Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:27:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So how will be the market in February?  (Read 1253 times)
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:36:57 AM

Ya, we all knows that BTC, ETH and almost all Altcoins are red in color and also unstable during whole February due to heavy selling pressure. Bitcoin may be touch $5000, when Chinese new year will start. So i think wait for a week to invest in any currency. And market will stable and gain momentum after Chinese new year celebration or from the first week of march.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rabbai89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

I don't know about any of those predictions being accurate to a tee. But i do think that it is a great time to accumulate more of the coins that you currently hodl! And even obtain additional coinage as well! I feel that the people that do not take advantage of the current opportunity that we have presented before us at this very moment, will be sorry that they didn't pull the trigger in the near future! And I will not let one of those people be me!!!! I am a true believer in Bitcoin and other altcoins as well! You have to have the ability to be strong during the dips, and you will also need the gift of patience as well! People think that they are going to get rich overnight, and that's just not the case. You have to work hard at this like anything else in this world! And not everyone is cut out for this! I still think one of the most proven strategies is plain and simple.....HODL!!!!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:49:55 AM

I think that we will see big dump all crypto at the first half of the February. Then we will see the lateral movement until the end of February.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:50:21 AM

Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?

I hope that it will reach 5k dollar because in this value i am going to start investing on bitcoins in order to earn a huge amount of profit. Decreasing of the price in the market is not bad because it only means this time that you need to invest harder.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:51:54 AM

Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?
Yeah. I think that market will stabilize again. It likes a cycle: first decline and then growth. Don't you think so?
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

Yeah. I think that market will stabilize again. It likes a cycle: first decline and then growth. Don't you think so?

You are not right because nobody can guarantee you that any market will not fall so that you can consider it a cycle.  Grin Grin Grin
I think that we are still in the falling of the market and we should have patience and prepare some money because we will have some low prices in the near future to buy some coins.
BTC will go by the end of febr to 4000 and once it will reach that level we will have the green that we all are waiting for.

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

The market now start to recover from red mark coins to the green field markets exchange. The month of January to February we expected that having a huge drop and it is recover by the middle of the year. All cryptos now are expecting to decrease and then this is our great time to buy and pick most popular coins and have potential in holding long time. Invest now as much as you can to afford.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

To down fall until $5k is impossible since many people still invest on crypto but to reach $6k its already happend several days ago. Many investor buy btc in lower price it will be their profit in the future since it back and also reach near $8k its not possible to back $10k again. In couple months i belive the market of bitcoin will more stable not like in this early years there is a lot of fluctuation that make panic sale.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

By just looking at the charts you can tell that altcoins are recovering now as of the moment. Hopefully it will stabilize this February or by March, but we will never know what will happen after chinese new year.
Janinejoson

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

As of now, many altcoins goes ups and down but more of coin goes up. If you buy that time when you first post this topic, then you are having a profit now. Many people say that the biggest dump of many of the altcoins is this coming chinese new year but I don't really think of it that this is the main cause of this matter because this was also happen way back years and this is natural for the crypto world. It goes ups and down time to time.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

I am now expecting a great uptrend in all markets in this February. Because right now, bitcoin fought all fuds. So it means we will have a brighter tomorrow. I am expecting that it will be. And by that, hodl your coins and let's sell at its ath.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

I am now expecting a great uptrend in all markets in this February. Because right now, bitcoin fought all fuds. So it means we will have a brighter tomorrow. I am expecting that it will be. And by that, hodl your coins and let's sell at its ath.
I also believe in the growth of the entire crypto currency market in the near future, not only because I am an optimist, but also because bitcoin has already reached its minimum positions, after which it must necessarily grow. And after the growth of bitcoin, the other coins will also grow.  Smiley
MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

what happens can not be denied, the fall in prices in the market in February is indeed quite sad, but on the other side must be a stepping stone to invest where all the red and cheap price is utilized. I can not guess that the market price will recover in this month, it may take some time between one or two more months for the market to return to normal and stable prices. especially now the moment of Chinese New Year in which many Chinese people transact and take their coin for various personal needs. and I think it can affect the world of crypto currency trading.
freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

I think the situation in February will be the same,that is, the market will be on the bottom! And then smoothly starts to gain momentum, very much now it is difficult to predict what will happen, strongly storms the market
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

I think this month of February all coins are going down as i see in the market now almost the price is all down may be we need to wait and see before the end this month
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:39:08 PM

From what im watching and what seeing i think the correction its over and its goin to get up like before . Even higheer. Now its the chance to buy that the prices ar e low and you can make profit like never before.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:50:45 PM

Although the market is already in the green zone and rising, it is not too late to take advantage of low prices. Now is the time to buy more coins at a lower price.
After the end of the month, real appreciation of prices will begin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Peanland

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

I think that the correction will continue and the market will be unstable until the end of February. After that the cryptocurrency market will gain momentum and recover. It remains to wait a little.
wht ur signals? I wanna know because agree with, but need to see the situation more clear
Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

Market will be slow in February as well and I think it will take some more time to recover. Specially when Chinese new year is coming and every Chinese is heading towards their home to celebrate.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

i dont think btc would fall 5000 $ but i cant sure about this so i will wait little more time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: