is sunshine after the rain who knows next day will shine again.Be patience in holding on,if you like to buy some I think this is the right time.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
rappydoo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

this is happening in all markets around the world, it is believe to be because of the chinese new year, and most markets are going through market correction which is just healthy. the market will soon recover.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

Don't be afraid, you have to believe that this is just a big correction.
Bitcoin is gradually gaining acceptance among countries, so the future price of bitcoins will still have a big rise. However, some altcoin may end up with 0.

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

We are aware that not all the days are high and pump days in any stocks or investments. The same goes to cryptocurrencies. Better to hold your coins for now and allow it to be normalised soon. Usually when the time of big holidays are coming like the chinese new year, it happens. So, relax.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

This is normal and happened many time before, when bitcoin down, all altcoins are down in tandem.

Those guys, who have been trading on the cryptomarket for a long time, sure remember even the greater falls. Each time, the market used to make the coolest breakthrough, and the coins gained a lot after it.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

If you buy that day, then today you are profitable. Find the opportunity in difficult.  But I like adventure.
coinlib

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

The market is recovering but almost all top 15 coins are still in the red for the week: http://prntscr.com/ibuan3
as shown on Coinlib
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

Many speculations create negative impact into bitcoin as mother of coin, that's why altcoin also go down. We can't say just because some countries reject bitcoin, because news about USDT also give impact into crypto market. I think buy is the best option but must wait until March and if we already have coin, please stay calm and hold it. Patience and hope the best for all of us.

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

Its just some correction that we are seeing here. Nothing to be worried about. Bitcoin dragged every alt downwards along with it. Now that it has cleared the 200 Moving average of daily, I think we are all going and on our way to new all time high for bitcoin and many other good alts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: