Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:07:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ?  (Read 5535 times)
Downloadlink

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

These are interesting strategies. I want to pick up a few books this weekend on trading, and but basically everyone has a lot of difference in point of view. we all know that investing in crypto is very risky opinion for me.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.

I really like your strategy. It seems very reasonable to me. I am doing something similar, but my numbers and levels are a little bit different.

blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:20:43 AM

If ever the market crashes and you bought at a higher price then you can use the method of sell low, buy lower.
By that, you were able to increase the number of your token/coins, and wait for it to bullish again. It is a bit risky, so you must study and check its pattern and make some analysis.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:21:37 AM

This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
Your strategy most of the time will not work. You need a good entry point in buying to make your strategy work like buying at the support of the graph etc. It would have been better for you to study technical analysis and develop you own trading system(that fit for you) which will work in good times or bad times.
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:26:31 AM

good strategy, but how to know the signal of the coin going up or down, I think it is very important to then decide to choose to coin a coin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:26:52 AM

I use strategy, buy and hold. Rarely traded within the day. Much safer to buy them and keep. In this sense, I am an investor.

Better or not depending on the type of the person.
Each person has diffeent way how to trade so better for me or for you but not sure for other people.
But in general, most people become investor.
ctguitardude

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:37:49 AM

Honestly, I look for affordable ICO's or reasonably priced publicly exchanged coins that do two things, 1). Solve a real problem, provide a real service, or make a real product. 2). Are out there hustling to get real world users, and people engaged in their platform, rather than just have a fancy website but with nothing to show, even behind the scenes. I am looking into a variety of coins and tokens, but one that I recently got excited for was this one called https://view.ly/.

It's like YouTube but on the block chain, and they are doing away with advertisers and giving creators lots of ways to monetize their content. This seems like it meets both of those 2 basic requirements when I research what ICO's are the best investment strategy. I was very encouraged when I read they are actually hustling and getting real popular youtubers with large followings onto their platform, not just saying they might do it at some point. https://medium.com/view-ly/announcing-the-first-of-our-new-creator-lineup-25e95231d694. I also think people should invest in tokens that deal with areas of interest or knowledge they might personally have, as they might be more inclined to do the research that is needed to see what is a dud and what isn't. Definitely diversify and don't put all your eggs into one basket for sure. Buy into various industries these coins are tackling.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:44:02 AM

I have a simple strategy.

I put 80% of my money on ETH and NEO to take advantage of long term growth.

I put 20% of my money onto altcoins. These investments will be on altcoins in 2 main category.. privacy coins and smart contract platforms.

And then some small money on a few interesting ICO.

In this way, my 20% portfolio will have a chance for exponential growth while my 80% portfolio will rise steadily over time.

I like this strategy a lot. I also hold a bit of BTC/BCH and Monero as well. I feel like those are good coins to hold long. just keep throwing a bit of money here and there at new promising alts and reap the benefits long term

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:14:04 AM

I think it's pretty easy, you just need to choose which coin you think is good, then wait until the price falls, and sell at the price you want
haji lulung

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:14:10 AM

I think the best way to invest crypto is choose the right time to buy. Don’t buy cryptocurrencies when they are raing up the hill because they will always come down the valley.
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

I think the best way to invest crypto is choose the right time to buy. Don’t buy cryptocurrencies when they are raing up the hill because they will always come down the valley.
Yes, of course it's better to choose the moment when the price is at the minimum values, it will bring more profit in the future. But the strategy of buying and selling coins should be based on the current behavior of the crypto currency market.  Smiley

ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

Yes, of course it's better to choose the moment when the price is at the minimum values, it will bring more profit in the future. But the strategy of buying and selling coins should be based on the current behavior of the crypto currency market.  Smiley
Given the current position in the market while you only need to buy coins, for sale the price is too low. Although at the moment bitcoin is gradually becoming more expensive, maybe altcoins will also start to grow.
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

The best strategy is to study the market and invest accordingly. The market trends give the best ideas for future or further investments.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

My best strategy so far is to invest in coins with good working product, super star team and holding the coins for the long term.

I always remove my invested capital when a coin multiples by 2 and would leave the remaining tokens for the long term.

Long term pays better than short term.
castis

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

i think best is buffet style, just buy and hodl for 5 years and dont care about all small swings and problem of life.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

My best strategy so far is to invest in coins with good working product, super star team and holding the coins for the long term.

I always remove my invested capital when a coin multiples by 2 and would leave the remaining tokens for the long term.

Long term pays better than short term.
Yes, I also usually return the initial investment and after that I leave the coins for a long time. But I return the initial investment only if I feel the need for large purchases. But the current situation on the market forces to change the strategy, now the growth of x2 seems huge.
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

I noticed some investors began to adhere to the strategy of buying coins after they were released to the exchange, after the price of them falls and in many cases becomes more accessible than at pre ico.
But in good big projects - this strategy does not work.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

Actually, in the investment method is very simple. The concept is to buy at a cheap price and sell at an inflated price. Only the question, "whether the coin company we follow has a good chance?". So, we should know the background of the project and the investors that follow it. Requires special attention when you want to invest if you want to generate significant profits.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

I noticed some investors began to adhere to the strategy of buying coins after they were released to the exchange, after the price of them falls and in many cases becomes more accessible than at pre ico.
But in good big projects - this strategy does not work.
I also noticed that some projects are traded even lower than on pre-sale. In my opinion, some of these projects have good prospects for development. For example, one such project is spectiv.
Phily40

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

Your strategy is simple and straight forward, but try to increase the amount you hold for long term.
For mine when I invest I prefer to trade not more than half of the investment for short term and hold the rest for long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: