Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

I know all people who support Casper is alarming about the news we just trust the team and devs they can fix about the issue what is facing them right now all we can do now is to support do what we can do for Casper..

Indeed, it's too early to conclude we gotta trust the team Casper on this matter I know they can rectify the issue and move forward to the success of the Casper project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

This is really a GREAT NEWS!

Different countries showing great interest in Blockchain Technology and this news from China is one proof that we are nearing great success.

This progress from China will really make a great impact on the development of Blockchain Technology and to the projects involving the said technology.

China will spend more than a billion dollars on the
development of blockchain

We have already told you about the great conquest of more and more countries by the blockchain.

Now we would like to tell you news from China.

The Chinese authorities are showing great interest in the technology of the distributed register, which is the basis of cryptocurrencies. As reported in the local media, the governments of the provinces Shenzhen and Hangzhou intend to invest a total of 1,679 billion dollars in the blockchain fund, which will allocate money for the development of relevant projects. It can be noted that today these public investments are the largest in the world in the sphere of blockchain.

A big breakthrough in the use of blockchain is expected due to the increase in Internet access in China: despite the fact that now in China there are 772 million users of the network, which is almost three times higher than in the US, the level of Internet penetration remains significantly lower than in the US — 55% against 89%.

However, if the Chinese authorities are ready to spend money on the introduction of blockchain technology, then they are in no hurry to allow the ICO.

Do you think whether this trend will change and will China allow ICO?

Reference:
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/china-will-spend-more-than-a-billion-dollars-on-the-development-of-blockchain-24d91cf13465

This is really one of the great news that motivates us crypto enthusiast. Hearing that a giant country will going to invest billions in blockchain technology tells that the crypto world is now progressing and getting bigger and bigger as the time goes by. And I believe that Casper will play a vital part of this news.
Now that big and first world countries are joining and entering the crypto world this simply means that cryptocurrencies are getting bigger and bigger as the time goes by and getting popular to all the countries. And Casper API will be part of the greatest success of cryptocurrencies in the succeeding years to come.
Wow, because of this news there's possible that our investors will be big and we know that china are huge country and it has so many population it will help us a lot. Congrats!
It would really be a great news to happen. It can contribute and help a lot as there's a lot of investors and businesses in this country. Also, its beneficial for everyone if lots of investors and participants who will support the industry will keep coming through.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

Important information!

Dear friends!

We have to inform you that our ICO is postponed for an indefinite period

Since our company is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland, we have to get the green light from FINMA (The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that has not given the necessary approval to conduct the sale on the dates we have planned. We will continue working on resolving this issue so that in the future no legal conflicts can arise.

All the funds contributed by investors will be returned to the wallets you have transferred the money from.

After calculating all the results the tokens will be put in a single spreadsheet and sent to your wallets on the ICO launch day.

As part of the Pre-sale we have attracted fiat investments in exchange for a share in the company so the work on Casper API will be continued, and you can track our progress on github. We will come back to conduct an ICO after gathering the necessary approval and releasing as minimum an alpha version of the product.

We are extremely grateful for your support and we hope that our decision will be taken in the right spirit. Besides, this will allow our potential investors to contribute to a project that already has real world utility.

You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG , we ll you keep updated.

Well,everything happen has a purpose. Its better to identify early rather than after ICO. So people would not expect any and doubted. I am happy to be part of this project.

I really agree with that, i am really amazed on what Casper team has made to inform all of the people on what is happening to the prpject since i know this is just a small matter that can be solve easily let's just wait and see what will happen, I'm sure the team will make it through.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

Important information!

Dear friends!

Since our company is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland, we have to get the green light from FINMA (The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that has not given the necessary approval to conduct the sale on the dates we have planned. We will continue working on resolving this issue so that in the future no legal conflicts can arise.

All the funds contributed by investors will be returned to the wallets you have transferred the money from.

After calculating all the results the tokens will be put in a single spreadsheet and sent to your wallets on the ICO launch day.

As part of the Pre-sale we have attracted fiat investments in exchange for a share in the company so the work on Casper API will be continued, and you can track our progress on github. We will come back to conduct an ICO after gathering the necessary approval and releasing as minimum an alpha version of the product.

We are extremely grateful for your support and we hope that our decision will be taken in the right spirit. Besides, this will allow our potential investors to contribute to a project that already has real world utility.

You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG , we ll you keep updated.

Well,everything happen has a purpose. Its better to identify early rather than after ICO. So people would not expect any and doubted. I am happy to be part of this project.

I really agree with that, i am really amazed on what Casper team has made to inform all of the people on what is happening to the prpject since i know this is just a small matter that can be solve easily let's just wait and see what will happen, I'm sure the team will make it through.
I consider this as another proof of the Casper transparency. Whether its a "good or not a so good" news they still tend to let everyone be aware of it even it means for some to be disappointed by little or to be doubtful and etc. Yet the platform was able to garner a good perception by its supporters as what Casper really deserves to.

vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

Important information!

Dear friends!

Let us wait for the next update on Casper team im hoping that it is positive since this is just a small matter. And i am really confident to the Casper team to make it happen.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

This is really a GREAT NEWS!

Different countries showing great interest in Blockchain Technology and this news from China is one proof that we are nearing great success.

This progress from China will really make a great impact on the development of Blockchain Technology and to the projects involving the said technology.

China will spend more than a billion dollars on the
development of blockchain

We have already told you about the great conquest of more and more countries by the blockchain.

Now we would like to tell you news from China.

The Chinese authorities are showing great interest in the technology of the distributed register, which is the basis of cryptocurrencies. As reported in the local media, the governments of the provinces Shenzhen and Hangzhou intend to invest a total of 1,679 billion dollars in the blockchain fund, which will allocate money for the development of relevant projects. It can be noted that today these public investments are the largest in the world in the sphere of blockchain.

A big breakthrough in the use of blockchain is expected due to the increase in Internet access in China: despite the fact that now in China there are 772 million users of the network, which is almost three times higher than in the US, the level of Internet penetration remains significantly lower than in the US — 55% against 89%.

However, if the Chinese authorities are ready to spend money on the introduction of blockchain technology, then they are in no hurry to allow the ICO.

Do you think whether this trend will change and will China allow ICO?

Reference:
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/china-will-spend-more-than-a-billion-dollars-on-the-development-of-blockchain-24d91cf13465

This is really one of the great news that motivates us crypto enthusiast. Hearing that a giant country will going to invest billions in blockchain technology tells that the crypto world is now progressing and getting bigger and bigger as the time goes by. And I believe that Casper will play a vital part of this news.
Now that big and first world countries are joining and entering the crypto world this simply means that cryptocurrencies are getting bigger and bigger as the time goes by and getting popular to all the countries. And Casper API will be part of the greatest success of cryptocurrencies in the succeeding years to come.
Wow, because of this news there's possible that our investors will be big and we know that china are huge country and it has so many population it will help us a lot. Congrats!
It would really be a great news to happen. It can contribute and help a lot as there's a lot of investors and businesses in this country. Also, its beneficial for everyone if lots of investors and participants who will support the industry will keep coming through.

That is certainly the platform of this project is really incomparable to other due to its superb services that many investors will definitely put an interest in this project Casper.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

Important information!

Dear friends!

Let us wait for the next update on Casper team im hoping that it is positive since this is just a small matter. And i am really confident to the Casper team to make it happen.
Though this is not a good news to all who supported and participated with Casper API, still I have respect to all people who created this platform because of being transparent to their supporters. I'll keep on following your project for some updates.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

Important information!

Dear friends!

Though this is not a good news to all who supported and participated with Casper API, still I have respect to all people who created this platform because of being transparent to their supporters. I'll keep on following your project for some updates.
Good thing the team always update their participants and investors no matter what the situation of the ICO is. Well, I hope that they would fix this matter immediately so that the ICO will continue and be able to launch the platform in the market.
AirdropNinja

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

Did any funds invested in Casper?

Yes Sir, we are completed our preICO at 19 of December 2017 and collected 1239 ETH (about $1 040 000) in just 60 minutes!

When will this go live?
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

Important information!

Dear friends!

It's okay at least the team inform us about the issue, this would be great news for everyone.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Emmax

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:23:11 PM

There is very little time before the end of the Pre-Sale of Casper API!

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*hIbC9wIEXd9MHTARlw83uQ.jpeg

Use this time to explore our project and ask any questions you have left to the team members or the community!

Check out our White Paper https://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf

Test MVP https://demo.casperproject.io/signup

Ask questions in the chat https://t.me/CasperProjectENG to administrators:
@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

And most important — have time to buy CST tokens at an attractive price of$0.12. During the crowd-sale the price will be higher!

REMEMBER!

CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

And if you received an individual offer to buy tokens from your personal email address, or someone calls himself an administrator/team member of Casper API project and sends you private messages offering to buy CST, for example, with discounts-know that they are scammers.

Immediately stop the conversation and contact any of the administrators mentioned above!

We do our best so that it will be simple and safe to become an investor of our project but we also ask you to be vigilant!

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/there-is-very-little-time-before-the-end-of-the-pre-sale-of-casper-api-f2749269e41d
Can't wait till results of pre-sale! I hope everything passed well and this small rebounce for last 2 days will positively influence on investors.
Well,what do you think guys, how much did they raised during pre-sale?

Very eager to see the amount raised now. I believe on this project 100% very confident that expected amount will be raised. Soon to see crowd sale... I don't think that will waste much time before it finish.
Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:13:13 AM

There is very little time before the end of the Pre-Sale of Casper API!

Use this time to explore our project and ask any questions you have left to the team members or the community!

Check out our White Paper https://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf

Test MVP https://demo.casperproject.io/signup

Ask questions in the chat https://t.me/CasperProjectENG to administrators:
@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

And most important — have time to buy CST tokens at an attractive price of$0.12. During the crowd-sale the price will be higher!

REMEMBER!

CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

And if you received an individual offer to buy tokens from your personal email address, or someone calls himself an administrator/team member of Casper API project and sends you private messages offering to buy CST, for example, with discounts-know that they are scammers.

Immediately stop the conversation and contact any of the administrators mentioned above!

We do our best so that it will be simple and safe to become an investor of our project but we also ask you to be vigilant!

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/there-is-very-little-time-before-the-end-of-the-pre-sale-of-casper-api-f2749269e41d
Can't wait till results of pre-sale! I hope everything passed well and this small rebounce for last 2 days will positively influence on investors.
Well,what do you think guys, how much did they raised during pre-sale?

Very eager to see the amount raised now. I believe on this project 100% very confident that expected amount will be raised. Soon to see crowd sale... I don't think that will waste much time before it finish.
We have to trust the plan and strategy of the team and we know their plan is absolute that's why we should believe in them.

Code:

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:45:48 AM

Important information!

Dear friends!

It's okay at least the team inform us about the issue, this would be great news for everyone.
what is great news about this? because they inform us about the problem?for me this a big problem that we need to talk about it and we need to be active to show to all or to country of Switzerland Casper is deserve to continue and more people believe of this platform.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

Its really a job well done since the team was able to put up their desired outcomes towards achieving their aims as they gain good remarks to everyone in having collaborations to investors.
They are organize and very active they always tell to the community how's the progress of the project, they are doing very well.

Code:

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

Its really a job well done since the team was able to put up their desired outcomes towards achieving their aims as they gain good remarks to everyone in having collaborations to investors.
They are organize and very active they always tell to the community how's the progress of the project, they are doing very well.
But when you back track on this thread, they said that " We have to inform you that our ICO is postponed for an indefinite period ". Look's like  they having a hard time this month, hope not. Anyway, still active to see all their reports and reason why they postpone.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

But when you back track on this thread, they said that " We have to inform you that our ICO is postponed for an indefinite period ". Look's like  they having a hard time this month, hope not. Anyway, still active to see all their reports and reason why they postpone.
So sad, they need to do that. Some says that they will return all the funds they collected to all investors around the world. Don't know if that is true but it's possible and that is a good part of this campaign. Maybe they will continue this some day, hope so.
romul1972

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:49:47 AM

Ambitious plans for the future. Well, it will be interesting to observe.
Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

So sad, they need to do that. Some says that they will return all the funds they collected to all investors around the world. Don't know if that is true but it's possible and that is a good part of this campaign. Maybe they will continue this some day, hope so.
Yes, maybe they're having a hard time but that's part of success we must support them even in the ups and down.

Code:

kubori102

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

Currently there are plenty of opportunities for cloud storage development, especially when the forthcoming 4.0 Revolutionary Industry. The Casper API addresses issues related to high-end data storage, which can save storage costs up to 66% compared to today's massive storage clouds. Users of the Casper API will not have to worry about losing data and have access to their data anytime, anywhere.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

Mayhap its a yes. Its logically a hindrance that the team needed to break through. Yet in deeper sense, the team really seems prepared to take actions on how to resolve this one and to get the approval we wanted to. It was explicitly proven that the platform actually deserves the resolution and if suddenly it didnt went well as what we are expecting, perhaps there will be much good news about to come for the platform to attain afterwards.

Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: