Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ?  (Read 5533 times)
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
That is quite a lovely approach I have always been following in all my investments for a while. I follow this principle since I have noticed that not being too greedy in the market is always the best option and while some are always looking for the best price to sell and missing the right spot until they sell lower, I have always been contended with the profit I get and selling in batches like this helps all the time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

My strategy is to invest in projects with a real product that will be useful for the society. I think that these coins will give the best result in a few years. This strategy requires a lot of patience and effort. But in the end it will bring a very high reward.
Unfortunately, there are very few such projects, so finding such a project is a great success. Most projects have only a good idea, white paper and a few people in the team. At the same time, they want to collect 10-20 million dollars. Therefore, I think that the only right strategy is to invest only in quality projects with a real product. The withdrawal of money must be done if necessary.  Wink

Stake VIP wager
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

need to choose some altcoins and learn about them - who is team, what is the volume of trading on the market, also succesful coin will be on big market like binance, bittrex, bitfinex, also need luck, so good luck)
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:53:00 PM

Personally, what I do is that I invest in a project at ICO.
Once the project gets to x3, sell part to recover your initial investment and also take little profit. Then HODL d rest

Cuthbert Allen

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:20:13 PM

I usually use mental stops (Hard stop-losses can actually cause you to lose money. Use risk-reward rather than stops), buy the best and dont trade large positions (more than 10% of daily volume for small coins. Limit size so you can liquidate faster)
Carwyn Young

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:25:25 PM

Some of the smaller market cap ICOs will push up their price so I just don’t put too much stock into every official announcement and dont sell short
Alexnelepa92

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:34:56 PM

First you need to understand that everywhere there are pitfalls. Do not try to make all the money in the world. Set yourself real goals and achieve them. Then you will succeed. If you are an experienced investor of HYIP projects, it will not be difficult for you to understand the market structure in a short time.
For myself, I distinguish two strategies of cryptoinvesting:
1) shopping cart.
2) long term Buy&Hold investment.
You can also select the third investment strategy:
short-term investment in the thirst for a quick profit.
Personally, I avoid this strategy because of the high risk of going negative as a result of the transaction. Your first trades can be successful, but without knowledge of technical analysis of the market and the structure of trading, you will not be able to properly perform operations and as a result will be in the red.
Edsel_Miller

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

I think you should understand all inherent risks.
Bitcoin is more volatile than practically any other type of asset, including gold or the stock market. Cryptocurrency is still a young technology, and faces many challenges. While I believe the overall trend for bitcoin is upwards, trading this currency comes with considerable risk. Bitcoin prices are highly impacted by public sentiment about the currency. It will continue to fluctuate as companies and financial institutions make decisions of how to incorporate (or not incorporate) it into their businesses and workflow. It’s also highly sensitive to regulatory changes, as I will get to in a minute.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
This is really a good thing but  i don't think that it is always happen in right way because most of the ICOs are not in actual are legimate they are come for the scam only ( but 20% ICOs are doing really better ) , so if 2× aim didn't reach the surely it will not work at all .
Here in my opinion it is much better for us to follow this stretagy to make ourself in to profit , that we should only put our profit that we are getting and making from ICOs investment Because if we can invest that amount that has no tension of loss and profit then surely that will give much profit easily if we can hold for long term and also  we can see that in the most of the ICOs prices are always going for the ebtter level  , so better to hold .
Here my current portfolio to hold altcoins tocken by ICOs are now about 6000$ and investment was of about 2000$ , so we can understand well that how much we can make with ICOs long term hold of coins .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

Right now, the market is swirling with a mix of fundamental and technical analysis; the key is to discern a list of the factors that matter the most to you personally, then do a "blindfold" test after you've documented all of your findings
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

No strategy anymore. Just waiting for the market situations. People are very suspicious about their ideas,strategies ..

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
jayc89

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

Some of the smaller market cap ICOs will push up their price so I just don’t put too much stock into every official announcement and dont sell short
The announcements of the coins is what makes the price go up too. Perhaps you should invest after all the programmers of the coins post within their threads.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Arizona

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:55:12 PM

A beautiful project, a successful team and solid investors or supporters
These are the features im looking for, there is no other reason for the development of the plant
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

There is no strategy for investing in crypto currency, it seems to me that the best solution for this is your luck and your attentiveness. She will be able to help you achieve success in your life, and if you are in a hurry, you will not have time.

i beg to disagree, investing in crypto world requires a lot of strategy, knowledge, hardwork, mentally and emotionally, luck is just a bonus for the traders. for me i what i usually do is, i study the graph first, i check the past 24 hours if the volume is increaasing or not, then i check each candle stick if it is time to buy or sell. i guess you much learn first what are the meaning each candle sticks in the graph, if you already know all this things, i assure you trading will be easy for you.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

There is no strategy for investing in crypto currency, it seems to me that the best solution for this is your luck and your attentiveness. She will be able to help you achieve success in your life, and if you are in a hurry, you will not have time.

i beg to disagree, investing in crypto world requires a lot of strategy, knowledge, hardwork, mentally and emotionally, luck is just a bonus for the traders. for me i what i usually do is, i study the graph first, i check the past 24 hours if the volume is increaasing or not, then i check each candle stick if it is time to buy or sell. i guess you much learn first what are the meaning each candle sticks in the graph, if you already know all this things, i assure you trading will be easy for you.
yes true investment in crypto is not the origin in choosing we must be smart in determining and choosing a projeck so we ourselves must also have the science in analyzing a projeck in the future predictions will be successful. even then through observation that is not easy
Savantor

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

Don't try to figure out what may ultimately benefit society, that's impossible. just research as many projects as you can and go with your gut.
Tohsigohay

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

You should do the analysis first before buying and hold. learn every step that shows there will be improvement. set aside 60% for investment and 40% to survive if the price goes down can buy it again.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

My strategy is to keep two different staches for crypto. One is for long term investments which I do not touch even if they retrace more than 60% because I have done my research on these projects and am confident of their rise with time in future. Second is for day trading, which I do based on Technical Analysis.

heinz975
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

This is the Strategy I was following in crypto.

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

This strategy is really only suitable for an ever-growing market, in other market situations this approach can not be used. For example, in a falling market, you need to keep your coins, because selling at a low price is a loss of money invested. In general, you need to invest only a small part of your funds so that you can easily survive the difficult times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: