Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:27:58 PM

HURRY! PRE-SALE ENDS in LESS than TWO WEEKS!

Do not let this great opportunity to invest in this project pass by!
You still have time to become a Casper API investor by purchasing CST tokens at a favorable price of $0.12

We would like to remind you that our Pre-Sale ends in less than two weeks

However, you still have time to become a Casper API investor by purchasing CST tokens at a favourable price of $0.12

Today we would also like to remind you about important rules of our project so your token purchasing experience goes smoothly.

So:
- CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website at https://casperproject.io
- For quick support visit the official Telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Here you can ask all the questions you may have as well as talk to the team.

All the real administrators have a star next to their names in the chat member list:
@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

IMPORTANT!

Our administrators NEVER send you a personal message out of the blue.

Our administrators NEVER send custom payment addresses for purchasing tokens.

We NEVER send personal offers from personal mail.

- All the official social media links can be found on our website

NEVER click unknown links that you get from strangers — these can be fraudulent.

Before making any decision about investing in Casper API do your own research and ask any questions you may have to the team or the community.

By following these simple rules you can prevent your money from falling into the fraudulent hands of scammers and instead purchase CST tokens safely, quickly and easily so in the future you get to get returns on the investments you made today!

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/we-would-like-to-remind-you-that-our-pre-sale-ends-in-less-than-two-weeks-acbf4ef304a5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:52:49 AM

Why is Casper API suitable for use in Dapp at the enterprise level

We have talked many times about the fact that Casper API — is the ability to securely store data on any blockchain platforms with smartcontract.

Our platform allows to use all the usual functions of cloud storage, such as content delivery (CDN) and storage of documents, photos, video content, 3D-models, audio files. But, why are we sure that Casper API is suitable for use in DApp at the enterprise level?

The thing is that to ensure the confidentiality operations with files can be performed on a private channel with a cryptographic protocol between the user and the provider.
The cryptographic protocol will be built on the analogy with the lighting network created for bitcoin.

It is this protocol that makes Casper API suitable for use in DApp at the corporate level.

Thus, Casper API is a decentralized infrastructure for corporate (and not only) DApp giving full transparency of transactions, easy integration through SDK, reliable and profitable storage at competitive rates, in comparison with centralized players.

http://casperproject.io

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/why-is-casper-api-suitable-for-use-in-dapp-at-the-enterprise-level-ce91685c5677
Great thanks for the information it was really helpful. Casper API is a real thing, the one will provide good quality security to our personal data or huge company data.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:02:33 AM

However, you still have time to become a Casper API investor by purchasing CST tokens at a favourable price of $0.12

Today we would also like to remind you about important rules of our project so your token purchasing experience goes smoothly.

So:

- CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website at https://casperproject.io

- For quick support visit the official Telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

All the real administrators have a star next to their names in the chat member list:

@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

IMPORTANT!

NEVER click unknown links that you get from strangers – these can be fraudulent.

Before making any decision about investing in Casper API do your own research and ask any questions you may have to the team or the community.

By following these simple rules you can prevent your money from falling into the fraudulent hands of scammers and instead purchase CST tokens safely, quickly and easily so in the future you get to get returns on the investments you made today!

Are there any news on project collections?
I watched movies with your CEO and he claimed to have pre-agreements with asian fonds and investors.
thanks, being aware of this important thing is good for the security of private data. fraud can pretend an admin so thanks for this reminder it was very helpful.
poiska7662

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:02:52 AM

I really like this project  Grin
excellent project has cool innovations, good vision, detailed explanations and a great team team as well as strong

To the moon!
Yes that is right Casper Team vision, plans, projects and goals are all really amazing that's why this ICO gonna be one of the best ICO this year and all of their projects will be successful because of the amazing efforts of their team. For sure Casper API will go to the moon. Goodluck to all of us.

so it's a good idea to continue supporting their platform so that the end result of this project will be better, and above all, they will improve.
Supporting Casper API til the end will boost the confidence of all people behind this project, because they will feel that people see their effort and hard work by trusting the project and believe in the capabilities of the team.
I agree I'm confident on this Casper API. Casper API team has a lot idea for developing this project. Now we can see the hard work and effort of team Casper API. Soon we will experience the outcome of it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:19:09 AM

excellent project has cool innovations, good vision, detailed explanations and a great team team as well as strong

To the moon!
Yes that is right Casper Team vision, plans, projects and goals are all really amazing that's why this ICO gonna be one of the best ICO this year and all of their projects will be successful because of the amazing efforts of their team. For sure Casper API will go to the moon. Goodluck to all of us.

so it's a good idea to continue supporting their platform so that the end result of this project will be better, and above all, they will improve.
Supporting Casper API til the end will boost the confidence of all people behind this project, because they will feel that people see their effort and hard work by trusting the project and believe in the capabilities of the team.
I am also supporter of this projects and it doesn't matter that ICO should end in may and they postponed it to august, I still support Casper Api.
I hope at the start of ICO there willbe a bull run, so ICO pass smoothly
I think the extension of the ICO will help the project to fully develop and improve the system since Casper API is a cloud storage. Meaning they need to be sure that their system is very secure and protectes from any malicious malware or files.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
enkongtukmol

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:27:37 AM

To the moon!

I am also supporter of this projects and it doesn't matter that ICO should end in may and they postponed it to august, I still support Casper Api.
I think the extension of the ICO will help the project to fully develop and improve the system since Casper API is a cloud storage. Meaning they need to be sure that their system is very secure and protectes from any malicious malware or files.
it was for the crowdsale so they decided to extend the ICO, but then it was a good call for the team Casper API more investor come and team Casper API prepare it well.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:55:01 AM

Dear Friends
We officially announce the launch of our public Casper API Pre-Sale. This stage is dedicated to investors purchasing a minimum of $10,000 worth of tokens in ETH, with exclusive bonus price $0,12/CST. The Pre-sale runs until 22.07.18.
More info https://goo.gl/uk5JDb

Casper API provides a guaranteed profit and benefits for all investors so for those who still not joined the project there is still more time to invest in this wonderful project.
This is really a good opportunity to the investors to invest because of their discounted price. You can be able to earn more if you will going to invest now so if I were you don't miss a chance. This project is really a worth to invest project.
interesting cheap price but trustworthy. Casper will provide good high security for its user's data. deciding on extending this project is an excellent idea.
poiska7662

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:58:28 AM

To the moon!

it was for the crowdsale so they decided to extend the ICO, but then it was a good call for the team Casper API more investor come and team Casper API prepare it well.
Time make Casper API develop well. A big project like this should not be rushing. extending the ICO gather more popularity and investor it was worth it for Casper API.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

This is great news isn't?

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors.

@QtumOfficial is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million.

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

Reference: https://twitter.com/CasperAPI

This project really a worth of our time and efforts because they keep on making a lot of progress to make this project the best among the rest and the most successful data and cloud storage ICO. I really can't wait to see and use this wonderful and great DApps.
That's true. The team of Casper API do their best so that they will provide the services that they'd promised in their white paper. They'll make sure that they will partnered with different companies and people that are very known in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain.

Thanks!
We are also thankful to be part of this great project, Casper API proves to us that an ICO that has a very good line-up of team with dedication and compassion on their works will truly be succeed because they allot their time and efforts just make this project hundred percent complete.
we are all very grateful for being part of Casper Api's all the time we can afford at Casper Api to become more successful in the world.
goodluck guys and thank you

Likewise, that's why team Casper has never been tired of making the project to be successful all of the possibilities for improving, refining and getting the partnership to help more the project.
It seems the team are not only focusing on their own project only instead they are helping others company or project to be success, this is how the winning team should do.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:48:50 AM

Will Casper API stay an ERC20 token or are there any considerations to go to other platforms if there are problems?
As of the moment they don't have any update with regard in that matters but I believe that they will give us updates about that topic as soon as possible just keep in touch with Casper API.
it is erc20 token under ethereum just keep in touch guys for the moment the team is to busy for pre sale and they make it sure if some kind of problem they keeping us update.
Yes that is true as of now Casper API doesn't have any updates or announcement with regards to this matter so that means they are still using erc20 token powered by Ethereum but just keep in touch every time so you will be receive and see the updates here.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:53:42 AM

Will Casper API stay an ERC20 token or are there any considerations to go to other platforms if there are problems?
maybe we should wait for there updates about this topic. they are busy to build more beautiful casper API. this matter token and platform is important so dont worry about that casper will work on this.
As of now the Casper API team has no announcement with regards to that concern, so I think that they are still using the ERC20 token but if they wanted to change and go to other platforms we will know because they will always update us just don't leave and always keep in touch with them.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:57:02 AM

This project is developing very quickly, and this is very good, it is clear that the team is constantly working on improving the project.
yes as in. every updates they already added new to make casper much better.  yes the are very busy working if you see the listed team and advisor no wonder that this ico have a potential to make it famous.
Yes that is why you will trust them in terms of transparency because they always update the supporters and partners regarding to the new things and news that happen in Casper API.
We really do appreciate the updates that Casper team provided in each phase up to present. Good thing they value the essence of making us feel that we're really part of what they are doing by updating us from time to time that other project failed to do as they dont consider it as a must.
Yes I definitely agreed to you, Casper API team doesn't miss and forget to update us with the new announcement and news. They really provided a very visible transparency in terms of giving us updates. I'm really proud and glad to be part of this significant project.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:01:46 AM

So:

@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

IMPORTANT!

NEVER click unknown links that you get from strangers – these can be fraudulent.

Don't miss a shot to try and invest on this awesome project because I can definitely tells you that it is really a worth to invest project and if I were you I will start investing because they are now offering half of its price that makes you get more earning. This project will be one of the most successful project of this year and of all time I assure you of that.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

maybe we should wait for there updates about this topic. they are busy to build more beautiful casper API. this matter token and platform is important so dont worry about that casper will work on this.
As of now the Casper API team has no announcement with regards to that concern, so I think that they are still using the ERC20 token but if they wanted to change and go to other platforms we will know because they will always update us just don't leave and always keep in touch with them.
Perhaps the Casper team will always update us on any changes if there is. I think they're working on everything they can according to their plan.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

So:

@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

IMPORTANT!

Are there any news on project collections?
I watched movies with your CEO and he claimed to have pre-agreements with asian fonds and investors.
thanks, being aware of this important thing is good for the security of private data. fraud can pretend an admin so thanks for this reminder it was very helpful.
everyone can copy the name and picture of the admin the most important to remember don't reply to those people are going to message you first and asking about your personal account address fraud is everywhere just be careful be update for any announcement of casper.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors.

@QtumOfficial is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million.

Casper API Team

This project really a worth of our time and efforts because they keep on making a lot of progress to make this project the best among the rest and the most successful data and cloud storage ICO. I really can't wait to see and use this wonderful and great DApps.
That's true. The team of Casper API do their best so that they will provide the services that they'd promised in their white paper. They'll make sure that they will partnered with different companies and people that are very known in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain.

Thanks!
We are also thankful to be part of this great project, Casper API proves to us that an ICO that has a very good line-up of team with dedication and compassion on their works will truly be succeed because they allot their time and efforts just make this project hundred percent complete.
we are all very grateful for being part of Casper Api's all the time we can afford at Casper Api to become more successful in the world.

Likewise, that's why team Casper has never been tired of making the project to be successful all of the possibilities for improving, refining and getting the partnership to help more the project.
It seems the team are not only focusing on their own project only instead they are helping others company or project to be success, this is how the winning team should do.
I also have that thought. As Casper Team are experienced individuals who have different expertise, its given that they also have another companionship in other company who need their specialization.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

Casper API Team

Thanks!

I also have that thought. As Casper Team are experienced individuals who have different expertise, its given that they also have another companionship in other company who need their specialization.
ofcourse the devs and the team is study first the other platform that what can help the project their searching the background the people behind and the potential there have also the trusted professional advisor to make the project successful.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:11:09 AM

To the moon!

the project had been actively responding to the people who are interested to invest that why it earn a lot of audience in its ICO making it very popular and many are still wanted to invest in the ICO. the efforts of the team are making the project successful in its early phase an active ICO like this is one of the hottest in the list of those who want to invest early.
Being active in this forum and in their telegram channel made this project very popular and attract more investors. Having a communication to all their supporters is very important to any ICO because people can determine if the project is legit or not.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

I think Casper is one of those projects which is making a very good buzz around the crypto market even in this bearish market. I hope they get all the investments they need to make this project alive.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

Dear Friends
We officially announce the launch of our public Casper API Pre-Sale. This stage is dedicated to investors purchasing a minimum of $10,000 worth of tokens in ETH, with exclusive bonus price $0,12/CST. The Pre-sale runs until 22.07.18.
More info https://goo.gl/uk5JDb

Casper API provides a guaranteed profit and benefits for all investors so for those who still not joined the project there is still more time to invest in this wonderful project.
This is really a good opportunity to the investors to invest because of their discounted price. You can be able to earn more if you will going to invest now so if I were you don't miss a chance. This project is really a worth to invest project.
interesting cheap price but trustworthy. Casper will provide good high security for its user's data. deciding on extending this project is an excellent idea.
With the discounted price of the token right now, for sure many people will buy and invest in Casper API. Also, the project itself have a good platform that will encourage more investors and supporters.
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: