Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:55:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

The Pre-Sale of our project is going on

And there are still 20 days to buy CST tokens. Today we would like to remind some important details of our Pre-Sale.
So:

✔Any investor who is ready to spend a sum of $10000 or more can own the tokens

✔the price of the token CST is 0,12$

✔CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

✔for fast communication there is an official telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

✔sell of the tokens will last until 02.08.2018.

Important! Our social network administrators are NEVER the first to send private messages.

Administrators NEVER send personal wallets to pay for tokens.

NEVER click on unfamiliar links that unknown people send to you — they may be scammers.

Only you decide whether you want to become part of large Casper API project and purchase CST tokens.

We recommend you to study the project yourself and ask questions to the team members or the community.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/the-pre-sale-of-our-project-is-going-on-98d4042a3751
Do you have Bitcointalk signature company to spread news of the presale to community, especially BTT community?
Yes definitely they have signature campaigns as well as social media campaigns to spread the great news of Casper API and most specially the news that they are on their pre-sale. try to look at here in the forum and check it out there.
this is a chance to buy more cst token while the price is very cheap this is a long term project that i make sure there going to pump up.
how much the minimum selling of your token? I like the concept and every news for this project to be safe and alert all investor who invest for casper api every process and details to make sure are no one will scam.
If I were you I will invest on this project because they really offers good quality incentives and very beneficial to their partners and investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

For those who want to join and participate, kindly visit Casper Api website or hit this link https://demo.casperproject.io/?targetRoute=presale . You still have enough time to be part of this good project.
Register first and supply information needed, specially the KYC.
So what are you waiting for... Stand out!
If I were you I'm going to be part and invest in Casper API because they offers a really safe and secured investment with more benefits because no one can be part of their system if they will not completed and registered their KYC.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

And there are still 20 days to buy CST tokens. Today we would like to remind some important details of our Pre-Sale.
So:

✔CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

✔for fast communication there is an official telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Important! Our social network administrators are NEVER the first to send private messages.

NEVER click on unfamiliar links that unknown people send to you — they may be scammers.

Only you decide whether you want to become part of large Casper API project and purchase CST tokens.

We recommend you to study the project yourself and ask questions to the team members or the community.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/the-pre-sale-of-our-project-is-going-on-98d4042a3751
Do you have Bitcointalk signature company to spread news of the presale to community, especially BTT community?
Yes definitely they have signature campaigns as well as social media campaigns to spread the great news of Casper API and most specially the news that they are on their pre-sale. try to look at here in the forum and check it out there.
this is a chance to buy more cst token while the price is very cheap this is a long term project that i make sure there going to pump up.
how much the minimum selling of your token? I like the concept and every news for this project to be safe and alert all investor who invest for casper api every process and details to make sure are no one will scam.
If I were you I will invest on this project because they really offers good quality incentives and very beneficial to their partners and investors.
Can you explain to me that maybe if i will invest to this ICO, what will the benefits to me as a investor? can you give me a little explanation? that will be much appreciated! Thank you in advance. Smiley

25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

seeing how this ico project is developing and getting more and more investors, i am really eagerly waiting for the ico sale to start Smiley

keep it up!
yes even some members can not wait. I am grateful to the partners who come to the present. so the project is more successful.

goodluck team  Wink

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

So:

Don't miss the chance to be part of this great project because are really giving lots of incentives and benefits for those who will invest on them at the same who will trust them.
for me.
much Update before Casper Api. Just like when our partners are one big help for the project. let's wait for Casper Api updates I know it's going to be successful and lots of investors because they know that Casper Api is safe.

GigTricks
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:01:51 AM

15% of European citizens do not mind getting paid in cryptocurrencies

Another confirmation that cryptocurrencies have started to play a big role in modern life came from Europe, and we are happy to share this important information with you. An interesting study was conducted by one of the largest banking groups in the EU, ING. It has found out the opinion of people in Europe, the US and Australia about cryptocurrencies, more than 15 thousand people took part in the telephone survey. By the way, this study called “Unraveling the essence of cryptocurrencies” and it was the sixth in a row, and it is conducted every year. This study stressed the major role played by cryptocurrencies in modern life.

The report says that “ 66% of Europeans said that they have heard about cryptocurrencies. 9% have already purchased it. Another 16% said that they are going to buy it in the future, which means that the investment interest in cryptocurrencies will almost double. If we consider that still 34% of Europeans do not know what the phenomenon of “cryptocurrency” is, the growth potential is generally significant.”

The study showed that more than one in three respondents in Europe believes that Bitcoin will become the heart of global Finance. In addition, it turned out that about 30% of European residents have already started using cryptocurrencies for payments in online stores. At the same time, 15% are ready to receive payment for their labor in cryptocurrencies.

Would you like to get paid in cryptocurrency or would you prefer Fiat?

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

Another confirmation that cryptocurrencies have started to play a big role in modern life came from Europe, and we are happy to share this important information with you. An interesting study was conducted by one of the largest banking groups in the EU, ING. It has found out the opinion of people in Europe, the US and Australia about cryptocurrencies, more than 15 thousand people took part in the telephone survey. By the way, this study called “Unraveling the essence of cryptocurrencies” and it was the sixth in a row, and it is conducted every year. This study stressed the major role played by cryptocurrencies in modern life.

The report says that “ 66% of Europeans said that they have heard about cryptocurrencies. 9% have already purchased it. Another 16% said that they are going to buy it in the future, which means that the investment interest in cryptocurrencies will almost double. If we consider that still 34% of Europeans do not know what the phenomenon of “cryptocurrency” is, the growth potential is generally significant.”

The study showed that more than one in three respondents in Europe believes that Bitcoin will become the heart of global Finance. In addition, it turned out that about 30% of European residents have already started using cryptocurrencies for payments in online stores. At the same time, 15% are ready to receive payment for their labor in cryptocurrencies.

if i were asked i will choose cryptocurrency why? because for me i feel safe in cryptocurrency. but it's just my opinion. it all depends on the people for what they choosing. somehow the crypto world was growing everyday so that i prefer to choose cryptocurrency!

25espia1994

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

Project results for the month

Dear friends, today we would like to summarize all the important events that have occurred in Casper API for the month!

So, one important step was to decide that we need to allocate 66,000,000 CST to our community members to improve our project.

At the end of June, in order to make Casper API ICO even more secure and transparent, Civic Technologies Inc became our partner. The company is a leading developer of Blockchain network identification technologies that ensure security and optimization of KYC procedure.

Almost at the same time, we have finished working on the version of Casper API for NEO blockchain and now there are internal tests, after which providers will be able to store files downloaded from any of the blockchains on which MVP - Ethereum or NEO works at the same time.

Finally, in early July, our first known investors were Richard Wang, a partner of one of the largest crypto funds in the world Draper Dragon, and QTUM Foundation, an enterprise-level blockchain platform with a capitalization of $808 million.

There are only 13 days left until the end of Pre-Sale, do not miss your chance to get CST at a favorable price of $0.12 per token!

Stay with us!

Casper API team

Thank you for the update sir. hoping for this project to succeed. from now on all i can see is a successful ICO. and for the price it's cheap maybe i'll but the token. more power to the project.
Thanks for the great summarization of the news and update we are really glad to be part of the greatness of this Casper API. And for those who would like to try this project I will definitely tells you that this is a worth of invest ICO.
This project of casper API probably will surely be successful and their have a good ico and also the investors that adding to this project this will be in good hit our time in this kind of project is worth it
These team these really make impossible possible and make this project the most successful ICO in terms of data and cloud storage system for this year and I will not doubt the possibility that no other ICO that will offers data and cloud storage surpass the achievement of this project.
a good news.
With prospective partners, Casper Api will definitely win more trust and investor in the project
because they know the project is safe and they know goodquality Casper Api's data storage.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

For those who want to join and participate, kindly visit Casper Api website or hit this link https://demo.casperproject.io/?targetRoute=presale . You still have enough time to be part of this good project.
Register first and supply information needed, specially the KYC.
So what are you waiting for... Stand out!
if I'm part of Casper Api I'll let all my friends relatives know that this project is safe.
I am a part of Casper Api where I can help spread the whole world. to better understand Casper Api properly and safely..  Smiley

GigTricks
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

if i were asked i will choose cryptocurrency why? because for me i feel safe in cryptocurrency. but it's just my opinion. it all depends on the people for what they choosing. somehow the crypto world was growing everyday so that i prefer to choose cryptocurrency!
for me now is not because basically the price of btc or any kind of token is not permanent value so if the market is down and you are going to paid something this not fair to paid of the thing value to price of the market.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

So:

yes the beneficial incentives of this platform was really great, so thats why a lot of partnership of Casper API, try to invest casper

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

So:

Can you explain to me that maybe if i will invest to this ICO, what will the benefits to me as a investor? can you give me a little explanation? that will be much appreciated! Thank you in advance. Smiley
Just my own prognosis since its also dependent on what the Casper has in their platform, the benefits will considered as mutual wherein the project and the investors will meet their own desired outcomes just like how the system of investing and partnership works.

lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

As the cryptocurrencies grow and continue to trend more people will acknowledge the cryptocurrencies what can benefits it to them. And as the evolution come people want something else to be more convenient on their transaction even its for food paying bills transfer money. And this is the big factor for the evolution of using the digital money or cryptocurrencies and so aswell many services that it may use.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:02:12 PM

Yee but there are certain advantages and disadvantages to using cryptocurrencies. Cons there are many fraud and hacker around so things are its risk although there are some legit project to protect your privacy, accounts, and others and this is where the great idea came from Casper project. There are so many advantages of using cryptocurrencies its more convenient using digital money its less more effort for having a transaction you just have to pay or order goods via online many transactions. And things are cryptocurrencies are being recognized now of many countries they considered crypto as a currency and with value.

PilosopongTacio

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

So:

Don't miss the chance to be part of this great project because are really giving lots of incentives and benefits for those who will invest on them at the same who will trust them.

Thanks for the tips. People should always be well-informed of the project's details and development before putting an investment.
This information is very important for people to be familiar with the project's capabilities and what it offers and provides.
Hoping for the success of its pre-sale of tokens.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

Of course i would like to get paid in crypto as much as i'd like to get paid in fiat. Survey shows that people in Europe are slowly beginning to understand the capabilities of the cryptocurrency and its important role in our society today and to the near future.
The result of the survey just indicated that people believe that cryptocurrency will one day be a part of each country's major economy.

GigTricks
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

Dear Friends

We are happy to break the great news. A partner to one of the biggest crypto foundations in the world — Draper Dragon — Richard Wang has become one of the first investors!

Who do you think will be next?👻

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

Reference: https://twitter.com/CasperAPI

Congratulations team..  This really shows that even huge investors trust this project and they invested in Casper.  I am very confident about my investment with Casper. 
Congratulations! I hope there's more people invest in our team I'm sure it will not go to regret if they're going to invest in CASPER. This is good news from all of us in CASPER.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Of course i would like to get paid in crypto as much as i'd like to get paid in fiat. Survey shows that people in Europe are slowly beginning to understand the capabilities of the cryptocurrency and its important role in our society today and to the near future.
The result of the survey just indicated that people believe that cryptocurrency will one day be a part of each country's major economy.
Same as the Europeans' mindset I also do not mind getting paid using cryptocurrency because on that way I can also hold my cryptocurrencies and have more earning while they are paying me.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

seeing how this ico project is developing and getting more and more investors, i am really eagerly waiting for the ico sale to start Smiley

keep it up!
Well we all know that for sure the ICO sale will be successful because of the reason that many people are acknowledging this awesome and great project. I can't wait as well to see the DApps once it is ready to be launch.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

As of now all i can see is a successful project! salute to the casper team and to the community who continue to do their participation in this campaign. it is really a hard work from all of us! Smiley
Yes a very job well done for the Casper API as well as the supporters and believers like us that non-stop in supporting and trusting this extraordinary project. I am really grateful and glad that I became part of the greatest success and achievement of this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: