Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.
Yes Indeed! This project is really deserve of success. Everyone is excited for the launch and try the app so we may experience the goodness of it.

Thanks a lot!  We have a team of professionals for the realization of our project!
This project is really a successful one because it was built and made by a team of professionals and experts in their fields. Great thing we have supported a best of its kind project in the name Casper API. Great job team!

Thanks for your opinion!
The team must be experienced to be successful this kind of project and I came to visit the list of team and I think they are all qualified and had experienced and I think that's enough to assure the success of project.
Its obviously a cherry-picked done in selecting the individuals to be part of the team. I'm really convinced that each of them are perfectly suited for their designated positions and be able to accomplish the tasks. That's why they came up in this kind of ideas.
Yes thats true the team is making all they can to do for this project API additional the adviser's that they have in this team to be sure this project will be successful.
We must do the same, we must do all we can for the sake of this project, because the team are doing their best, they are doing their part and It must same with us.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

I advise everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, hope you succeed. I am sure the company will occupy the leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO. The project is really interesting, today! It attracts the attention of other people. Today, development is very important in this area!
Even in the first place we saw that in pre ICO was successful and I believe this continuation of plan will assure the success of this project however we have to support this kind of project because it really catchy and a lot of people are interested.
Yes that is true! Casper API is now on its step by step process of its success but still they dont disappoint us by giving us the best of all in terms of data storage and cloud storage. Many people will not gonna stop supporting this project and that is for sure.
Because Casper Team are really amazing they always their best just to make sure all of their projects will have a successful outcome and that's is one of the big reason why people continue to support Casper API because their team never fail us, they have always extraordinary updates that's why this ICO keeps more exciting and promising.
Casper team really exerts efforts in their working phase to make the platform into a reality one. Its the purpose and goals they look forward to. Since the team proves that they are reliable and commited on what they are doing then I trust their methods.

CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

Friends, we have great news!

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors having supported our cross-chain solution for decentralized data storage.

QTUM is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million. Here's how they describe their organisation https://qtum.org

Combining a modified Bitcoin Core infrastructure with an intercompatible version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), QTUM merges the reliability of Bitcoin's unfailing blockchain with the endless possibilities provided by smart contracts.

We would like to thank QTUM and their community for their invaluable support!

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.
Yes Indeed! This project is really deserve of success. Everyone is excited for the launch and try the app so we may experience the goodness of it.

Thanks a lot!  We have a team of professionals for the realization of our project!
This project is really a successful one because it was built and made by a team of professionals and experts in their fields. Great thing we have supported a best of its kind project in the name Casper API. Great job team!

Thanks for your opinion!
The team must be experienced to be successful this kind of project and I came to visit the list of team and I think they are all qualified and had experienced and I think that's enough to assure the success of project.
Its obviously a cherry-picked done in selecting the individuals to be part of the team. I'm really convinced that each of them are perfectly suited for their designated positions and be able to accomplish the tasks. That's why they came up in this kind of ideas.
Yes thats true the team is making all they can to do for this project API additional the adviser's that they have in this team to be sure this project will be successful.

You can count on it, as the project's getting near on its ICO ending, more and more people are getting interested. Participants and Investors are quite optimistic about this project and based on my observation and what i've read this project's gonna be big.
Also, the project has several advantages from its unique and amazing concepts,features and design that will ensure great performance and services to the future clients. Not only that, behind this project are team of great individuals with prominent reputations and experience to develop such wonderful and reliable platform.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors having supported our cross-chain solution for decentralized data storage.

QTUM is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million. Here's how they describe their organisation https://qtum.org

Combining a modified Bitcoin Core infrastructure with an intercompatible version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), QTUM merges the reliability of Bitcoin's unfailing blockchain with the endless possibilities provided by smart contracts.

Casper API Team

Its just amazing, day by day it is still getting better and better and becoming more interesting another exceptionally good partnership with investors Casper API Project never fail us to surprise with new updates. This project is really impeccable.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

Casper API Team

This is such an amazing news for the Casper API community and congratulations for a job well done to the Casper API and also to the team behind this project. The project's obviously gaining a lot of attention thus resulting in a positive feedback and in return gain new partners that both focuses on future success and promises great services for users of this platform.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

Casper API Team

Its just amazing, day by day it is still getting better and better and becoming more interesting another exceptionally good partnership with investors Casper API Project never fail us to surprise with new updates. This project is really impeccable.

One thing's for sure, because of this new development and this new partnership, the number of clients and investors would exponentially increase resulting in great profits and success. Qtum obviously has wider community that would most definitely affect Casper API in a good way, this would mean potential users and investors in the process. I hope this new form partnership will be the key to a long and lasting great services.

GigTricks
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:39:45 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 06:50:44 PM by cryp24x

This is just WOW!

QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors!

QTUM is a decentralized Blockchain application platform capable of running Smart Contracts on multiple virtual machines, with Proof-of-Stake consensus*.

QTUM is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million. Here’s how they describe their organisation https://qtum.org

Combining a modified Bitcoin Core infrastructure with an intercompatible version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), QTUM merges the reliability of Bitcoin’s unfailing blockchain with the endless possibilities provided by smart contracts.

Casper API Team

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/friends-we-have-great-news-61de074ca99
*https://twitter.com/qtumofficial
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

This is just WOW!

QTUM is a decentralized Blockchain application platform capable of running Smart Contracts on multiple virtual machines, with Proof-of-Stake consensus*.

QTUM is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million. Here’s how they describe their organisation https://qtum.org

Combining a modified Bitcoin Core infrastructure with an intercompatible version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), QTUM merges the reliability of Bitcoin’s unfailing blockchain with the endless possibilities provided by smart contracts.

Casper API Team

Reference:

since you thought its ok so far with the investors of casper api, then this kind of bomb pops up. Damn, having qtum as an investors is damn huge Smiley

lets get ready to rumble Smiley
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

This is really interesting and exciting guys!
Satoshi Nakamoto decided to declassify himself? Is it true or just a hoax?
Reliable evidence only can tell that it is true and I think we need to look at this closely and carefully

An individual claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto has announced they are writing a book about bitcoin and its history that will include personal stories of its creator, though it's unclear whether the person is the actual inventor of the world's first – and still biggest – cryptocurrency.

Last Friday, a website named nakamotofamilyfoundation.org posted a letter signed by Satoshi Nakamoto – the (probably pseudonymous) name of the author of the notable 2008 bitcoin white paper, whose real identity still remains unknown.

Satoshi Nakamoto will write a book

The Network has information that there will be a book that reveals the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and those who are behind the creation of bitcoin. It is reported by nakamotofamilyfoundation.org This message blew up the Internet.

According to published information the text was written by Satoshi Nakamoto himself. The author said that he plans to release a book in two parts with answers to the most pressing questions of the crypto community.

The first chapter of the autobiography has already appeared in the network. It tells that Satoshi first started to publish messages about bitcoin in the Network when he was 20 years old. The Chapter notes that since the age of 14 Satoshi was keen on cypherpunk, which gives base for the principles of bitcoin. The author writes that the project that changed the world came after a series of failed attempts made by other people. Satoshi succeeded in his business only because he was at the right time and in the right place.

The crypto community reacted ambiguously: many believe that this is a lie and Satoshi will never reveal his secret. Someone is ready to believe that this is another PR for bitcoin. However, we can say for sure: everyone is waiting for the book and this is one of the most discussed news in the Network!

Do you think that’s true? And has Satoshi Nakamoto decided to declassify himself?

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/satoshi-nakamoto-will-write-a-book-59f8bfdc76d6

Now that's weird. Even if Some individual come up to the light and reveal it on camera that he was Satoshi don't you think that's a bit peculiar? I mean what's the catch? I really believe that the creator of Bitcoin is not just an individual. I believe this is a group and Satoshi Nakamoto is just a made-up name. They knew the risk if one of them share their identities to the public this would obviously create different reactions and consequences. There will be positive effects like having more knowledge and understanding about Bitcoin and how it was created and how it really works. But i also believe that there are dangerous effects as well. Like market crash and creators of Bitcoin might get in to some kind of trouble.
The system might get compromise, something like that.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

This is really good news to all of us crypto people who invested and going to invest in cryptocurrencies. The future will be very fruitful for us and we have to be very ready to invest our money in great projects like CASPER API. Let us support and continually spread the news about CASPER API!

In the future interest in the crypto industry will double

Do you know that the interest to cryptocurrencies and blockchain will double in the near future?

The study was conducted from March 26 to April 6, 2018 and covered 15 countries and each surveyed about a thousand respondents.

According to the study, 66% of Europeans have heard about cryptocurrencies and 35% agree that the crypto industry is the “future of online payments”. Another 35% suggested that the value of cryptocurrencies will grow during the year.

The share of knowledge about the crypto industry is equal to or more than 50% in each participating country. Austria (79%) and Poland (77%) have the highest rates. In the US 57% of respondents heard about cryptocurrencies.

Fewer than 1 / 10 surveyed residents in Europe, the US and Australia have ever owned digital assets. The survey showed that European residents who use mobile banking are much more likely to own cryptocurrencies (12%) than those who do not use it (4%).

Only 9% of respondents have crypto assets but 25% said that they intend to buy them in the future. The highest percentage (18%) of ownership of digital assets is observed in Turkey, the lowest (4%) — in Luxembourg.

Do you think whether the interest to the crypto world will grow in the near future or not?

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/in-the-future-interest-in-the-crypto-industry-will-double-b2f3deb71a70

Yes. I really do believe that it's only a matter of time. Cryptocurrency is the future. This would be the next mode of conducting transactions, trading, purchasing an item and goods, for business purposes and investments and for storing valuable tokens.
This type of system is the next step to our human innovation and to our daily basis. This is a great indication that people should have knowledge about this and we should now invest on a project like Casper API. Because when the time comes when cryptocurrency becomes a day to day basis. Then, at the very least we're already invested on an amazing project like Casper API.

GigTricks
Emmax

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:36:46 PM

Friends

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors.

@QtumOfficial is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million.

Casper API Team

#casperapi #blockchain #Decentralized https://t.co/PjK4ED70nN
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

This is just WOW!

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*CBVNJj_A5UA-uDpZNdHm3A.jpeg

Casper API Team

Reference:

I'm super Excited about this Good news. QTUM is well known community in the Cryptocurrency space, they join us can tell you about CasperAPI How great the project is and the potential it have. We must appreciate Casper team for the hard to make this project a successful one. Well done, you all did well. We are looking forward for more exciting news.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

Reliable evidence only can tell that it is true and I think we need to look at this closely and carefully

An individual claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto has announced they are writing a book about bitcoin and its history that will include personal stories of its creator, though it's unclear whether the person is the actual inventor of the world's first – and still biggest – cryptocurrency.

Last Friday, a website named nakamotofamilyfoundation.org posted a letter signed by Satoshi Nakamoto – the (probably pseudonymous) name of the author of the notable 2008 bitcoin white paper, whose real identity still remains unknown.

The Network has information that there will be a book that reveals the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and those who are behind the creation of bitcoin. It is reported by nakamotofamilyfoundation.org This message blew up the Internet.

According to published information the text was written by Satoshi Nakamoto himself. The author said that he plans to release a book in two parts with answers to the most pressing questions of the crypto community.

The first chapter of the autobiography has already appeared in the network. It tells that Satoshi first started to publish messages about bitcoin in the Network when he was 20 years old. The Chapter notes that since the age of 14 Satoshi was keen on cypherpunk, which gives base for the principles of bitcoin. The author writes that the project that changed the world came after a series of failed attempts made by other people. Satoshi succeeded in his business only because he was at the right time and in the right place.

The crypto community reacted ambiguously: many believe that this is a lie and Satoshi will never reveal his secret. Someone is ready to believe that this is another PR for bitcoin. However, we can say for sure: everyone is waiting for the book and this is one of the most discussed news in the Network!

Do you think that’s true? And has Satoshi Nakamoto decided to declassify himself?

Reference:

Now that's weird. Even if Some individual come up to the light and reveal it on camera that he was Satoshi don't you think that's a bit peculiar? I mean what's the catch? I really believe that the creator of Bitcoin is not just an individual. I believe this is a group and Satoshi Nakamoto is just a made-up name. They knew the risk if one of them share their identities to the public this would obviously create different reactions and consequences. There will be positive effects like having more knowledge and understanding about Bitcoin and how it was created and how it really works. But i also believe that there are dangerous effects as well. Like market crash and creators of Bitcoin might get in to some kind of trouble.

i guess that this is absolutely fake info/news. satoshi would never do something, thus its better to stay an anonymous legend instead of being public and probably get executed within a day by some bigplayers, since his bitcoin disturbed the whole world.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

Reference:

i guess that this is absolutely fake info/news. satoshi would never do something, thus its better to stay an anonymous legend instead of being public and probably get executed within a day by some bigplayers, since his bitcoin disturbed the whole world.
I also believed that satoshi nakamoto is just an upfront name as the true inventor or maker of bitcoin it is a group of individuals who are knowledgable in making networks that has a motive to develop a system where it does not need any banks to function as a whole where the transactions is both efficient and transparent to all just a few flaws like the fees are becoming  high and transactions are being slow but devopers and miners are there to improve the network a thus give rise to alt coins which are the improve version of bitcoin like casper who is focus on a data management industry plus the technology of blockchain that creates a more powerful and useful system that will benefit its users.
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

Do you think that's true? And has Satoshi Nakamoto decided to declassify himself?

That is an awesome news because we can know finds out the person behind the first ever cryptocurrency and I can say one of the founder of cryptocurrencies if that is really true.

Will surely buy this book and read it.  Finally after how many years we will get to know Satoshi Nakamoto thru this book.  The brilliant person behind Bitcoin. 
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

This is just WOW!

Casper API Team

Reference:

I'm super Excited about this Good news. QTUM is well known community in the Cryptocurrency space, they join us can tell you about CasperAPI How great the project is and the potential it have. We must appreciate Casper team for the hard to make this project a successful one. Well done, you all did well. We are looking forward for more exciting news.

This is great,  if the QTUM invested and saw the potential of this project then we should accumulate more,  because the support of QTUM will surely have a huge impact in the future. 
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:58:32 AM

This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.

I Agree its a very unique project with among of all cloud data storages it has many great features to provide the conveniency to the user aside that Casper dapp has a many advantages over its competitor and its being recognized even more gathering more investor and even a well known personality are interested to this project.
team Casper update every week to make all know what will happen of the platform they show to all the proof and who is new member of the project the advisor the partnership how many their raised and collected so that's is why Casper is become popular and more people now is interested.
Yes indeed! they are really transparent in giving us updates and latest news about the progress of their project and this Casper API team is very responsible with regards to their supporters and partners.

It's all thanks for the team Casper API for providing guaranteed results this is the reason why Casper project is up to this point giving so much time and effort improving and getting better each day showing new updates and good news its something very appreciable, we are all full support for this project keep up the good work.
Casper team continuously making its objectives and promises really plausible for everyone so it doesn't give doubts but an assurance that they are turning those into a reality. We have an idea on what the team's been working on as they provides updates we actually wanted to hear out.

we know you're doing everything just to make your platform a better and more perfect one. but we also need a good update from your platform. I just want to say ico of this project. is it okay?
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

Owners and developers of decentralized applications
Owners of classic businesses who are interested in a decentralized data storage at great rates
Data centers and private providers
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:36:17 AM

Casper API Team

Wow! Great Job!! Its a good deal with them, you are amazing CASPER APi. Thank QTUM for the trust you will never regret for dealing as a partner with CASPER API.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: