Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:05:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You're not wealthy yet, so you're not allowed to be wealthy  (Read 2846 times)
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:39:05 PM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Disclaimer: I'm not a US citizen, and I've not read that law
Is this true ? if yes can you give a concrete information about this and also a justification. I want also to know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Yeah maybe you are right... We need to accept this hard facts that it is truly happening in our society... Even before cryptocurrency exist it already happened...  People who belongs in a high class society can live much better here in this unfair world because they have are granted for lots of chance...  Unlike those who is not so rich they will really need to strive harder first before they reach their success... It happened because rich people can spend to much than us without thinking a great lost for them...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:34:11 PM

That is the biggest thing that is unbelievable and not true that if you are not wealthy you are no longer allowed to become wealthy? For those people who makes hardwork and sacrifices they deserve to become wealthy so I don't believe in that statement, a lot of poor people are becoming wealthy nowadays.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

No ,that is bad phrase, that if your not wealthy, you are not allowed to be wealthy ,everybody has a chance to be wealthy in this world and that bitcoin and crypto is I believe maybe the thing that can make our life better and be wealthy through hardwork and patience, so that is not true that only wealthy have the right to be ruch but poor has also a big chance to be wealthy

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:25:46 PM

No ,that is bad phrase, that if your not wealthy, you are not allowed to be wealthy ,everybody has a chance to be wealthy in this world and that bitcoin and crypto is I believe maybe the thing that can make our life better and be wealthy through hardwork and patience, so that is not true that only wealthy have the right to be ruch but poor has also a big chance to be wealthy

Everyone can make their life more comfortable in this world and they can earn a lot of money for their life and their family brcause everyone has equal rights, so the important thing is that hard working because hard working can make sure that you will lead successful life, and that's why everyone can allowed that they live in wealthy life.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:37:21 AM

Its so stupid forbid anybody to become investor. Every body should have same chance to be wealthy man and not only institution. Peoples have a right to do with their own money and investing money should be good for economy
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:52:55 AM

I have not heard that rule in my entire life. It kinda surprises me.I have a friend that invest on certain ICOs but he is not that rich yet. He makes money through investment and he does not even encounter that kind of problem. I dont know about you.
EveryoneMATTERS

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:51:05 AM

IMHO

I had .000000001 btc and turned it into quite a few, you may start with 1 seed and turn that seed into a watermelon to buy 20 more seeds.
With 1 Huntercoin I turned it into 1000`s+  (I may not recommended this now as AI have taken over that game and unless you can beat them like I did good luck)

think if it as a snowball, sure yours might start small but as you roll it down the hill it may get bigger and bigger if you push it.

well if you are not American you need not to read or abide by their laws, only the universal ones such as gravity.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

I guess there is no law for that everyone is allowed to be wealthy, we are free to dream to become wealthy and free to do our best too. Here is this crypto business there are lots of poor people became wealthy by developing their capabilities in comply the taks given and by exploring the world of crpto.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:02:44 AM

that is a stupid saying. I never heard a word worse than it. Being rich does not mean they will never be rich. If they are as lucky as billionaire Mark Cuban, they will soon become billionaires with little capital in hand.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

I do not agree what you said about "if you're not wealthy, so you can't become a wealthy", because every people all over the world wants to be wealthy but in a different way how to they do that to reach that goal.

we have a chance to be wealthy as long as we can get to work in many ways. I am sure that we have a big opportunity if we want to search in the cryptocurrency and we can also try with trading to get the money. besides that, if we still focus on what we do now, soon, we can do other works which could give us another income. we need to keep trying if we want to be wealthy and without hard work and smart work, we cannot reach what we want and we don't have any chance to reach again.
To some extent you are fight but it is also a fact that in this world rich people become richer and poor become poorer. Rich people will never let poor to earn huge money. It is the problem of the whole world especially in third world and I am living in third world country. Crypto investment is expanding distances between rich and poor.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

What you mean dude? I've participated in ICOs as an investor because I have some excess money and intend to invest in ICOs, if you are not rich does not mean you never get rich, it's a matter of time and not rules, what you want try to say? waelthy is dependent on your intelligence, logic and luck, I do not really like narrow-minded people.

deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:10:09 PM

definitely it doesn t work in that way even if you are poor but hove money on ico to invest you can invest and there is no a rule like only the rich ones are allowed noo and disagree with this totally maybe they might have better chances to double their money but thats all no more point else.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

definitely it doesn t work in that way even if you are poor but hove money on ico to invest you can invest and there is no a rule like only the rich ones are allowed noo and disagree with this totally maybe they might have better chances to double their money but thats all no more point else.

You can try to invest even you are a poor. Because in cryptp there are a lot of way to earn money and if you already got money then use it to invest in any ico that you think can give you profit.
Glad108

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

When it comes to ICOs investments or participation, accredited investors does not mean only rich or wealthy people. I think you might be referring to whitelisting which I am not too sure of though. There is usually a frame of time for those accreditations and ones you are able to get in within that particular period of time and have the least required amount, then you may be able to participate.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

Everyone can be very wealthy on cryptocurrency and for those people who are investing a huge amount today, they have an assurance to be rich in the future because bitcoins price is keep on growing.

BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

That is not a good phrase, every people around the world deserved to be wealthy, it depends upon the hardwork of every individual that will make him wealthy, some wealthy person did start from rags to riches, so it will not matter if you are poor as long as you reach your goal of being wealty.
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

There are many projects that have such restrictions, but this is related to the local laws and regulations of the United States. But in this world, people who are usually rich have more resources in the encrypted world.
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

Yes, but it is true, it is a hard way to rise up for a simple poor man, all stories about genius with their easy way is bullshit, all of them had good parents or something that helped them.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

I do not agree what you said about "if you're not wealthy, so you can't become a wealthy", because every people all over the world wants to be wealthy but in a different way how to they do that to reach that goal.

I think There are bad things in that but the good thing is whatever you are, you can get rich in this because it depends on you if you will work hard and smart just to get the money. Because if this identity is true other people will always say that especially the wealthy people who are not safe
And I think It really is a community-level discrimination and that will not work in this case because fortunately this forum gives us the opportunity to become anonymous and hide our appearance in the username.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: