Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

Dear Friends!

We have finished working on connection Casper API to NEO and after internal testing we will roll it out for you to try. Providers, in their turn, will be able to store files from either Ethereum or NEO, where our MVP is currently operational.

P.S. for those who are eager to already try it out, you can get it from our github https://github.com/Casper-dev/Casper-server

Stay tuned for more!

Another good news from the team of Casper API! Good job to all people behind this project, for sure you are all tired but happy in what you are doing. You really don't disappoint all your supporters and investors.
That is really an awesome news for all of us supporters and investors Casper API makes their project grow and grow as it is progresses.
Thats right this project is really doing great and all of that is because of the team doing their best for this project of casper API continued supporting for this project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

Hello dev i'll read about this project very active team and participant given a lot of benefits more trusted advisor and partnership i know more ico about also cloud storage one mo them not be successful i hope this project achieve the goal be successful platform.
yap thats correct you can read more information about Casper here https://casper.io you can join also to their telegram to discuss more update about the project.. @CasperProjectENG be a part of growing project.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

Dear Friends!

We have finished working on connection Casper API to NEO and after internal testing we will roll it out for you to try. Providers, in their turn, will be able to store files from either Ethereum or NEO, where our MVP is currently operational.

P.S. for those who are eager to already try it out, you can get it from our github https://github.com/Casper-dev/Casper-server

Stay tuned for more!

Another good news from the team of Casper API! Good job to all people behind this project, for sure you are all tired but happy in what you are doing. You really don't disappoint all your supporters and investors.
That is really an awesome news for all of us supporters and investors Casper API makes their project grow and grow as it is progresses.
Truly Casper API really did not disappoint us and will provide a very satisfying progress. Partnering to all the well known companies, Casper API is really makes its groundbreaking and a major breakthrough in the field of data and cloud storage system. Good job for this awesome team.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

I advise everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, hope you succeed. I am sure the company will occupy the leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO. The project is really interesting, today! It attracts the attention of other people. Today, development is very important in this area!
Even in the first place we saw that in pre ICO was successful and I believe this continuation of plan will assure the success of this project however we have to support this kind of project because it really catchy and a lot of people are interested.
Yes that is true! Casper API is now on its step by step process of its success but still they dont disappoint us by giving us the best of all in terms of data storage and cloud storage. Many people will not gonna stop supporting this project and that is for sure.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

Is the alpha version of casper API is already out.? Sorry if am asking a repeated question but couldnt find the info.
not yet they will announce if already to launch the beta version as I read also this is free I don't know yet how many total capacities can store for that.
As of the moment the casper team doesn't have any updates about the alpha version of Casper API but surely and indeed they will out updates regarding this matter and once that it is already out I'm sure that they will satisfy us in this.

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

I advise everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, hope you succeed. I am sure the company will occupy the leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO. The project is really interesting, today! It attracts the attention of other people. Today, development is very important in this area!
Even in the first place we saw that in pre ICO was successful and I believe this continuation of plan will assure the success of this project however we have to support this kind of project because it really catchy and a lot of people are interested.
Yes that is true! Casper API is now on its step by step process of its success but still they dont disappoint us by giving us the best of all in terms of data storage and cloud storage. Many people will not gonna stop supporting this project and that is for sure.

In the end it is about the quality of their service. If it will be used a lot support will only grow in the future.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

Hello dev i'll read about this project very active team and participant given a lot of benefits more trusted advisor and partnership i know more ico about also cloud storage one mo them not be successful i hope this project achieve the goal be successful platform.
if you all the comments here they talking about the good news and good updates of the team. exactly the team are very focusing on how the casper will improve more and more every single day.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

Blockchain continues its successful march around the world

Today, the blockchain technology is actively developing around the world, so South Korea has decided to invest in its development more than $200 million and this fact was announced by the Ministry of science and information and communication technologies of the Republic of Korea.

The terms announced by officials are rather short-to complete the campaign by 2022, and then to train more than 10 thousand industry professionals and to establish 100 companies.

And starting next year, the Ministry plans to support the launch of six pilot blockchain projects in the following areas:

✔electronic document management between two countries;

✔maritime logistics;

✔realty; online voting;

✔customs sphere, etc.

Thus, South Korea plans to increase the country’s competitive position in the blockchain industry.

http://casperproject.io

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/blockchain-continues-its-successful-march-around-the-world-fe0ddce440eb

This development will definitely affects the cryptocurrency industry because of the growing expansion of Crypto adoption.
The growing demands of Bitcoin will totally affects its value in the market resulting to an increase of its current value.
I really hope this will also affect Casper API because many crypto users would benefit for the project's platform. This storage service provider would be a great benefits for users especially for Dapps and this could definitely bring great profits and safekeeping files and data.
That is reallly a good and awesome news! Another big and first world country are now participating in cryptocurrencies and will now gonna invest on it. It will open a way and make all the cryptocurrencies stronger and stronger once again. Let's hope that all the countries will acknowledged and trust cryptocurrencies as time goes by.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

Is the alpha version of casper API is already out.? Sorry if am asking a repeated question but couldnt find the info.
not yet they will announce if already to launch the beta version as I read also this is free I don't know yet how many total capacities can store for that.
easy guys we know that casper team will announce and say it immediately if there are some updates and about the alpha version. its ok na ask but remember there a lot of way if you want to know some updates. website and there telegram.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

I think not yet i never seen about that alpha version maybe sooner they release about the updates of alpha. just wait for a moment we know that the team are very busy for this ico.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

Today, the blockchain technology is actively developing around the world, so South Korea has decided to invest in its development more than $200 million and this fact was announced by the Ministry of science and information and communication technologies of the Republic of Korea.

The terms announced by officials are rather short-to complete the campaign by 2022, and then to train more than 10 thousand industry professionals and to establish 100 companies.

And starting next year, the Ministry plans to support the launch of six pilot blockchain projects in the following areas:

✔maritime logistics;

✔realty; online voting;

✔customs sphere, etc.

Thus, South Korea plans to increase the country’s competitive position in the blockchain industry.

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/blockchain-continues-its-successful-march-around-the-world-fe0ddce440eb

This development will definitely affects the cryptocurrency industry because of the growing expansion of Crypto adoption.
The growing demands of Bitcoin will totally affects its value in the market resulting to an increase of its current value.
I really hope this will also affect Casper API because many crypto users would benefit for the project's platform. This storage service provider would be a great benefits for users especially for Dapps and this could definitely bring great profits and safekeeping files and data.
That is reallly a good and awesome news! Another big and first world country are now participating in cryptocurrencies and will now gonna invest on it. It will open a way and make all the cryptocurrencies stronger and stronger once again. Let's hope that all the countries will acknowledged and trust cryptocurrencies as time goes by.
this is big help if Casper become part of this increasing because if they going to increase competitive to many country they need also storage like Casper affordable and totally secured important data files that going to use for bigger country blockchain hosted.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
neowne

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

Guys, I'm sitting here comparing different projects and definitely Casper deserves special attention.
here the real communication of the team with the "spectators" and possible investors.
The very essence of the project is very modern and interesting.
I advise you to follow the news.
Nifontov

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

Apparently the project is of interest to investors, and switching to a bounty scheme with a percentage of fees in the long run may even be the best option for us. I hope that the fees for the main ICO will be rapid and large.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

So as I understand Casper can provide big data storage on the blockchain and providers can also choose between Ethereum and NEO. Sounds pretty cool.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

The Pre-Sale of our project is going on

And there are still 20 days to buy CST tokens. Today we would like to remind some important details of our Pre-Sale.

So:

✔Any investor who is ready to spend a sum of $10000 or more can own the tokens

✔the price of the token CST is 0,12$

✔CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

✔for fast communication there is an official telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

✔sell of the tokens will last until 02.08.2018.

Important! Our social network administrators are NEVER the first to send private messages.

Administrators NEVER send personal wallets to pay for tokens.

NEVER click on unfamiliar links that unknown people send to you – they may be scammers.

Only you decide whether you want to become part of large Casper API project and purchase CST tokens.

We recommend you to study the project yourself and ask questions to the team members or the community.

CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

Apparently the project is of interest to investors, and switching to a bounty scheme with a percentage of fees in the long run may even be the best option for us. I hope that the fees for the main ICO will be rapid and large.

Thank you. we want our project to be the best!
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:02:02 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 07:13:06 PM by cryp24x

Here's an update guys! The Pre-Sale of our project is going on.
Any investor who is ready to invest in it is more than welcome. What are you waiting for? Don't miss to be part of this great project!

Please be reminded that you can only purchase CST on the official website https://casperproject.io.  
This is to remind you again to be careful. Our social network administrators are NEVER the first to send private messages.

More important reminders are indicated below.

The Pre-Sale of our project is going on

And there are still 20 days to buy CST tokens. Today we would like to remind some important details of our Pre-Sale.
So:

✔Any investor who is ready to spend a sum of $10000 or more can own the tokens

✔the price of the token CST is 0,12$

✔CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

✔for fast communication there is an official telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

✔sell of the tokens will last until 02.08.2018.

Important! Our social network administrators are NEVER the first to send private messages.

Administrators NEVER send personal wallets to pay for tokens.

NEVER click on unfamiliar links that unknown people send to you — they may be scammers.

Only you decide whether you want to become part of large Casper API project and purchase CST tokens.

We recommend you to study the project yourself and ask questions to the team members or the community.

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/the-pre-sale-of-our-project-is-going-on-98d4042a3751
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:37:16 PM

So as I understand Casper can provide big data storage on the blockchain and providers can also choose between Ethereum and NEO. Sounds pretty cool.

We develop a convenient platform for suppliers, users and investors
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:39:44 PM

✔maritime logistics;

✔realty; online voting;

✔customs sphere, etc.

this is big help if Casper become part of this increasing because if they going to increase competitive to many country they need also storage like Casper affordable and totally secured important data files that going to use for bigger country blockchain hosted.

Thanks for your opinion!
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

✔maritime logistics;

✔realty; online voting;

✔customs sphere, etc.

Thanks for your opinion!
Another achievement for this project of casper API and this project is really expanding because this kind of data storage is definitely needed now a days for compilation of documents in a storage and  very useful for everyone
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: