Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

You have a good project, good fellows!

Tell me what is your main goal from this project?

And can this project be scaled?

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

the main goal of this project to protect and have a good service and secured all files data image photo etc...  For a cheap price decentralized cloud storage node for different country.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:53:20 AM

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

the main goal of this project to protect and have a good service and secured all files data image photo etc...  For a cheap price decentralized cloud storage node for different country.
you can see al the information of casper api here hhtps://casper.io also you can join their telegram group to know more update of casper @CasperProjectENG the pre sale now is on going.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

The goal of this project is to provide a secure and protected cloud storage especially today that there are lots of hackers or scammer who will just wait for someone to be their victim.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.
Yes Indeed! This project is really deserve of success. Everyone is excited for the launch and try the app so we may experience the goodness of it.
everyone of here is excited for the launching of Casper to experience the application of casper, cant wait to see this future because alot of benefits will offer of this project
Very true! People are looking forward for the application because of the benefits that people can get and also the services that Casper API is offering. People today are looking for a good investment that they will profit and at the same time they use it.
I really love this project of casper API an cloud storage platform its very helpful and useful to everybody and also the strong quality of this project many people are going to have benifits in this kind of project
Yes you are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage will be one of the best cloud storage here in our world and for sure Casper Team already provided resolution for all the existing problems on cloud storage nowadays. Go Casper Team do your best. Goodluck to all of us.
right everything you say. we know that Casper Api will succeed because we know many relatives that our partners will know the project soon enough to invest more.
gooluck Casper Api there is more success project

GigTricks
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

The project is a very strong community with many followers and participants. That's great!
you're right. it's a better project that many rely on and many investors because of the project's structure. you need to read white paper and join telegram so you can talk about the project to have an idea that can help with the project.

GigTricks
25espia1994

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

the best thing to do for this project is to advertise you to better identify Casper Api. a good goal should be done to give you a better idea to help with the project. and to make Casper Api more successful and better.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

for the most efficient to do this project the safety of investors. We must be aware that hackers will not affect investors for casualties. because people have one important mindset to learn more about the project. so do not let hackers fall victim to investors.

GigTricks
phamthithutrang

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

The existing blockchain-based data storage solutions are extremely expensive and cumbersome. Traditional ones are not fit for the new, decentralized market segment. DApps are facing the need to organize decentralized data storage in a profitable, secure and innovative way. To accomplish that DApps need a decentralized infrastructure.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

The project is a very strong community with many followers and participants. That's great!
you're right. it's a better project that many rely on and many investors because of the project's structure. you need to read white paper and join telegram so you can talk about the project to have an idea that can help with the project.
I agree with that they have made a strong team for this project of API and also with them is their great advisor's that why this project is well organized just let us continue supporting this project for the success
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

I have been entering the encryption world since the fall of 2017. There are many fraudulent projects. I hope CASPER is normal!Good luck in this project!
Yes they are! They have been in the industry since last year and there come back is because they improved a lot of features. They made their application more valuable and interesting.
nipunk

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

The existing blockchain-based data storage solutions are extremely expensive and cumbersome. Traditional ones are not fit for the new, decentralized market segment. DApps are facing the need to organize decentralized data storage in a profitable, secure and innovative way. To accomplish that DApps need a decentralized infrastructure.
good project with  exactly  practical solution for future
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

The casper api prpject goal waa to provide a high quality services to the user offering a highly secured allowing user to save all their data files audio video and even transferred files via online data storage.

Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

Friends, we have great news!

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors having supported our cross-chain solution for decentralized data storage.

QTUM is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million. Here's how they describe their organisation https://qtum.org

Combining a modified Bitcoin Core infrastructure with an intercompatible version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), QTUM merges the reliability of Bitcoin's unfailing blockchain with the endless possibilities provided by smart contracts.

We would like to thank QTUM and their community for their invaluable support!

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

Wow, cool.
excellent partners and investors with a base of fame and reliability.
more such agreements.
At this rate, the project will fulfill the planning for 100%

wow is the beauty of this partnership. it is best to have such things in ico so much support is received by the project. much better for the team.
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.
Yes Indeed! This project is really deserve of success. Everyone is excited for the launch and try the app so we may experience the goodness of it.

Thanks a lot!  We have a team of professionals for the realization of our project!
This project is really a successful one because it was built and made by a team of professionals and experts in their fields. Great thing we have supported a best of its kind project in the name Casper API. Great job team!

Thanks for your opinion!
The team must be experienced to be successful this kind of project and I came to visit the list of team and I think they are all qualified and had experienced and I think that's enough to assure the success of project.
Its obviously a cherry-picked done in selecting the individuals to be part of the team. I'm really convinced that each of them are perfectly suited for their designated positions and be able to accomplish the tasks. That's why they came up in this kind of ideas.
Yes thats true the team is making all they can to do for this project API additional the adviser's that they have in this team to be sure this project will be successful.
We must do the same, we must do all we can for the sake of this project, because the team are doing their best, they are doing their part and It must same with us.

So what are you doing to make this project successful? You are giving your best or what? What is your best?

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

Thanks a lot!  We have a team of professionals for the realization of our project!
This project is really a successful one because it was built and made by a team of professionals and experts in their fields. Great thing we have supported a best of its kind project in the name Casper API. Great job team!

Thanks for your opinion!
The team must be experienced to be successful this kind of project and I came to visit the list of team and I think they are all qualified and had experienced and I think that's enough to assure the success of project.
Its obviously a cherry-picked done in selecting the individuals to be part of the team. I'm really convinced that each of them are perfectly suited for their designated positions and be able to accomplish the tasks. That's why they came up in this kind of ideas.
Yes thats true the team is making all they can to do for this project API additional the adviser's that they have in this team to be sure this project will be successful.
We must do the same, we must do all we can for the sake of this project, because the team are doing their best, they are doing their part and It must same with us.

So what are you doing to make this project successful? You are giving your best or what? What is your best?
what do you mean what is our best?if you are interested to the project you must read to their whitepaper this is not what we are best we can do for the project we here to support and make the information and what casper provide for the blockchain.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

Thanks for your opinion!

what do you mean what is our best?if you are interested to the project you must read to their whitepaper this is not what we are best we can do for the project we here to support and make the information and what casper provide for the blockchain.
you know already what is the purpose to help the project probably you are a lot of experience base of your question so we don't need to tell about what we can do best for the project..
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

Project results for the month

Dear friends, today we would like to summarize all the important events that have occurred in Casper API for the month!

So, one important step was to decide that we need to allocate 66,000,000 CST to our community members to improve our project.

At the end of June, in order to make Casper API ICO even more secure and transparent, Civic Technologies Inc became our partner. The company is a leading developer of Blockchain network identification technologies that ensure security and optimization of KYC procedure.

Almost at the same time, we have finished working on the version of Casper API for NEO blockchain and now there are internal tests, after which providers will be able to store files downloaded from any of the blockchains on which MVP - Ethereum or NEO works at the same time.

Finally, in early July, our first known investors were Richard Wang, a partner of one of the largest crypto funds in the world Draper Dragon, and QTUM Foundation, an enterprise-level blockchain platform with a capitalization of $808 million.

There are only 13 days left until the end of Pre-Sale, do not miss your chance to get CST at a favorable price of $0.12 per token!

Stay with us!

Casper API team

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

Dear friends, today we would like to summarize all the important events that have occurred in Casper API for the month!

So, one important step was to decide that we need to allocate 66,000,000 CST to our community members to improve our project.

At the end of June, in order to make Casper API ICO even more secure and transparent, Civic Technologies Inc became our partner. The company is a leading developer of Blockchain network identification technologies that ensure security and optimization of KYC procedure.

Almost at the same time, we have finished working on the version of Casper API for NEO blockchain and now there are internal tests, after which providers will be able to store files downloaded from any of the blockchains on which MVP - Ethereum or NEO works at the same time.

Finally, in early July, our first known investors were Richard Wang, a partner of one of the largest crypto funds in the world Draper Dragon, and QTUM Foundation, an enterprise-level blockchain platform with a capitalization of $808 million.

There are only 13 days left until the end of Pre-Sale, do not miss your chance to get CST at a favorable price of $0.12 per token!

Stay with us!

Casper API team

Thank you for the update sir. hoping for this project to succeed. from now on all i can see is a successful ICO. and for the price it's cheap maybe i'll but the token. more power to the project.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

because this casper ico are really great thats why theres a lot of participants here to participate. the community have a very strong support to casper because the team are very active are hardworking to make casper more magnificent
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

Stay with us!

Casper API team

wow this information is full of amazing updates, thank you for sharing this summarize information of the updates. and goodluck for the pre-sale there a onle have a few days.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: