Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You're not wealthy yet, so you're not allowed to be wealthy  (Read 2846 times)
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

Your social status should never decide for your future. If your still not rich nor wealthy, it doesn't signifies that you are not allowed to be one. Lots of wealthy people start with nothing until they gain everything. Don't let society dictate what you should do.
yes social status doesnt dwcide for your future, dont be arrogant i think they tell it because of the reason that  those who are not wealthy already doesnt have hardwork and dreams in life but rather i think people who says it those who dont believe to those that they cant do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

Disclaimer: I'm not a US citizen, and I've not read that law
Participating ico requires minimum amount of investment,so i see no reason why youre keep on saying about this,or maybe im missing something here?or isnt it that creating ico is what you're implying?well i dont kniw but im pretty sure theres something wrong about something here
Nobody could tell and judged what your future holds, never allow others to stop you from becoming successful. They have their own dreams in life, and so we do too. We are all entitled to have a good future, and it all depends on us how are we gonna make it. I believe crypto is a gateway to success if we just let ourselves believe its potential, and work hard for it, while being patient and positive to face any trials that may come along the way.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

The rule that only accredited investors, which means people who are already wealthy, are allowed to participate in certain ICOs is senseless imo. It's like saying "YOU'RE NOT WEALTHY YET, SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE WEALTHY." Stupid society, with obsolete rules, we're living in.

That is totally a discrimination of the levels of society and that will not work in this thing because luckily this forums gave us the opportunity to be anonymous and hides our idendities in a usernames. There are bad things in that but the good thing is mo matter what you are you can be wealthy in this because it depends on you if you will work hard and smart just to gain that money. Because if this is true identity other people will always said that especially those rich people who is insecure
sharnel18

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

I think we are all have a dreams to become wealthy someday dreams are for everyone we can all become wealthy.If we dont have a wealth maybe we can ingage to the things that are really productive to gain more profit.I believe that we have all the same apperance and brain to think positive that is why i believe that we can all become wealthy if we want with a hard work.
Basically yes,everyone of us deserve to be wealthy,we have our own will of life,be just confident,and have positive mindset to all decession we make whatever it takes,never quits if ever we experience failures because failures makes your eagerness to be come successful and more wealthy .
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

Anybody can invest in bitcoin as long as he wants he can do it and as long as he have the money because there's no rule that forbid someone to invest if he is not wealthy enough.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

This is our insulting law in the U.S. I have not seen it applied to ICO's, that's kinda funny. To be a "qualified investor" you must have a million dollars and be able to show that you will likely make some huge amount within a year. It implies that even if you had an advanced degree in economics you should be kept from trading because you are too poor to make a good choice. However any rich person literate enough to sign a contract is surely wise enough to be an investor.   

Crowd investing is attempting to address this, however the Power want's the little man working at the factory. It's your job to make money for the investors, not to be an investor.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:22:48 AM

I think it is opposite to the advocacy of the USA, which is freedom. Everyone must be fair wealthy or not, black or white, man or woman. So I do not think that it is true. Maybe all is entitled to join ICOs.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:26:52 AM

Everyone can start without a good amount of capital because this forum is helping different people who wants to earn cryptocurrency, you can always work on bounty campaigns to earn their tokens at the end of the sale in the market.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

I think that your opinion is very pessimistic. Don't say so categorically. I think that every person who can set right goals is able to become wealthy. If you spend a lot of efforts and be patient then everything will be fine
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:52:23 AM

All people are allowed to participate in an ICO. Not only those people who are wealthy are allowed. ICO's are for everybody. I have some friends here that improve their lives because they join ICO's.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

if not yet rich, it has not got rich permission, but fate says change, all will change everything poor can become rich, kayapun can be poor it all because fate is decisive.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

All people are allowed to participate in an ICO. Not only those people who are wealthy are allowed. ICO's are for everybody. I have some friends here that improve their lives because they join ICO's.

That's great for them
But in all my time here I've seen several big ico's that explicitly said they don't want small investors, or they have requirements of a minimum of 1 million etc. Something the regular people obviously can't afford.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

Discrimination is always there ,wealthy people will think that the average one don't have the right to be wealthy but it is up to us if we will be affected and believe what they said or what there rules is. Everybody has the right to get rich even what status you belong, just never fear to take the risk and work smart with determination to reach your goals.
feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

I think that your opinion is very pessimistic. Don't say so categorically. I think that every person who can set right goals is able to become wealthy. If you spend a lot of efforts and be patient then everything will be fine
Reason why people don’t become wealthy is it never occurs to them that it is possible for them.  And of course, if it never occurs to them, then they never take any of the steps necessary to make it a reality.
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

Rich countries are not interested in everyone being an investor.
Therefore, they do not like cryptocurrencies and do not rush to legalize them.

developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

Having a short of income does not mean that you will not be able to earn cryptocurrency, there are still bounty campaigns where you can join in order to earn altcoins or different types of cryptocurrency.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

it is true that if not allowed to be rich it is not yet rich, although trying something with hard work if not permitted rich then it will not become rich. The important thing is we have the will to try.
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

I don't think only those "wealthy" investors are allowed to invest in ICO's, instead for as long as you have the money to invest then you are allowed to invest on that token. But there is I think an amount that you can or allowed to invest, like there is a minimum amount you can invest on that token.

Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

This is our insulting law in the U.S. I have not seen it applied to ICO's, that's kinda funny. To be a "qualified investor" you must have a million dollars and be able to show that you will likely make some huge amount within a year. It implies that even if you had an advanced degree in economics you should be kept from trading because you are too poor to make a good choice. However any rich person literate enough to sign a contract is surely wise enough to be an investor.   

Crowd investing is attempting to address this, however the Power want's the little man working at the factory. It's your job to make money for the investors, not to be an investor.

It seems that the term "qualified investor" is not a misnomer here. You have to be qualified to invest in certain instruments. I assure you that in other countries there are similar laws and restrictions. And as I said, that division mostly refers to the type of an asset, meaning there are assets where no entry for common people is allowed, even if you have an advanced degree in economics. It depends not so much on how wealthy you are, though it is a factor too, but rather on how risky an asset is. People are quick to jump at erroneous conclusions without first coming to know the particulars and specifics.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

it is true that if not allowed to be rich it is not yet rich, although trying something with hard work if not permitted rich then it will not become rich. The important thing is we have the will to try.
To ensure future wealth, you must equally work smart. One way he suggests working smart is investing your money in the cripto market or a retirement fund that is, taking advantage of  compound interest so that your money earns money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: