Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So how will be the market in February?  (Read 1257 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

I think it goes down again because there's another "ban" news that focuses on banks banning cryptocurrency transactions. According to Fortune.com, most of the major credit card issuers have implemented a ban for customers to buy BTC and other cryptocurrencies by using their cards.

Bank of America, JP Morgan, Capital One and Discover have already laid their axes on BTC and other cryptocurrencies. As for Citigroup, they're halting cryptocurrency purchases.

I am looking forward to the February 6 meeting in the United States about clarifying regulations of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for investors not to be skeptical with this and hopefully will signal a green light for them to enter.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:00:22 PM

It's worth to buy it now, there are a lot of events in February, this should raise the market!
Bitcoin can fall to 5000, but in the end it will grow.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:09:43 PM

Because of problems in the US bond market, there is a general decline in all markets, including on the crypto-currency market.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?

There has been a lot of FUD in the month of January and also the traditional fall which we are seeing from last 5 years which happens in the month of January. at the moment the market is not showing much confidence as the fake FUD news keeps on coming from different part of the world(this time it was from INDIA).
however, we should see some confidence growing by the end of February as per my opinion.
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:23:36 PM

I think first half of February will be violent, but in the end of the month everything will settle down and better times will be on the horizon.

noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

Get some strong gloves to catch the falling knife to protect your hands Cheesy

Guessing the floor is also a possibility, some did on previous crash and now are close to the moon.

hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:41:30 PM

A lot of people expect another crash for the Chinese New Year. But either way, I think it's gonna take a month at least to more or less stabilize. So far, we wait.

Yes because Chinese people tends to sell coins so that they can have it for Chinese New Year. And really this time I think the cryptocurrency coins value will gets dump again. We should all be prepared to this comings. I think the best that we can do is to hold your coins. We all know that bitcoin value will rise again slowly and slowly and I hope it reaches as what we have preferred or what value we are expecting to so.
gmughals

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

Its time to buy coins because everything will be back and stable again. I believe that it will take a month more and then it will start rising again. last week of February or 1st week of March 2018 again possible increase of price. I hope march will be successful for Crypto..
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

I think until the end of winter and everything will be at about the same level. And in the spring there will be a rise in all markets. As far as I know, this is a regularity.
I am very much positive that things will change very much significantly by the end of this month. We can really hope that the market value of most of the crypto coins will rise in the coming days and will then help you in having some good money at the end. Things are little against the ones who are having crypto coins now-a-days but there is no such need to be worried about anything.
grek_al

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

I think until the end of winter and everything will be at about the same level. And in the spring there will be a rise in all markets. As far as I know, this is a regularity.
I am very much positive that things will change very much significantly by the end of this month. We can really hope that the market value of most of the crypto coins will rise in the coming days and will then help you in having some good money at the end. Things are little against the ones who are having crypto coins now-a-days but there is no such need to be worried about anything.
I hope it will be as you said. In the meantime, I should to forget about my crypto assets, freeze my wallets and go to hibernation until the spring, like a bear  Grin
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?

February cryptomarket will still volatile just like the last month performance. We are expecting the effects of G20 summit regarding crypto, SEC inquiry, Chinese Lunar New Year etc. All we can do right now is hope for the best and prepare for the worst. The good news is after this bearish season there are lots of opportunities due to price of all altcoins return to the same level as of last year.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

Maybe the market will move sideways a bit more, but it will probably go upwards mid of February.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

Looks good to buy when it reaches $5k but for now i would wait some confirmations support breakouts would be perfect trigger to buy more bitcoins,FUDs just destroyed our community's market and these big players are the ones to blame.
Starla

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

do not prejudice this first thing that is natural in the market take a good step it's time to buy and hold until it becomes to your desired profit
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:11:08 PM

it is easy to know that in the our first days of Feb bitcoin has dropped drastically, and still keep dropping more, we are getting close to lunar new year, so many investors are dumping bitcoin to enjoy their holidays, that makes the price drops even faster and will effect bitcoin very badly, it has drop to 8800 now, from today we may see bitcoin drop so much more at least we got to March to see the price back to normal.

I suppose that this February will be marked with the gradual growth of almost all altcoins. Bitcoin will stop falling and become less volatile. However, I do not think that we should expect any pump this month. Probably the bigger losers of February 1,2 will gain a lot.
Peanland

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

I very much hope that by March the situation will improve, but if not, I will invest everything in altcoins
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

I believe that in order to grow in price, bitcoin must first of all solve its internal problem with the slowness of transactions and high commission fees. Without solving these problems, bitcoin is unlikely to recover quickly and continue to grow even after the Chinese New Year. We are waiting for a network of lightning or a more perfect network PHANTOM.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:39:35 PM

With  this huge dump again today, I don't want to predict that this is what will happen, I think most people are imptient about the market and more money is leaving the space than it is entering it at the moment, but I am not dumping my tokens now, I will surely hold
GeorgeFeb

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

I believe that in order to grow in price, bitcoin must first of all solve its internal problem with the slowness of transactions and high commission fees. Without solving these problems, bitcoin is unlikely to recover quickly and continue to grow even after the Chinese New Year. We are waiting for a network of lightning or a more perfect network PHANTOM.

Yeah, I'm also waiting for the Triton network - has crazy transaction fees, like 10 million transactions in a nano gazillion of a second! Should be a humongous thingy!

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

I very much hope that by March the situation will improve, but if not, I will invest everything in altcoins
If you are planning to invest in any coin,this is the perfect situation because all the market went down considerably and with all the regulation problems looming over our head,it might take some time for the market to recover ,but sure it will recover at a later time,so start investing in good tokens and not to jump all your investment as soon as you see the market going down,you must have some money to purchase when the market goes down to the maximum and that is where the profit is all about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: