Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is recovering or what if not  (Read 1150 times)
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry

Bitcoin's price will probably not be lower than $ 8k. Furthermore, to this point, as I look at the exchange rates at the exchange floors, Bitcoin is tending to rebound, with the exchange rate at $ 9k and showing signs of a continuous rise. So what you must to do is hold and wait for Bitcoin exchange rates rebounded in March

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:19:18 PM

keep calm and do not panic
it's normal
prices rise high and fall
possibly again at btc resto
because yesterday pas high price on sell and now its time to buy
I believe it is the time to buy and will recover right away in the upcoming days. The good at this time and dont get panic and think of this is the time of correcion from last year ath price. I think recovering of the current price is any moment so I will hold on to bitcoin for now.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:14:12 AM

I fully share the desire of the author and I hope that in the near future it will be so. Since any market, obeys such laws as the ratio of demand to supply, I think that in the near future bitcoin will really start to rise. Also, much important factor is that soon the miners will get the last bitcoin and on this date many analysts pin their hopes.
Sadly to think those people bitcoins at high price and mostly they are in badly troubled for they can't get profit from it(as they think). If we recall crypto history since from the start, we find out that these scenario isn't the first time and much more dip before than of today's happening. That's why, we should be in big deal for this dip and absolutely it will back again in few weeks- might be on march.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:16:53 AM

Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry
Lol. This days you need to learn more and believe on your investment my advice is to research more about bitcoins because this kind of dump or down in the market triggers the most of the newbies in crypto like you. There is a certain prices that bitcoins stay at and wait for it. Don't be worried close any bitcoin related technology and live your life like no bitcoins, be back this march Smiley less stress maximize your earnings.
Jjunpat (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:12:25 AM

I never stress out myself instead think the positive vibe while waiting BTC's recovery. All your tips really gives me a peace of mind. I trust it will be back to normal. I need time to study the crypto markets too to have exact knowledge in every dealing of its prices.
prabhu

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

Yesterday Bitcoin's price dropped to $ 7790.Then again began to grow slowly.Now the price is $ 8654. Slowly increases again slowly decrease.This condition will soon be removed.Bitcoin will slow growth.Bitcoin is likely to grow again in March.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

Within weeks this could recover, else this would serve to be stable for a long term same as that it has been when the price was around $2000. Slowly everything is getting saturated, possibly this could lead towards the recovery as positive news too is coming out even by the time of hard negative traffic.
Jjunpat (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

hint: if you "think" that bitcoin fell today, then started rising again, you are following the price far too closely. Are you a day trader? No? you shouldn't even be checking more than once or twice a week.

the more you obsessively follow the price the more likely you'll make a stuoid choice.

It might be like that Sir because I am new in btc trading with my first try last mid of january was good enough to earn then I tried again I thought $10k price would be a chance but the price really go down just in 2 days after. So I feel nervous when I see it dropped $3k. I guess you are right not to check market exchange often and it makes me less worry reading all your tips for me.
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:09:57 AM

Yesterday it did look as if the price was recovering but today it isn't.  There is a good chance of a big drop today to as low as a couple of days ago or even worse.  These rallys are very weak ones I think. 
yul2k6

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

Yes today it doesn't look good it will be a few weeks to recover
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

Bitcoin allows us to get a truly long-term perspective on the market,This is a developing system and we need patience,just imagine how people value it and i don't understand why they are dissatisfied.I often read that developers are't trying to make it better but we have evidences here,for example the number of LN transactions have already reached 1000,it will be very helpful for bitcoin to gain more trust in society and i hope there will be good offers which will once again prove to the people of its superiority,therefore price will rise up,So i just want to say that its developing system and we will see universal possibilities of it,just we need is patience...
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry
I also hope too. But based on our past experiences with Bitcoin, dumps and declines on its market price is just temporary and after a couple of weeks, its price will again increase. Just continue holding no matter what. You might as well consider investing since the price of it at this moment is low which will be an advantage for an investor knowing that your investment in Bitcoin has a chance to grow.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

I also hope too. But based on our past experiences with Bitcoin, dumps and declines on its market price is just temporary and after a couple of weeks, its price will again increase. Just continue holding no matter what. You might as well consider investing since the price of it at this moment is low which will be an advantage for an investor knowing that your investment in Bitcoin has a chance to grow.
I felt weak and lonely whenever I am hearing that people here are just hoping rather than believing that bitcoin is recovering. Is it hard to believe in it? Do we have the reason for not believing it could possibly happen although not now or not too soon but for sure it will come, that is why we are always saying to just hold what we have.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

I don’t see any signs that Bitcoin is recovering. That’s pity thing. I will wait until BTC start its rise. It should be done. Otherwise the whole market will crash and we will lose too much money and hopes.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

Count on the fact that bitcoin will rise in price and will become a millionaire is stupid. I hope that this year will be solved the problem of transaction and bitcoin will be suitable for trading. Then we will have the opportunity to earn bitcoins. The price of bitcoin will have value. It will be adjusted by the number of coins that we earn.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

I don’t see any signs that Bitcoin is recovering. That’s pity thing. I will wait until BTC start its rise. It should be done. Otherwise the whole market will crash and we will lose too much money and hopes.

It was recovering a bit after the last bottom was reached, but we have taken a dive below $8k again, which isn't anything bad considering that we probably have found a new temporary range of ~$8k/~$9k, give or take a few hundred. We might even see the market globally fall down deeper towards flat $7k, where in the worst case we'll break through $7k as well due to the lack of actual support. Recently we have seen that usually strong base support levels don't mean anything in a market being as thin as the market right now. Direct result of the thin market is that we might reach a point soon where the market is oversold, which is why I am buying all the way down -- I am not afraid to pull the trigger because this is a fantastic opportunity.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

I think it will take a few more months for the price to fully recover. Because as I can see now the progress is too slow and there’s a lot of dips. Which is also good because it’s an opportunity to accumulate more coins. Hopefully by March the price will show some improvement and star to rise again.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

What if not? It's nearly impossible for btc not to recover. Of course it will although it may take some time, maybe within a few weeks, or months, or even few more years, we don't know when but sure thing is it will recover so don't worry if you are seeing the price falling down, it really happen.
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:47:00 PM

If it seems to me that bitcoin can still go down again, it's because it's closer to Chinese New Year's Day, which sells bitcoin to get fiat money, for their New Year's celebration, and it's like a seasonal cycle, because bitcoin is mostly owned by china.

Sure, they sell millions of dollars of Bitcoin to pay for the new year celebration  Roll Eyes

Ongoing bear market, more to come.
Jjunpat (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:41:21 AM

There's nothing to worry about, it's slower but still recovering.
I think soon (maybe after February 20) will start to rise to at least 15K.

As newbie trader I understand now that its risk taking for trading situation like this but knowingly prices really goes up and down. Unlike my mini grocery business I can decide the price depending its market value. I still want Btc trading because I am interested to deal with this line of business and it is existing already that is to be use at a later time. It has a huge impact of quite a few people have known Bitcoin so it is worth trying and waiting for that time comes to uprises again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: