Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2019, 01:17:03 PM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 275 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 38839 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

Nice concept but the name cryptoflix, doesn't sound that familiar with the popular Netflix.

Further following this now, well see how it's developing.

The name is finely defined.  It explains all of its description in one name

You mean that there is a new name or that this name stands?

I understand that cryptoflix is understandable like " it's a Netflix with crypto".

is similar to Netflix but will give the possibility to invest/fund movies as well, so is not simply a crypto version of Netflix
it is not just a copy of Netflix. Of caus both stream videos but there are several other features. Not only crypto.
The whole invest into movies is not available in Netflix.

They can do the next step. Cryptoflix already has some innovations in the pipeline like YourDef or the funding. Maybe there will be mor ein the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

Nice concept but the name cryptoflix, doesn't sound that familiar with the popular Netflix.

I understand that cryptoflix is understandable like " it's a Netflix with crypto".

is similar to Netflix but will give the possibility to invest/fund movies as well, so is not simply a crypto version of Netflix

it is not just a copy of Netflix. Of caus both stream videos but there are several other features. Not only crypto.

But why create an token for funding? There are so many tokens for funding so i don't understand why projects like this needs their own token.

Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. To join Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer and use my username (cryptomeneer) as your invitation code.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:03:31 AM

But why create an token for funding? There are so many tokens for funding so i don't understand why projects like this needs their own token.

The token isn’t just for funding the project. It will be also used as the currency of the cryptoflix system, eg you can pay for movies using cryptoflix tokens

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

The token isn’t just for funding the project. It will be also used as the currency of the cryptoflix system, eg you can pay for movies using cryptoflix tokens

Also in this case, why not using an existing currency, if people see this as the future than they are walking on a pink cloud in my opinion. Can you imagine, an currency for movies, an currency for gaming, an currency for shoes, an currency for pants. It doesn't sounds realistic to me. 

Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. To join Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer and use my username (cryptomeneer) as your invitation code.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

Also in this case, why not using an existing currency, if people see this as the future than they are walking on a pink cloud in my opinion. Can you imagine, an currency for movies, an currency for gaming, an currency for shoes, an currency for pants. It doesn't sounds realistic to me. 

In the long run, there will be decentralised exchanges and atomic swaps. This way you can switch between tokens in a fast and convenient way. As for the funding token, it will be pegged to the USD so that your investment doesn't fluctuate too much.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

The name is finely defined.  It explains all of its description in one name

The name is really not the greatest choice, there were already discussions before about it. But beside thst the system can become something interesting, especially with their project funding part.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
lvsca

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

we talk about piracy, right?
can a video be encrypting? so, there are a program has a coder for playing the video. i mean, in blockchain, every tx has a tx hash that include an information about the tx. for a video, every video that stream has a special encryption.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:32:28 PM

can a video be encrypting? so, there are a program has a coder for playing the video. i mean, in blockchain, every tx has a tx hash that include an information about the tx. for a video, every video that stream has a special encryption.

unless this system take a lot of resources they might implement it. IMO fighting piracy is a pointless waste of time and money.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
highnayem34

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

CRYPTOFLIX is good concept but would be nice if actual content also stored via decentralize storage. Can improve quality and security.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:55:29 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 01:32:30 PM by saintkamei

I don’t know too how it’s possible to protect from copy or something like that, there is always a way to copy movies I think. Maybe something is possible to change that but i think it’s not that easy, if cryptoflix can offer that the potential is insane ...

No technology has ever been developed that can successfully stop piracy without affecting the user experience. I hope you guys remember DRM. Whatever measure CRYPTOFLIX takes up, it would be pertinent to focus ease of use, easy availability and entry. Majority of people who download pirated stuff are into it because of the problems in payment and accessibility ...especially in developing countries. People do not want the hassle of going through disease ridden websites just to watch a movie.

That is correct if the prices and the way one enters the platform is not so user-friendly and even a little difficult, then most people will just use the usual services like neetflix or just download pirate ones, let's hope criptoflix can solve these problems in their products.

Even Netflix has entry barriers in developing countries, it accepts either credit card or google pay, neither of which many have. If Cryptoflix plan to break in to developing markets in Asia, it sure has more problems than bandwidth issues.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

unless this system take a lot of resources they might implement it. IMO fighting piracy is a pointless waste of time and money.

waste of resource indeed, instead use the resources on something productive
levyashin

Activity: 826
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

You can't encrypt such a thing.

Fighting with piracy can't be with encryption or threats. You can fight it with a good service.

Frank37

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

I can see your point and I think you are right. There arent endless possibilities to generate coins.
I guess it's because every new ICO wants to have its own coin with its corresponding name.
Sooner or later they will use existing coins or token, imho.

║║
║║
▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬

║║
║║
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

TV service from international providers can be good. specially fro sports. I know there are some competition in institutional content but can be lead with providing quality. Some partnerships with content providers can boost confidence.

areschen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

You can't encrypt such a thing.

Fighting with piracy can't be with encryption or threats. You can fight it with a good service.

totally agree,  Encryption can‘ t solve the fundamental problem, but also make some trouble to ordinary users
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1092
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

CRYPTOFLIX is good concept but would be nice if actual content also stored via decentralize storage. Can improve quality and security.
They could make a partnership for that, there are many decentralized storage projects out there like Sia.
Lets wait for their product first, I really want to stream there ASAP and I hope there will be lots of movies there, I mean including the old ones and also they will be able to follow the upcoming box office movies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
                ▄▄▄███████████████▀ ▄█
                ███████████████▀▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██████████████▀▄█████
      ▄▄▄█████████████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄█████████████████████ ▄▄███████
▀▀▀██████████████████ ▄▄█████████
      ▀▀▀██████████ ▄▄██████████
            ▀▀██▄▄████████████
                ▀▀▀███████████
                ███▄▄▀▀██████
                ███████▄ ▀▀█
                ██████▀
                █████
                ████
                ███
                ██
                █
.ViteX.
.Exchange By The Community, For The Community.
||   Bitcointalk   |   DEX   |   Website   |   Vite Wallet   |   Vite Forum   |   Discord   ||

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|                                ▄▄██████▀
                        ▄▄█████████████
                  ████████████████████
      ▄▄██████   ███████████████████▀
▄█████████████   ██████████████████▀
 █████████████   ████████████████▀
  ████████████  ████████████████
   ███████████  ██████████████▀
    █████████   █████████████
     ████████  ████████████▀
     ▀███████  ███████████
      ███████  █████████▀
       ██████ █████████
        █████ ███████▀
         ████ ██████
          ███ ████▀
          ▀██ ███
           ▀███▀
            ▀█
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

I think you are referring to the utility tokens for every project as this is the emerging trend in cryptoverse. They dont only act like currency but has other purposes too within the platform.
Problem is if the value of the token is changing. Than yesterday was the movie more expensive than today. That does not make sense.
To invest in movie is yould be, but at the moment I cannot imagine. Maybe some give me the missing idea.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

They could make a partnership for that, there are many decentralized storage projects out there like Sia.
Lets wait for their product first, I really want to stream there ASAP and I hope there will be lots of movies there, I mean including the old ones and also they will be able to follow the upcoming box office movies.

There are several possible partners when they would be looking for a decentralized storage solution: Storj, Sia, Filecoin, Maidsafe, maybe even Oyster (which could also be used to monetize their platform without ads). But I don't know if the team has plans for such a partnership and I don't know if these storage projects are already so far developed that Cryptoflix could use them.
areschen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

There are several possible partners when they would be looking for a decentralized storage solution: Storj, Sia, Filecoin, Maidsafe, maybe even Oyster (which could also be used to monetize their platform without ads). But I don't know if the team has plans for such a partnership and I don't know if these storage projects are already so far developed that Cryptoflix could use them.

Movie archives require large amounts of storage, and it is more appropriate for partners to store these files.
IPFS is good choose
crealmaster

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

Movie archives require large amounts of storage, and it is more appropriate for partners to store these files.
IPFS is good choose
Totally agree, that collaboration and partnership are the best way. If some company from the start will try to do all things by itself it will be too expansive and in some area unprofessional.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 275 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.