Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

Its really a job well done since the team was able to put up their desired outcomes towards achieving their aims as they gain good remarks to everyone in having collaborations to investors.
They are organize and very active they always tell to the community how's the progress of the project, they are doing very well.
That's one of the factor why the team gains appreciation by everyone who supports their platform. Though it's a simple thing to consider, still it totally matters and good thing the Casper team was able to prove that they value the importance of that aspect.

Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

Indeed, now is the time to buy coins  at the best price! This is an excellent investment, this project has a great future! After a while you can get a very good income Wink
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

Its really a job well done since the team was able to put up their desired outcomes towards achieving their aims as they gain good remarks to everyone in having collaborations to investors.
They are organize and very active they always tell to the community how's the progress of the project, they are doing very well.
That's one of the factor why the team gains appreciation by everyone who supports their platform. Though it's a simple thing to consider, still it totally matters and good thing the Casper team was able to prove that they value the importance of that aspect.
let see how far can hold the team even have a some issue we hoping to solve and protect what they start just keep going team Casper we here to support road to success..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

Important information!

Dear friends!

We have to inform you that our ICO is postponed for an indefinite period

Since our company is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland, we have to get the green light from FINMA (The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that has not given the necessary approval to conduct the sale on the dates we have planned. We will continue working on resolving this issue so that in the future no legal conflicts can arise.

so this one is legit?
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

But when you back track on this thread, they said that " We have to inform you that our ICO is postponed for an indefinite period ". Look's like  they having a hard time this month, hope not. Anyway, still active to see all their reports and reason why they postpone.
So sad, they need to do that. Some says that they will return all the funds they collected to all investors around the world. Don't know if that is true but it's possible and that is a good part of this campaign. Maybe they will continue this some day, hope so.
Yes, maybe they're having a hard time but that's part of success we must support them even in the ups and down.
Hopefully it would not took longer time. People looking forward on this project. We are hopeful that sooner the concern will resolve asap.
lostocean

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

But when you back track on this thread, they said that " We have to inform you that our ICO is postponed for an indefinite period ". Look's like  they having a hard time this month, hope not. Anyway, still active to see all their reports and reason why they postpone.
So sad, they need to do that. Some says that they will return all the funds they collected to all investors around the world. Don't know if that is true but it's possible and that is a good part of this campaign. Maybe they will continue this some day, hope so.
Yes, maybe they're having a hard time but that's part of success we must support them even in the ups and down.
Hopefully it would not took longer time. People looking forward on this project. We are hopeful that sooner the concern will resolve asap.
there a lot of comment that we dont have worry about this issue they are making way to make it resolve. they are busy and giving there hardwork to this project they will not give up in one issue,.
StelsMiner

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

Personally, I really like the idea and ambitious plans for the future. But this does not always achieve the desired result, so I hope that in this project the team will cope with the task and fulfill the goals.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

Personally, I really like the idea and ambitious plans for the future. But this does not always achieve the desired result, so I hope that in this project the team will cope with the task and fulfill the goals.
They already in their prime, look for previous news and their achievements, we expect that there are always hard situation but I assure to you they will overcome it.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

what i found interesting is Scalability of this system is almost infinite, provided that more and more storage providers connect to the network. In the second phase of the project, Casper plans to deploy a set of advanced virtual machines designed to serve IoT (Internet of Things) projects; without the high throughput of these virtual machines, it would be impossible to deploy a project in which lightning-fast reactions are needed.As the blockchain market grows with each cycle, there is a need for reliable storage services that are not concentrated in the central point. Decentralization networks and P2P will undoubtedly change the way we are currently perceiving online technology.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

i just read on telegram that the ico sale has been postponed, due to some permissions needed from an financial department in switzerland. is this true?

this sucks hard and i hope that the permission is been handed out fast.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:03:41 AM

really hope that the next bull run starts now. i am confident that crypto will rise again. the whales are just getting ready for the next bull run and casper api will be more worth then Smiley
Yes it is, market is now back on track. Its time to invest to trusted and yet amazing project, CASPER API. This project will be markable in crypto world.

Hopefully the market recovers faster, but still this project is really worthy to invest to.  A lot of great things happening and continously improving each and everyday im following it. 
Yes as of the moment the market are now on its process of recovering and regaining its lose and once that the market recovered I definitely assured you that this Casper API is really worth to invest ICO because it will definitely give more profits and earning.
I strongly agree! Let us continue helping the market to recover fast. Support projects like CASPER API that will really make great things to happen using Blockchain Technology. This will surely put a mark on the cloud-based data storage history for the most secured cloud-based data storage system and will make the Blockchain Technology known to all.
Everyone will surely support Casper API as what it really deserves to. This kind of platform isn't difficult to be appreciated even in just a glimpse of its information provided. Asides from many reasons behind that keeps on running on why we should support it, one thing for sure is that, Casper API itself is really worthy believing in.
You are definitely correct when you said that CASPER API is worthy to believe in. A project like this is obviously a great help to our society especially to companies who really needed a secured decentralized cloud-based data storage which they can put data safely.
cryp24x

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:08:38 AM

I support. Looks cool!) good luck
Thank you for supporting Casper API. Yes Casper looks cool and a legit ICO so keep supporting this kind of Project and tell all your friends to invest to this ICO.
This ICO is not only a legit but gonna be one of the best ICO this year if you do a background search on this ICO for sure you will know what I am saying right now. Casper API will provide an amazing services to all of us especially their one of a kind decentralized cloud storage which will be the best data storage in the whole world.
difinitely right most of the advisor is know and they are on the top list,the background of the team and ico are already in the site which is all info and profession write there,Casper is truly trusted.
I agree with you guys! Casper API is one of the most promising ICO this year. the team has a great advisor and great backround even if you check it. and the community of Casper API has a lot of member's that are really hard working.

Absolutely Casper has already put a mark on the list of the potential project. And this is the effort of the team who has been working hard and making it even better and showing us the already great result up to now.
That is correct! CASPER API really does have a big impact especially on the whole community and to all that supported this project. I have to say that the CASPER API team did a great job and as part of their supporters, I will continually support the project.
cryp24x

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:14:55 AM

Casper API will help businessmen to store information safely

Cloud storage technologies are in demand by millions of users. However, the main audience of these services are individuals and Dapp, business representatives are in no hurry to use cloud services.

The fact is that none of companies that provide online storage do not guarantee the safety of information.

The emergence of blockchain technologies is changing the situation. The first to see this opportunity were developers of Casper API - infrastructure of decentralized data storage. The use of Casper API blockchain technology can guarantee:

Reliability. The absence of servers makes the system resistant to DDoS attacks. Confidentiality of file operations through the use of a private channel with a cryptographic Protocol between user and provider.

File delivery. P2P network users are not limited geographically, so to increase the speed of downloading it is possible to receive data from the nearest provider.

Availability of information 24/7. Storing multiple copies of a file with different network members allows to download data even if one of the members is disconnected. Smart contract regulates the storage network, monitoring compliance with the working conditions of storage service providers.

In other words, Casper API is a decentralized cloud storage of information, which has the advantages of traditional services but without their disadvantages. And the most important attraction of Casper API for classic business-tangible savings on tariffs,in comparison with centralized players.

This is really great! CASPER API really did a great job to make a system that will definitely change the fact that online storage does not guarantee the safety information, By using Blockchain Technology, the reliability and security of the system were guaranteed. Let us continue supporting the project.
cryp24x

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:25:03 AM

This is quite sudden news.

There is a very important information from the CASPER API team. The team really did their best to make everything smoothly.
The team wants to show their extreme gratitude to the participants, supporters, and investors who help the CASPER API project.
You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Important information!

Dear friends!

Since our company is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland, we have to get the green light from FINMA (The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that has not given the necessary approval to conduct the sale on the dates we have planned. We will continue working on resolving this issue so that in the future no legal conflicts can arise.

All the funds contributed by investors will be returned to the wallets you have transferred the money from.

After calculating all the results the tokens will be put in a single spreadsheet and sent to your wallets on the ICO launch day.

As part of the Pre-sale we have attracted fiat investments in exchange for a share in the company so the work on Casper API will be continued, and you can track our progress on github. We will come back to conduct an ICO after gathering the necessary approval and releasing as minimum an alpha version of the product.

We are extremely grateful for your support and we hope that our decision will be taken in the right spirit. Besides, this will allow our potential investors to contribute to a project that already has real world utility.

You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG , we ll you keep updated.

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/important-information-ab9eed9a8eab
cryp24x

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:39:30 AM

This news is really sudden. I really feel how sad it is for CASPER API team but still positive that they can somehow continue this great project. I guess they will just update us and we will still continue to support them and this great project.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:12:19 AM

They already in their prime, look for previous news and their achievements, we expect that there are always hard situation but I assure to you they will overcome it.
They already build the project since last year. The pre selling now is their round 2 battle. 2017 when they ran the ICO and they made it successfully. Due to improvement and to be explored more, they decided to open again the pre selling.
lostocean

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

They already build the project since last year. The pre selling now is their round 2 battle. 2017 when they ran the ICO and they made it successfully. Due to improvement and to be explored more, they decided to open again the pre selling.
So the issue about the postponed they already resolve it? yes they already success last year so no wonder that this year  caught the success to. im looking foward for what happen in the day.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

There is a very important information from the CASPER API team. The team really did their best to make everything smoothly.
The team wants to show their extreme gratitude to the participants, supporters, and investors who help the CASPER API project.
You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Important information!

Dear friends!

All the funds contributed by investors will be returned to the wallets you have transferred the money from.

After calculating all the results the tokens will be put in a single spreadsheet and sent to your wallets on the ICO launch day.

As part of the Pre-sale we have attracted fiat investments in exchange for a share in the company so the work on Casper API will be continued, and you can track our progress on github. We will come back to conduct an ICO after gathering the necessary approval and releasing as minimum an alpha version of the product.

We are extremely grateful for your support and we hope that our decision will be taken in the right spirit. Besides, this will allow our potential investors to contribute to a project that already has real world utility.

You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG , we ll you keep updated.

Reference:
this issue is still on going. or they already resolve this problem.? we know that casper is one potential ico from now. why this happen.?
but im still believe in this casper API that will solve this problem goodluck to us.
lostocean

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

Important information!

Dear friends!

Reference:
this issue is still on going. or they already resolve this problem.? we know that casper is one potential ico from now. why this happen.?
but im still believe in this casper API that will solve this problem goodluck to us.
me too i believe in this casper API. thats why i dont doubt that casper will continue what they start and theres a lot of participants continue to supporting casper API even they have issue about that postponed.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

Ambitious plans for the future. Well, it will be interesting to observe.
if you really observe what casper API can do.  you just join there telegram or  always visit there website.
if you there a lot of good comment in this room there are many good updates release.
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: