Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

Look's like the community had a good vibes this day, they continue to pump up this thread by exchanging different idea and how they support the project itself. Anyway, I do looking forward about this amazing project of Casper. God bless!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

Dear Friends, we are happy to break the great news

A partner to one of the biggest crypto foundations in the world — Draper Dragon — Richard Wang, appreciates Casper API and has become one of the first investors!

We would like to remind you that the price on the tokens during the Pre-sale is just $0.12 and if you have made your decision to make the investment, now is the best time to jump in.

Who do you think will be next?👻

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

Good news as I keep saying the project Casper API has a really amazing project that even a well-known person is interested in this project investors still keep going and engaging to Casper API and it all thanks to the Team who puts a lot of effort introducing and spreading the good project that can offer a brilliant services to the user and a very profitable investment.
That is a really an good and awesome news for us supporters and believers. One of the well personality in the crypto just invested in Casper that make a very loud noise in the community and because of Richard wang's investment many well-known personalities will surely invest in Casper API. I can't wait to see another personality will be part of Casper.
Changpeng Zhao maybe next partner and invest for Casper he is billionaire person and top 1 in crypto currency  founder if he be a part of Casper i will make sure  this project become top 1 in ico.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

A partner to one of the biggest crypto foundations in the world — Draper Dragon — Richard Wang, appreciates Casper API and has become one of the first investors!

We would like to remind you that the price on the tokens during the Pre-sale is just $0.12 and if you have made your decision to make the investment, now is the best time to jump in.

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

Good news as I keep saying the project Casper API has a really amazing project that even a well-known person is interested in this project investors still keep going and engaging to Casper API and it all thanks to the Team who puts a lot of effort introducing and spreading the good project that can offer a brilliant services to the user and a very profitable investment.
That is a really an good and awesome news for us supporters and believers. One of the well personality in the crypto just invested in Casper that make a very loud noise in the community and because of Richard wang's investment many well-known personalities will surely invest in Casper API. I can't wait to see another personality will be part of Casper.
This kind of news is really a good one indeed. Knowing that Casper continuously gains collaborations with investors and company whether well-known or not would be our desired updates we wanted to hear out. May this will continue until Casper attain its goals.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

Changpeng Zhao maybe next partner and invest for Casper he is billionaire person and top 1 in crypto currency  founder if he be a part of Casper i will make sure  this project become top 1 in ico.
better to invest now before its to late and repent for decision making this is trusted cloud storage i ever saw not like the previous platform stop because lock of supporter participant and the team not been active.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

This is really good news to all of us crypto people who invested and going to invest in cryptocurrencies. The future will be very fruitful for us and we have to be very ready to invest our money in great projects like CASPER API. Let us support and continually spread the news about CASPER API!

In the future interest in the crypto industry will double

Do you know that the interest to cryptocurrencies and blockchain will double in the near future?

The study was conducted from March 26 to April 6, 2018 and covered 15 countries and each surveyed about a thousand respondents.

According to the study, 66% of Europeans have heard about cryptocurrencies and 35% agree that the crypto industry is the “future of online payments”. Another 35% suggested that the value of cryptocurrencies will grow during the year.

The share of knowledge about the crypto industry is equal to or more than 50% in each participating country. Austria (79%) and Poland (77%) have the highest rates. In the US 57% of respondents heard about cryptocurrencies.

Fewer than 1 / 10 surveyed residents in Europe, the US and Australia have ever owned digital assets. The survey showed that European residents who use mobile banking are much more likely to own cryptocurrencies (12%) than those who do not use it (4%).

Only 9% of respondents have crypto assets but 25% said that they intend to buy them in the future. The highest percentage (18%) of ownership of digital assets is observed in Turkey, the lowest (4%) — in Luxembourg.

Do you think whether the interest to the crypto world will grow in the near future or not?

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/in-the-future-interest-in-the-crypto-industry-will-double-b2f3deb71a70
Even currently the market are not good, everyone are hopeful that this will still give brighther future to investors and community.
True! As we all know the market are not in good shape right now but since Casper API offers a good service and very useful to all people, definitely this will be a successful ICO. 
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

Really a good news. It adds a confidence to all your supporters that people like Richard Wang also supports and believes in Casper API. This is just another proof that this ICO will give a secure and safe storage in the future.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

Look's like the community had a good vibes this day, they continue to pump up this thread by exchanging different idea and how they support the project itself. Anyway, I do looking forward about this amazing project of Casper. God bless!
Maybe because people believe that Casper API has a lot to offer to all people that will be very useful in the future. Also, people from the team are very active and gives update every now and then about the progress of the project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

Maybe because people believe that Casper API has a lot to offer to all people that will be very useful in the future. Also, people from the team are very active and gives update every now and then about the progress of the project.
That is also what I think behind this many support in the community it is clear that the project impost by the group is achievable and its doable because the team behind casper is doing their best to polish its ICO so when it is operational everything will be smooth they are sourcing and still building the best team to project that the future of casper is certain.
neowne

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

another portion of super news from the team,
keep it up!
I closely monitor the events of the project,
you will succeed!
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

Look's like the community had a good vibes this day, they continue to pump up this thread by exchanging different idea and how they support the project itself. Anyway, I do looking forward to this amazing project of Casper. God bless!

Well the Casper API project has never ceased to amaze us each and every day the good news keeps coming up it's beyond expectation. This is what investors are looking for, giving a 100% guaranteed for satisfaction needs of an investor this is the reason why many investors are keep coming.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

keep it up!
you will succeed!
With the aggressive investment of casper in its assets and network you can say that this project is really serious in what they are doing and the certainty of success is around an inch because of the due diligence and wise decisions of the team soon many investors will acknowledge casper and will join the project a simple but effective way of marketing the product is working hard to achieve your goals.
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

The Pre-Sale of the project is going on
And there are still 20 days to buy CST tokens. Today we would like to remind some important details of our Pre-Sale.

check it out: https://medium.com/casperapi/the-pre-sale-of-our-project-is-going-on-98d4042a3751
among

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

keep it up!
you will succeed!
With the aggressive investment of casper in its assets and network you can say that this project is really serious in what they are doing and the certainty of success is around an inch because of the due diligence and wise decisions of the team soon many investors will acknowledge casper and will join the project a simple but effective way of marketing the product is working hard to achieve your goals.

this is good news and an add value for the project and more people will be joining the ICO
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:35:08 PM

Richard Wang is in the house!

Another amazing partner from the biggest crypto foundations in the world — Draper Dragon.

Let us give him a very warm welcome!

A partner to one of the biggest crypto foundations in the world — Draper Dragon — Richard Wang, appreciates Casper API and has become one of the first investors!

Stay with us,
Casper API Team

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/dear-friends-we-are-happy-to-break-the-great-news-4b36c8edeca0
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.
we can not say because we do not know the weather. it is difficult to invest because the market price is extremely low. we need to be out of money. but right when you say we know one is the CASPER API for people trusting so more investors invest in the project we need to remind investors of the scam.
Kindly make sure you are writing an understandable english even the basics because i don't know what you wanna say. The marketprice or marketcap is big issue that we have loss a big amount of it. Whether the market is bad or good if casper has this great ideas no need to doubt hitting its hardcap or not it is a success.

Bottomline is the Casper API project will succeed even if in many circumstances may happen it has already a good feedback and good ratings many investors still keep coming and at any moment the success of Casper API will be in hands
Indeed! That is true that because of the good and positive comments, feedbacks and speculations about Casper API it pulls and attract many investors and partners to invest and be part of them which will definitely ensure their success as the project progresses.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

This is really a worth to celebrate! Having one of the well-known personality that joined Casper API will definitely gives a huge impact to their attractions and will gonna pull many investors to invest on them. Great to have Richard Wang in our team.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:26:03 PM

Well maybe that is because of the project's greatness and awesomeness I think. Many people who believe and trust this project really have a good insights about Casper API that will definitely gives ideas to those who are wanting to be part and invest on this project.

efreeti

Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

Well maybe that is because of the project's greatness and awesomeness I think. Many people who believe and trust this project really have a good insights about Casper API that will definitely gives ideas to those who are wanting to be part and invest on this project.

They also have a great service ready soon. It's essential to have decentralized data storage in a decentralized digital world. They are right on time.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

This is really good news to all of us crypto people who invested and going to invest in cryptocurrencies. The future will be very fruitful for us and we have to be very ready to invest our money in great projects like CASPER API. Let us support and continually spread the news about CASPER API!

Do you know that the interest to cryptocurrencies and blockchain will double in the near future?

The study was conducted from March 26 to April 6, 2018 and covered 15 countries and each surveyed about a thousand respondents.

According to the study, 66% of Europeans have heard about cryptocurrencies and 35% agree that the crypto industry is the “future of online payments”. Another 35% suggested that the value of cryptocurrencies will grow during the year.

The share of knowledge about the crypto industry is equal to or more than 50% in each participating country. Austria (79%) and Poland (77%) have the highest rates. In the US 57% of respondents heard about cryptocurrencies.

Fewer than 1 / 10 surveyed residents in Europe, the US and Australia have ever owned digital assets. The survey showed that European residents who use mobile banking are much more likely to own cryptocurrencies (12%) than those who do not use it (4%).

Only 9% of respondents have crypto assets but 25% said that they intend to buy them in the future. The highest percentage (18%) of ownership of digital assets is observed in Turkey, the lowest (4%) — in Luxembourg.

Do you think whether the interest to the crypto world will grow in the near future or not?

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/in-the-future-interest-in-the-crypto-industry-will-double-b2f3deb71a70
Even currently the market are not good, everyone are hopeful that this will still give brighther future to investors and community.
True! As we all know the market are not in good shape right now but since Casper API offers a good service and very useful to all people, definitely this will be a successful ICO. 
That is definitely true! Now that countries are now dealing and started to join cryptocurrencies no wonder that the population of crypto-enthusiast and people who have interest in cryptocurrencies will double or maybe triple in the near future now that many successful ICO are already done and launch like Casper API it will definitely attracts many people to join in the crypto-world.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:25:41 AM

Reference:
That is definitely true! Now that countries are now dealing and started to join cryptocurrencies no wonder that the population of crypto-enthusiast and people who have interest in cryptocurrencies will double or maybe triple in the near future now that many successful ICO are already done and launch like Casper API it will definitely attracts many people to join in the crypto-world.
So the Casper Api will be a big box of different information from different people around the world. One thing is for sure, that the crypto information and other tech data will continue to grow again and again.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: