Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who sold at a loss  (Read 647 times)
kdn

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

when there is a crash, everything thinks "sell"... flip that thought around and during a crash think "BUY"!

Its a crypto sale black friday event,  buy in quick before the recovery starts
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

Selling cryptocurrency at a loss is only a foolish decision. Price fluctuation is very common in cryptocurrency, so if there is a down trend one should not get panic and sell the coin if it is at a loss. All that is required is some patience to hold the coin till the time its price touches the profit mark.
Jon88 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

I think we will see marketcap under 300 Billion this month. Really sad to see.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?

yes you are right if you are affected selling your assets at a price that is falling then you will get a loss and I have experienced losses because affected from other people's talk until it reaches a loss of more than $ 1500 and that's the first loss because it does not understand how to trade correctly .
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

I call such people weak!
Because when the crypto currency falls, it is called "rule of weak hands"
, but the strong always keep it!
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

The right decision not to sell anything in the negative . And the right assets will always grow back and even above the level of your purchase . To sell less and counting your losses is not the correct solution
cryptobobo

Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?
I didnt sell anything whem the bloodbath happened,but im sure that those who did panic selling that time surely lose a lot of money.This is why i do hold when i am stucked with some coins,because only few hours are needed for the market to get recover from any bloodbaths,weak hands will always fall,and those who hold will always survive any market crash.

nvq4596

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?
once i sell some altcoin that i holding for a loss, and it take off to the moon the very next day, feel like shit the whole day
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

Hello! I feel good, because I don't watch  every hour in the blockfolio. Grin
I lost half my profit, but I do not panic! The market will grow and I will earn even more! Wink

In these kind of days I don't look at all in my blockfolio! Cheesy I guess most of the people lost half of their value - not very funny, but that's how things go in this field. The worse thing is those who HAVE to sell at a loss because they had invested what they could not afford to lose.
For those newcomers in crypto and that's just like a heart attack to see the majority of their portfolios get a lot of decreases caused by the big bearish of crypto. Those people are cut loss their investment will be regretting it soon. I have seen some people in here are mourning to cut loss their investment at the bottom.

People are betting all of their lives at the peak of the price.

Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?

Panic is one of the basic concepts for traders who fail in tradding. Patience is one of the concepts to lead to success in trading. So be patient when you've jumped into the trading business.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?

It is funny question but can be deeply in heart moreover if someone just getting or being lose. It is better to answer that trading should not use feeling, just logic and rational with best preparation such as risk management. It is common in high risk business like crypto trading or other currencies trading will gain in high profit or big loss.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:10:24 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 05:01:22 PM by cryptopuma

Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?
I am not dumb enough to do something stupid like that,holding is the best thing to do when the market crashed and you are trapped with these altcoins,we need to know that the market is too volatile which it can rise and fall un just few hours,manipulators love to see the people who panic,because the prices of each coin in the market will surely go down one by one.

Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

I think they're too upset now to go to the forum Cheesy actually, no need to Troll these people. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have made a profit.
Sumarokovalena

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

here, even the strategy will not help, it is impossible to calculate all the details. and do not be upset, lost today, win tomorrow.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:38:09 AM

I think they're too upset now to go to the forum Cheesy actually, no need to Troll these people. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have made a profit.
That's their decision, they knew that when they sell they lose. we should be aware that losing only happens when we decide to sells it especially at dump, some considered themselves loss when they see the price too high the moment they sell them, everyone experience such thing, it will be a lesson learn for them now.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
shoujiuhaituo7

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

If I don't sell assets, then I'm not losing money, but my current assets are down by 30 percent.

All those whose asset values have fallen are worried and sad.

I can only wait patiently for the market to recover.
George51rus

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

every person has ever gone at a loss. there's no escape from it. that's life. the main thing is not to give up and continue to go forward.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:51:59 AM

Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?
sometimes cut loss are needed.
when market failing and the chart still bearish,its wise to cut loss and buy back at deep.
so u can gain more profit then u just wait the market bullish.

kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

I have a lot of experience of sold below the buy price. It is hard to the feeling of that. When I sold so low, it means I fell less hope about the price.  Cry
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

I have learned from my loss that panicking is an enemy to traders. I panicked and sold off my coins the the the market turned and starts to move up again after i have sold. I now know that you are yet to lose until you sold off.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: