Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:23:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So how will be the market in February?  (Read 1254 times)
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

I think it has stabilized now as the market hasn't made any crazy moves either way in the past couple days. It may range and consolidate for another couple weeks but I believe there will be another mini bull run in either March or late February.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

I think there is a possibility that bitcoin will again drop to 6000. After that, the price of bitcoin will start to grow. I think that  the prices of altcoins will begin to grow at the end of February. The months of March and April should bring us a good profit. Wink

I disagree with your statement mate, many bad news are spreading this month of february just to make unnecessary movement that bitcoin will drop to $5000 and base on expert says but they are rumors. So guys please stop spreading negative feedbacks about the down fall of price because it can not help to recover the value of bitcoin now. All we need is positive news shared to our forum. Market value of February constantly recovering $8477.08 hopefully this could be the start in preparation for the next month price high.
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

I think there is a possibility that bitcoin will again drop to 6000. After that, the price of bitcoin will start to grow. I think that  the prices of altcoins will begin to grow at the end of February. The months of March and April should bring us a good profit. Wink

I don't agree with you. I don't think Bitcoin will have any significant drop this month. The Market is quiet now and I thing will start slowly growing in a week or two.
Vanopest

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:51:56 PM

Prices in January has a very low volume as we can see, and in my predictions, i think that February month will recover its all losses but i was wrong. Prices now is still at its low. Many of us are now at pannic selling. But dont loss my hope from gaining up again. I still hoping that prices in February will be back to normal, just still holding some coins mate
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?

I think february is the month of sale of all crypto. We all know the rumors that chinese cash out their investment for chinese new year and Chinese has the most more investors of crypto thats why it has a great impact of bleeding of coins plus bad news and fake news, makes people panic sell their coin. I think once we pass the chinese new year btc and other altcoins will grow so as many as you can buy more alts now. Once btc wakes up it will moon again.
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?
February is accumulation time while the market is not yet spiking. Better grab the best coin you think you can get profit and avoid shitcoin to get a good profit. The goal is to have a profit whether it is small or big as long as you will not lose.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

I believe that market is going to recover a bit infebruary. It is very possible that we are going to see levels over 10k usd again. And whenever bitcoin goes over 10k usd altcoins will start to climb up again.
Synash0619

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

After reviewing the graph I have concluded that this is the perfect timing to entry again in the market. The market trend is sideways and during this day many investor are are thinking to enter again in the market. February performance would be good for the market most especially at the end of the month.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

I believe that market is going to recover a bit infebruary. It is very possible that we are going to see levels over 10k usd again. And whenever bitcoin goes over 10k usd altcoins will start to climb up again.
Currently price are in red again hopefully market this february will be in green marks. Despite of this falling price I am still positive market can recover this month. So I am hoping market this month will be increasing.
Msoall

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

This month of February will be the most significant month since Bitcoin has just begun to function. I see good opportunities this month and while today that coins are cheaper, I take the odds that I bought more coins because I'm sure the market this month will give us more opportunities to invest more and earn more after a few weeks and months. I see in February as weak and patient holders of the month of the year because because of the fall of the market we could see a lot of real crypto activity and there is a lot of sales going on even the coins are already too cheap.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

I dont think Bitcoin will fall under 5000$, curentlly we have chinese new year, and all the money that shouldve been pulled out is done, now we will face stabilization of the market and it will be ready to grow from March and forward, its only that holidays in january and february crashed it, same as every year
megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

I think anything can happen. probably the price will reach an unprecedented level, because Bitcoin is a "People's Currency" that no one can contest, and unrelated "Middle Man" or a third party like Banking always benefits from every transaction that occurs
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

chinese people need some cash for holiday so all of them seling now.
Looks like we will not going upside until chinese holiday ends.

Logically, I do think the same as your idea. The law of supply and demand is applicable here. Given that there are people who are withdrawing their bitcoins the more supply there is and results in lower prices just like what happen when people did panic selling. But as of this day bitcoin had just been a bit stable though. No need to worry.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

There was a price depreciation at the beginning of the February month, later on somehow price picked up but a lot of variation happened didn't see the stability in the price hoping for the positivity in the price at least at the end of this month.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
castis

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

I think February will not be stable because chinese got holidays from 16 to 21 february , so they will cashout a lot of crypto into fiat, also many negatives news in last days.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:27:08 AM

I think after BTC grow from 5K to 20K in 1.5 month its common that it will go for deep correction. And it's not about Chinese new Year - because they are holders same as we, nobody was selling btc in 6-9K price... so just admit that it was whales games or some other powerfull people or organisation.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

Currently price are in red again hopefully market this february will be in green marks. Despite of this falling price I am still positive market can recover this month. So I am hoping market this month will be increasing.

The market needs to cool down after such a strong and sharp correction. I don't expect continuation of the bullish run in the near future. Now we need to accumulate volumes for further growth.

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

Every time on start of year we had calm market it was bullish. We need wait future updates on bitcoin and some regulations from goverments for change market.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

I think market will be still unstable and bitcoin can be in range from 5k to 10k, in my opinion its good time to invest fiat and bad time to sell your crypto to fiat.
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

For me february and march is the time where chinese people having their vacation and  thats a holidays for them.So maybe value of bitcoin maybe affected due to investors will take a rest and i think that will happen every year.Let see this coming days and month.Thats only my opinion.The value itself depend to the markets buy and sell volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: