Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:34:05 PM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.
Yes Indeed! This project is really deserve of success. Everyone is excited for the launch and try the app so we may experience the goodness of it.

Thanks a lot!  We have a team of professionals for the realization of our project!
This project is really a successful one because it was built and made by a team of professionals and experts in their fields. Great thing we have supported a best of its kind project in the name Casper API. Great job team!
Thats right this project of casper API has a great features its very helpful and very useful to everybody a cloud storage you can store your file and documents and also its safe
You are definitely correctly and I absolutely agree to you! As of now Casper API have lots of unique and great features that only this DApps has. It is very useful all of us and very helpful in terms of storing data, file and important documents.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:38:00 PM

Hi guys, this project looks like it has a lot of potential. Just wondering what the roadmap is for the token - where can I find this out? Also, when are you thinking of approaching an exchange? Thanks. I hope that the professional approach of the team to the success of the guarantee in the future. I sure will participate your project.

It has bro. This project is very promising with great team behind it. Visit our site and do more review and you can download the whitepapar from the site also.  https://casperproject.io
Pls don't miss out this project.
Definitely sir and I guarantee you that it has a lots of potential to be one of the best ICO of this year and the next couple of years. Just a tip sir try to visit their official website and check all your needed information for you to have a clear answers.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:40:16 PM

This ico goes well. Maybe i can invest to this campaign, i will wait for this to succeed. I will tell this to my friends and maybe we will invest to this one. Goodluck to the team.
That is really a good move and good idea for you because it will surely and definitely gives you the opportunity to earn more than enough at the same time they have lots of benefits and incentives for their investors.
Yes! that is truly a good idea and move for you investing in this project because Casper API will guarantee you that they will give you the benefits and incentives that you will have in giving part and investing here in this awesome and promising project.

Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:37:11 AM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.

that's the case, we can see the team's determination to expand and look for further refinement to get out of the way for the project to start.
neowne

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:50:28 AM

This is really interesting and exciting guys!
Satoshi Nakamoto decided to declassify himself? Is it true or just a hoax?
Reliable evidence only can tell that it is true and I think we need to look at this closely and carefully

An individual claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto has announced they are writing a book about bitcoin and its history that will include personal stories of its creator, though it's unclear whether the person is the actual inventor of the world's first – and still biggest – cryptocurrency.

Last Friday, a website named nakamotofamilyfoundation.org posted a letter signed by Satoshi Nakamoto – the (probably pseudonymous) name of the author of the notable 2008 bitcoin white paper, whose real identity still remains unknown.

Satoshi Nakamoto will write a book

The Network has information that there will be a book that reveals the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and those who are behind the creation of bitcoin. It is reported by nakamotofamilyfoundation.org This message blew up the Internet.

According to published information the text was written by Satoshi Nakamoto himself. The author said that he plans to release a book in two parts with answers to the most pressing questions of the crypto community.

The first chapter of the autobiography has already appeared in the network. It tells that Satoshi first started to publish messages about bitcoin in the Network when he was 20 years old. The Chapter notes that since the age of 14 Satoshi was keen on cypherpunk, which gives base for the principles of bitcoin. The author writes that the project that changed the world came after a series of failed attempts made by other people. Satoshi succeeded in his business only because he was at the right time and in the right place.

The crypto community reacted ambiguously: many believe that this is a lie and Satoshi will never reveal his secret. Someone is ready to believe that this is another PR for bitcoin. However, we can say for sure: everyone is waiting for the book and this is one of the most discussed news in the Network!

Do you think that’s true? And has Satoshi Nakamoto decided to declassify himself?

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/satoshi-nakamoto-will-write-a-book-59f8bfdc76d6

the news is certainly interesting,
however, the description already indirectly states that he is not the first, but only in time used and paid the idea.
we will wait for the book))
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:10:14 AM

This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.

I Agree its a very unique project with among of all cloud data storages it has many great features to provide the conveniency to the user aside that Casper dapp has a many advantages over its competitor and its being recognized even more gathering more investor and even a well known personality are interested to this project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:23:24 AM

This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.

I Agree its a very unique project with among of all cloud data storages it has many great features to provide the conveniency to the user aside that Casper dapp has a many advantages over its competitor and its being recognized even more gathering more investor and even a well known personality are interested to this project.
team Casper update every week to make all know what will happen of the platform they show to all the proof and who is new member of the project the advisor the partnership how many their raised and collected so that's is why Casper is become popular and more people now is interested.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:23:31 AM

Hi guys, this project looks like it has a lot of potential. Just wondering what the roadmap is for the token - where can I find this out? Also, when are you thinking of approaching an exchange? Thanks. I hope that the professional approach of the team to the success of the guarantee in the future. I sure will participate your project.

It has bro. This project is very promising with great team behind it. Visit our site and do more review and you can download the whitepapar from the site also.  https://casperproject.io
Pls don't miss out this project.
Definitely sir and I guarantee you that it has a lots of potential to be one of the best ICO of this year and the next couple of years. Just a tip sir try to visit their official website and check all your needed information for you to have a clear answers.
I see great potential on this project, it can really bring us to moon. I'm glad that impart if this project. They are making progress and lot of news about CASPER API.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

team Casper update every week to make all know what will happen of the platform they show to all the proof and who is new member of the project the advisor the partnership how many their raised and collected so that's is why Casper is become popular and more people now is interested.
Casper API never fails on updating us. Good work for the team and its participant i see good future to this project all news was progress. Keep the good work team.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

that's the case, we can see the team's determination to expand and look for further refinement to get out of the way for the project to start.
Very well said and I totally agreed to you that because of their determination, efforts and passion that why this Casper API is successful and it really paid-off.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:11:59 AM

Reliable evidence only can tell that it is true and I think we need to look at this closely and carefully

An individual claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto has announced they are writing a book about bitcoin and its history that will include personal stories of its creator, though it's unclear whether the person is the actual inventor of the world's first – and still biggest – cryptocurrency.

Last Friday, a website named nakamotofamilyfoundation.org posted a letter signed by Satoshi Nakamoto – the (probably pseudonymous) name of the author of the notable 2008 bitcoin white paper, whose real identity still remains unknown.

The Network has information that there will be a book that reveals the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and those who are behind the creation of bitcoin. It is reported by nakamotofamilyfoundation.org This message blew up the Internet.

According to published information the text was written by Satoshi Nakamoto himself. The author said that he plans to release a book in two parts with answers to the most pressing questions of the crypto community.

The first chapter of the autobiography has already appeared in the network. It tells that Satoshi first started to publish messages about bitcoin in the Network when he was 20 years old. The Chapter notes that since the age of 14 Satoshi was keen on cypherpunk, which gives base for the principles of bitcoin. The author writes that the project that changed the world came after a series of failed attempts made by other people. Satoshi succeeded in his business only because he was at the right time and in the right place.

The crypto community reacted ambiguously: many believe that this is a lie and Satoshi will never reveal his secret. Someone is ready to believe that this is another PR for bitcoin. However, we can say for sure: everyone is waiting for the book and this is one of the most discussed news in the Network!

Do you think that’s true? And has Satoshi Nakamoto decided to declassify himself?

Reference:

the news is certainly interesting,
however, the description already indirectly states that he is not the first, but only in time used and paid the idea.
we will wait for the book))
This news interest me a lot because now that I can finally know and see who is the reason behind the greatness of bitcoin and at the same time the foundation and one of the founder of cryptocurrency.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:14:09 AM

Yes indeed! they are really transparent in giving us updates and latest news about the progress of their project and this Casper API team is very responsible with regards to their supporters and partners.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:16:22 AM

Yes you are right Casper API team is really doing the finishing touch for their project and they are now on the process of smoothing it up and refining it and sooner it will be very successful and in-demand.
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

Yes indeed! they are really transparent in giving us updates and latest news about the progress of their project and this Casper API team is very responsible with regards to their supporters and partners.

It's all thanks for the team Casper API for providing guaranteed results this is the reason why Casper project is up to this point giving so much time and effort improving and getting better each day showing new updates and good news its something very appreciable, we are all full support for this project keep up the good work.

GigTricks
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:50:22 AM

It's all thanks for the team Casper API for providing guaranteed results this is the reason why Casper project is up to this point giving so much time and effort improving and getting better each day showing new updates and good news its something very appreciable, we are all full support for this project keep up the good work.
They are a few competitors with the same function as casper in the market now its SIA STORJ and maybe BURST but it think Casper is the improved version of some of this competitors because casper is very aggressive in improving their project making it so active means that the team is delivering results and updates every time the hard work will be paid off when casper hits its operational stage.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

I advise everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, hope you succeed. I am sure the company will occupy the leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO. The project is really interesting, today! It attracts the attention of other people. Today, development is very important in this area!
Even in the first place we saw that in pre ICO was successful and I believe this continuation of plan will assure the success of this project however we have to support this kind of project because it really catchy and a lot of people are interested.
Yes that is true! Casper API is now on its step by step process of its success but still they dont disappoint us by giving us the best of all in terms of data storage and cloud storage. Many people will not gonna stop supporting this project and that is for sure.

In the end it is about the quality of their service. If it will be used a lot support will only grow in the future.
Yes that is true! Support and trust are needed for Casper to be successful and be the best of all in the field of data and cloud storage system and they all have that because make people are trusting and supporting this awesome and great project that is made this year. I am glad to be part of this awesome team.

From what I can tell they are on a good way to become the best in this area. The experience and knowledge they have won't be beaten easily by any competitors.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

Yes you are right Casper API team is really doing the finishing touch for their project and they are now on the process of smoothing it up and refining it and sooner it will be very successful and in-demand.
Yes the team are doing their best for this project of casper API for the successful  of this project in the future and also because of the consultant have this project
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:47:13 AM

Casper team continuously making its objectives and promises really plausible for everyone so it doesn't give doubts but an assurance that they are turning those into a reality. We have an idea on what the team's been working on as they provides updates we actually wanted to hear out.

25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

Reference:
if it is true the better the project will be. More to trust because of the partners coming to the project. more widely spread around the world for more people to invest in the project.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

Do you think that's true? And has Satoshi Nakamoto decided to declassify himself?

That is an awesome news because we can know finds out the person behind the first ever cryptocurrency and I can say one of the founder of cryptocurrencies if that is really true.

it's wonderful to see if this is true because we know more about partnering in the project for a better project and more to trust and invest in the CASPER API.

For the casper, there will be more partners coming for more invest and trust

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: