Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:10:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ?  (Read 5537 times)
Pistachiop

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:24:07 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very dlicate investment platform that should be handled with extreme caution , fIRST, DO YOUR RESEARCH PROPERLY AND FIND COINS SUITING YOUR INTEREST, THEN DECIDE ON HOW MUCH YOU ARE WILLING TO RISK IN THIS particular coin before investing
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

There are various strategies undertaken by the community in investing in ICO. One of the strategies that I think the community has the most to do is to hold all coins at a time when the market is down and unstable, then, use that time to buy large quantities of coins to hold for a period that matches the potential of each coin. After that, if the coin can already produce a high value above the purchase price, then sell coins when the market situation is stable.
jdkly

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:27:32 AM

Your approach applies to short-term investments. But for starters, based on my own understanding of the password business, I suggest you get a long-term investment from a long-term investment
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:48:32 AM

I don't think there is a strategy needed in investing in crypto, You just have to analyse and study the project before you get into it. Make sure you know what projects they have and their development team.
Cryptomania12

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:52:12 AM

I recommend buying on ICO and selling more on the exchange. I prefer modern realities to choose the best of the best projects and do not hodl tokens for long
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:11:06 AM

The best strategy, in my opinion, is to invest prior to conducting a survey on Cryptocurrency to be invested.
There will be many kinds of Cryptocurrency in the market but try to choose the most profitable Crypto.
After that purchase Crypto when the price is cheap, do the Cryptocurrency price monitoring.
Hold the coins you have and invest.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

I do invest in low cap privacy coins, buy while its low, hodl and sell it high. This strategy is always effective based on my own experience.
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

There are 2 different seasons in the crypto money world. One of them is the Bear season and the other is the Taurus season.
When the crypto stock market enters the bear season, prices are falling. I'm investing in coins at a low price these days. I sell when the prices go up to what I want.
kap786
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

Hi
everyone has different strategies But I make Strategy according to News and Charts and Buy Coin and Hold Coin till I get Profit so good for investment purpose  along with this do daily Trade on few Coins

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Ootsumasu

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

indeed the main strategy in the investment is to find the lowest buy price at a certain time, then sell it at the highest price at the right time.

this is a common thing that investors often do.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

My way is to split my money and buuy in more than one kind of coins. It will be better to make the different investments in the market. This way will make the investment  more safe.
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:28:27 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 12:26:41 AM by sash1801

Most traders use a combination of the two but will tend to give weight towards one over the other. Chris Burniske,(I recommend reading) author of Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor’s Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond, covered this recently on Twitter, explaining that it is essential that you understand what kind of strategy is right for you. He shared a link from Investopedia, outlining the difference.

link https://twitter.com/cburniske
      https://www.amazon.com/Cryptoassets-Innovative-Investors-Bitcoin-Beyond/dp/1260026671
      https://twitter.com/cburniske/status/944574503065186304
      https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/difference-investing-trading.asp

read, this is instructive

Version 1 https://www.whatbitcoindid.com/strategy-v1
 Version 2 https://www.whatbitcoindid.com/strategy-v2
 Crypto Investment Strategy v3 https://medium.com/@whatbitcoindid/crypto-investment-strategy-v3-2541a160f6eb
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

Do not invest on a falling market . If you think we are already at the bottom , just wait few weaks and you'l see that you was wrong and market continue to fall . The best strategy is to choose the right moment to get in  , just wait until you'l see a specific markers that indicates a recovery of crypto market . By following this strategy you will not buy "dip of the dip" , but most likely you will save a lot of money and definitely will save your nerves .
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:46:08 AM

If you are a newbie in crypto, start in a small amount only. It is better to wait for the third dump of crypto coins before you buy and stock more coins. Try to hold it as long as you can to have a better income.
lakatina

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:33:03 AM

That is precisely the trend of long-term investment, you should carefully consider the currency you invest, there is knowledge you will survive in this market.
Bunmi1989

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:44:47 AM

I look for tokens with unique concept that can give money back easily and did x5 or more just like fresco did the other time. When I see a good price I  sell all and move on. Still learning anyway and I gain from most people idea here. Btt is really a wonderful place to be
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:22:46 AM

This strategy is just used in increasing market. How's about decreasing? I suggest you must preparing many strategies for trading. Besides, you need to follow the market frequently to give right choices

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

My strategy generally is very simple. Never sell in panic condition, never sell when the price is dropped. Never buy the coins without analyzing and researching carefully. And never put all money into the crypto. Additionally, we must be hard to learn and learn again the update and progress of crypto and altcoins.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

I joined crypto, I'm new, I'm planning to be in this market, maybe I will invest more in ICO projects, it's profitable, although I know the risk level The accompaniment is great
tera do

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:53:46 AM

These are interesting strategies. I want to pick up a few books this weekend on trading, and but basically everyone has a lot of difference in point of view. we all know that investing in crypto is very risky opinion for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: