Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ?  (Read 5539 times)
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:00:34 PM

a good strategy especially if you're a trader is to buy and sell just buy your cheap and you sell the other trader dear because they are bouncing so they are losing your heart so you can earn the money you can buy Altcoin with the potential you can hold it long enough to make your profit more profitable to new traders and want to try to invest your investment so small that you do not lose big.
yukihirasouma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

the best strategy is buy low and sell high no matter how long you always get profit.
always buy coin with the good potential to growh and hold it and sell if profit.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

Last year I followed a strategy of investing in ICO, but this year that strategy does not bring me income. While I was doing the bounty as it does not require investments. But I think that investment in ICO will be profitable again , but only after the rates of cryptocurrencies will start to grow.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:31:29 AM

This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
Nicebuble wrapt lng curo .bai idea about this strategy you will not loss your investment but you can earn more by doing this method. I'm doing like this but not all. Thanks for info and sharing good ideas.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:41:21 AM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.

This is actually a good strategy specially for tokens who have reached their hypothetical moon. Slowly sell them off all by taking off a percentage per price movement so you take as much profit you can get without the risk of losing the profit along the hodling. Really great idea.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:57:41 AM

Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200

My strategy in the crypto world if I have 1 bitcoin then I will buy Altcoin 0.3 bitcoin. 0.7 for backup if the altcoin price goes down we can backup, I prefer short-term trading. And a little play margin
everyone has their own strategy which they think it works, and I'm not a person who has been holding for long time and throwing away the chance, when prices go up 2x I will sell everything, I don't want to be too greedy and ultimately lose because the price of altcoin is very easy to collapse
mobiistaryuna

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

I use to trade in short term.If you have, at any point, the opportunity to cover your initial investment and still have enough crypto to play around with: don't hesitate and do it.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:12:57 AM

My investment in Crypto is very simple. I will spend time, using my knowledge and experience to thoroughly analyze the electronic currency. Then buy the potential currency when it's at a low price. Hold and wait for the bull market. At the time, these electronic coins would give me good returns.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:20:00 AM

I usually choose a coins with more fluctuation, cause that market with higher fluctuation will give us more profit in a short period of time, so it will be the best choice to start a day trading.
Beldon

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:47:06 AM

One strategy for investing in crypto might be one of the ways that you buy coins for now because the price is still cheap and you can hold it for a certain period until the coin price rises and in the future you can sell it when the price goes up

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

The strategy that I use usually do the daily trade. When do the daily trade we must always be ready to buy and sell coins quickly in order to get profit? In principle, if we trade is to gain profit. So we should be able to take advantage of opportunities.
suman mark

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:10:26 AM

Each investor has his own strategy of earning on the cryptocurrency market, and it may differ from the amount and the desired timing of profit. Personally, I use a moderate strategy. And ready to wait from six months to several years to get their profits. During this time, I study a lot of projects, and try to buy coins at the lowest possible price. I form my portfolio from different assets, and I choose my approach to each of them
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:22:11 AM

This can not be applied to a variety of conditions. Yes, of course, it will be good when the market will continue to rise but when it otherwise would certainly be hard enough can feel the results of this. Moreover, in this period are indeed rising quite rare and certainly will need other strategies to keep it could produce.

Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:29:37 AM

Diversify its all what we have.
50% in bitcoin and other in alts.
Decrease btc to 25% when market on deep with buying alts

pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:39:45 AM

I usually choose a coins with more fluctuation, cause that market with higher fluctuation will give us more profit in a short period of time, so it will be the best choice to start a day trading.

all of the crypto's are volatile so there is no need for you to choose a certain kind . fluctations cannot also give you a profit for a short period of time due to the fact that the market of cryptos will always be down , therfor day trading is a totally bad idea to do  .

Re: Strategy to invest in crypto ?

my current strategy before investing in crypto is that i only buy when the market is on dip and i usually hodl them for a longer time , maybe 1 to 2 years .

Diversify its all what we have.
50% in bitcoin and other in alts.
Decrease btc to 25% when market on deep with buying alts

you shouldnt decrease your btc investments in order to buy alts because btc is more valueable since it is the only coin that can give you a 100 percent return as when compared to other's because btc's base value is already high enough .
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:23:07 AM

The strategy that I have now is simply to buy a lot of altcoin and wait until the end of this year, because I think after a few devaluations will be a big increase and I will be profitable. This is my strategy.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
bolbau

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

This method is often used by many traders, commonly referred to as take profit (TP), there are certain limits or levels for releasing assets when the market price has touched the targeted TP, and there is a maximum limit of the possibility that prices will not rise again. methods or strategies like this are good enough to play safe, so we don't lose all assets, but tend to be slower in the goal of getting big profits.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:33:30 AM

Your strategy is very terrible and I think it's dangerous, because it's not based on the news, you only analyze it based on price
so, suppose there is news that Bitconnect will stop the service, and the price drops 70%, then do you want to buy the coin? even though the potential recovery price is 300%
cryptocurrency strategy in my opinion, the best is based on the latest and updated news

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

My strategy to invest just buys the most potential coins that will give a good profit. I will divide my coins that I will invest in a short term and for a long term. We should study first the best outcomes to invest to avoid losses at the end of it.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

You could be looking at a 5-20B market cap with minimal risk. Everything in the market is almost entirely propped up on the speculation of the token being successful yet they are nothing more than a whitepaper. Brave (BAT) already has 5 million users. Thats 5 million more than everything else because they dont even have a working product, and wont for 2 more years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: