Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2019, 03:45:30 PM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 275 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 38843 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PS92
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 101


View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:19:26 AM
 #2801

The team has published an article on Medium where they share their vision of the project and why they think it will work and be useful. The CryptoFlix Streaming Platform  Wink

Great article!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1569167130
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569167130

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1569167130
Reply with quote  #2

1569167130
Report to moderator
1569167130
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569167130

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1569167130
Reply with quote  #2

1569167130
Report to moderator
chichidori
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003


View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:24:09 AM
 #2802

I also doubt it that the market can recover in just months considering how low the price went, but if the timing is grate and the investors are looking for something new to invest they can always have a look at cryptoflix.
jonnytracker
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 261



View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:38:58 AM
 #2803

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?
zgrdyg
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 546
Merit: 105



View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:45:58 AM
 #2804

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

I think dev team won't postpone at that time, because postponing for the second can cause losing some hype or interest of the potential investors.

batako
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 826
Merit: 250


View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:51:51 AM
 #2805

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

I think dev team won't postpone at that time, because postponing for the second can cause losing some hype or interest of the potential investors.

The better solution if the market won't go in our favor maybe is to cancel the ICO. Because if the market keep in the down trend, there is no benefit we will get.
the_donald
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 588
Merit: 100



View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
 #2806

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

I think dev team won't postpone at that time, because postponing for the second can cause losing some hype or interest of the potential investors.

The better solution if the market won't go in our favor maybe is to cancel the ICO. Because if the market keep in the down trend, there is no benefit we will get.

nonsense, the market will go back up. we just don't know when. it will probably take a while.

king_of_alts
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 476
Merit: 10


View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:06:52 AM
 #2807

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

I think dev team won't postpone at that time, because postponing for the second can cause losing some hype or interest of the potential investors.

The better solution if the market won't go in our favor maybe is to cancel the ICO. Because if the market keep in the down trend, there is no benefit we will get.

nonsense, the market will go back up. we just don't know when. it will probably take a while.


I doubt they will cancel the ICO entirely. They could decide to sell only 50% or so. Anyway, this is all speculation so let's see what May will hold.
kraterion
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 616
Merit: 145


🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀


View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:52:53 AM
 #2808

Even if the market will stay like now, what's the point of cancel an ICO ? People maybe won't invest a lot of money but I'm sure that they reach their goal anyway (maybe just not the hardcap)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 101



View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:56:59 AM
 #2809

Even if the market will stay like now, what's the point of cancel an ICO ? People maybe won't invest a lot of money but I'm sure that they reach their goal anyway (maybe just not the hardcap)

A cancellation makes no sense. They have already a lot of people who are interested in the project here in the forum, managed to add important people to their team and already some film producers are showing interest in Cryptoflix. Why should they cancel all this?! Just because not everything is 'mooning' constantly?!

cevap
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 462
Merit: 10


View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:06:42 PM
 #2810

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

I think dev team won't postpone at that time, because postponing for the second can cause losing some hype or interest of the potential investors.

The better solution if the market won't go in our favor maybe is to cancel the ICO. Because if the market keep in the down trend, there is no benefit we will get.

nonsense, the market will go back up. we just don't know when. it will probably take a while.


I doubt they will cancel the ICO entirely. They could decide to sell only 50% or so. Anyway, this is all speculation so let's see what May will hold.

Too much has been done already to just cancel everything. I'm sure the team won't do that. The market will recover, ICO will take place, everything will work out.

Frickeladm
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 1


View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:30:40 PM
 #2811

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

I think dev team won't postpone at that time, because postponing for the second can cause losing some hype or interest of the potential investors.

The better solution if the market won't go in our favor maybe is to cancel the ICO. Because if the market keep in the down trend, there is no benefit we will get.

nonsense, the market will go back up. we just don't know when. it will probably take a while.


I doubt they will cancel the ICO entirely. They could decide to sell only 50% or so. Anyway, this is all speculation so let's see what May will hold.

Too much has been done already to just cancel everything. I'm sure the team won't do that. The market will recover, ICO will take place, everything will work out.

Nah that would scare of investors if the project is acting according to the market instead of the project. Thats what I fear of those new ICOs with project behinds them. This unlocks the coin from the project and the coin value will not adjust to the project accomplishments. If the dev starts this first, the mindset of investors will change because they only see the cashgrab
loup
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 462
Merit: 100



View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
 #2812

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

I think dev team won't postpone at that time, because postponing for the second can cause losing some hype or interest of the potential investors.

The better solution if the market won't go in our favor maybe is to cancel the ICO. Because if the market keep in the down trend, there is no benefit we will get.

nonsense, the market will go back up. we just don't know when. it will probably take a while.


I doubt they will cancel the ICO entirely. They could decide to sell only 50% or so. Anyway, this is all speculation so let's see what May will hold.

Too much has been done already to just cancel everything. I'm sure the team won't do that. The market will recover, ICO will take place, everything will work out.

Nah that would scare of investors if the project is acting according to the market instead of the project. Thats what I fear of those new ICOs with project behinds them. This unlocks the coin from the project and the coin value will not adjust to the project accomplishments. If the dev starts this first, the mindset of investors will change because they only see the cashgrab
Cancelling the ICO doesn't sound like a good idea. That would create many doubts about the project, which would scare investors away.
taoist23
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 169
Merit: 10


View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:36:42 PM
 #2813

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

I think dev team won't postpone at that time, because postponing for the second can cause losing some hype or interest of the potential investors.

The better solution if the market won't go in our favor maybe is to cancel the ICO. Because if the market keep in the down trend, there is no benefit we will get.

nonsense, the market will go back up. we just don't know when. it will probably take a while.


I doubt they will cancel the ICO entirely. They could decide to sell only 50% or so. Anyway, this is all speculation so let's see what May will hold.

Too much has been done already to just cancel everything. I'm sure the team won't do that. The market will recover, ICO will take place, everything will work out.

Nah that would scare of investors if the project is acting according to the market instead of the project. Thats what I fear of those new ICOs with project behinds them. This unlocks the coin from the project and the coin value will not adjust to the project accomplishments. If the dev starts this first, the mindset of investors will change because they only see the cashgrab
Cancelling the ICO doesn't sound like a good idea. That would create many doubts about the project, which would scare investors away.

Exactly, if you have a plan, you should go for this, all disturbances will make investors uncertain. .
The worst thing will be, if every ICO tries to have their ICO only in bullish times, thats impossible.
In my opinion the market is not so bad at the moment, not bullish, but it seems, that we saw the bottom.
areschen
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 100



View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:17:15 PM
 #2814

CryptoFlix have decided to postpone their ICO for 1 month until May 15th in the best interest of both, CryptoFlix and the contributors. Here the tweet with the announcement: https://twitter.com/Crypto_Flix/status/976907792895369217



Thank you for sharing this information,  There are less than two months to start ICO, and hope the market will pick up.
levyashin
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 826
Merit: 267


View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:03:52 PM
 #2815

CryptoFlix have decided to postpone their ICO for 1 month until May 15th in the best interest of both, CryptoFlix and the contributors. Here the tweet with the announcement: https://twitter.com/Crypto_Flix/status/976907792895369217



Thank you for sharing this information,  There are less than two months to start ICO, and hope the market will pick up.

This bearish market is feeling like it will never end. But we were feeling the same way with bullish time.

At least it is not very bad like it used to be. Maybe some seeds of recovery.

Makkara
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 119


View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:07:54 PM
 #2816

Posponing the ico make sense, it can be then in one month the market will start to show green again

Puppa!
aveon
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 10


View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:02:02 PM
 #2817

Posponing the ico make sense, it can be then in one month the market will start to show green again
If you hope for that only, that's a bad strategy. What if not - postponing it again, and again? You have to have Plan B in such cases.
mike0182
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 131



View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:19:46 PM
 #2818

Posponing the ico make sense, it can be then in one month the market will start to show green again
If you hope for that only, that's a bad strategy. What if not - postponing it again, and again? You have to have Plan B in such cases.
What is the talk about the cancellation or transfer of ICO? Developers say something about this or is it the conjectures of the participants?

Jay2408
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 101


🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀


View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:37:40 PM
 #2819

Posponing the ico make sense, it can be then in one month the market will start to show green again
If you hope for that only, that's a bad strategy. What if not - postponing it again, and again? You have to have Plan B in such cases.
What is the talk about the cancellation or transfer of ICO? Developers say something about this or is it the conjectures of the participants?

Devs only announced the postponement of ICO to May. I think this talk about cancellation is just speculation.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hanshammer
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled


View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:06:42 PM
 #2820

What if the market does not get better during may and june 15 ? Still go on with the ico or postpone to another date ?

I think dev team won't postpone at that time, because postponing for the second can cause losing some hype or interest of the potential investors.

The better solution if the market won't go in our favor maybe is to cancel the ICO. Because if the market keep in the down trend, there is no benefit we will get.

nonsense, the market will go back up. we just don't know when. it will probably take a while.


I doubt they will cancel the ICO entirely. They could decide to sell only 50% or so. Anyway, this is all speculation so let's see what May will hold.
I think if they achieve to build a platform before making an ICO they will have no problem to reach the required funds.

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 275 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!