Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

TV service from international providers can be good. specially fro sports. I know there are some competition in institutional content but can be lead with providing quality. Some partnerships with content providers can boost confidence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

we talk about piracy, right?
can a video be encrypting? so, there are a program has a coder for playing the video. i mean, in blockchain, every tx has a tx hash that include an information about the tx. for a video, every video that stream has a special encryption.

unless this system take a lot of resources they might implement it. IMO fighting piracy is a pointless waste of time and money.

You can't encrypt such a thing.

Fighting with piracy can't be with encryption or threats. You can fight it with a good service.

totally agree,  Encryption can‘ t solve the fundamental problem, but also make some trouble to ordinary users

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

CRYPTOFLIX is good concept but would be nice if actual content also stored via decentralize storage. Can improve quality and security.
They could make a partnership for that, there are many decentralized storage projects out there like Sia.
Lets wait for their product first, I really want to stream there ASAP and I hope there will be lots of movies there, I mean including the old ones and also they will be able to follow the upcoming box office movies.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

Nice concept but the name cryptoflix, doesn't sound that familiar with the popular Netflix.

Further following this now, well see how it's developing.

The name is finely defined.  It explains all of its description in one name

You mean that there is a new name or that this name stands?

I understand that cryptoflix is understandable like " it's a Netflix with crypto".

is similar to Netflix but will give the possibility to invest/fund movies as well, so is not simply a crypto version of Netflix

it is not just a copy of Netflix. Of caus both stream videos but there are several other features. Not only crypto.
The whole invest into movies is not available in Netflix.

But why create an token for funding? There are so many tokens for funding so i don't understand why projects like this needs their own token.

The token isn’t just for funding the project. It will be also used as the currency of the cryptoflix system, eg you can pay for movies using cryptoflix tokens

Also in this case, why not using an existing currency, if people see this as the future than they are walking on a pink cloud in my opinion. Can you imagine, an currency for movies, an currency for gaming, an currency for shoes, an currency for pants. It doesn't sounds realistic to me. 

I think you are referring to the utility tokens for every project as this is the emerging trend in cryptoverse. They dont only act like currency but has other purposes too within the platform.
Problem is if the value of the token is changing. Than yesterday was the movie more expensive than today. That does not make sense.
To invest in movie is yould be, but at the moment I cannot imagine. Maybe some give me the missing idea.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

CRYPTOFLIX is good concept but would be nice if actual content also stored via decentralize storage. Can improve quality and security.
They could make a partnership for that, there are many decentralized storage projects out there like Sia.
Lets wait for their product first, I really want to stream there ASAP and I hope there will be lots of movies there, I mean including the old ones and also they will be able to follow the upcoming box office movies.

There are several possible partners when they would be looking for a decentralized storage solution: Storj, Sia, Filecoin, Maidsafe, maybe even Oyster (which could also be used to monetize their platform without ads). But I don't know if the team has plans for such a partnership and I don't know if these storage projects are already so far developed that Cryptoflix could use them.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

There are several possible partners when they would be looking for a decentralized storage solution: Storj, Sia, Filecoin, Maidsafe, maybe even Oyster (which could also be used to monetize their platform without ads). But I don't know if the team has plans for such a partnership and I don't know if these storage projects are already so far developed that Cryptoflix could use them.

Movie archives require large amounts of storage, and it is more appropriate for partners to store these files.
IPFS is good choose

crealmaster

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

Movie archives require large amounts of storage, and it is more appropriate for partners to store these files.
IPFS is good choose
Totally agree, that collaboration and partnership are the best way. If some company from the start will try to do all things by itself it will be too expansive and in some area unprofessional.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

The problem with the potential partnerships we have indicated for successful and promising projects like Cryptoflix is that people do not always see the same potential as us investors, and when some potential partners realize that value, they just try to hitchhike their success and draw good things for you
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

The problem with the potential partnerships we have indicated for successful and promising projects like Cryptoflix is that people do not always see the same potential as us investors, and when some potential partners realize that value, they just try to hitchhike their success and draw good things for you
Yep...It happens sometimes, but all projects different and sometimes we meet good cases, sometimes not, it is a life Smiley
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

Will you also offer live streaming of different sports events or concerts, i dont what is netflix policy about it but i have always troubles finding a good stream for a football match and would be prepared to pay a little something to get HD quality.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

There are already pay per view services out there, for football matches, wrestling ppvs etc.., not in crypto of course, it's a new thing

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

There are already pay per view services out there, for football matches, wrestling ppvs etc.., not in crypto of course, it's a new thing
I hope that blockchain would add some unique features not seen before. It can be like unique totally protected history of services consumed, unique offers based on these data probably, etc.
sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

IPFS is good choose

If cryptoflix will gain more funds I guess they can make their own storage and it'll be better for the project.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

I was under the imression that they will store data in their own storage and since movies etc...can't be on a distributed database, makes sense, or everyone will be able to watch movies for free

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

IPFS is good choose

If cryptoflix will gain more funds I guess they can make their own storage and it'll be better for the project.
I think that would be the next step to take once they have established themselves in the market and have a large database.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

we talk about piracy, right?
can a video be encrypting? so, there are a program has a coder for playing the video. i mean, in blockchain, every tx has a tx hash that include an information about the tx. for a video, every video that stream has a special encryption.

unless this system take a lot of resources they might implement it. IMO fighting piracy is a pointless waste of time and money.

You can't encrypt such a thing.

Fighting with piracy can't be with encryption or threats. You can fight it with a good service.

I agree. The well known streaming service did that with a good service and lots of promotions on the Starting phase.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

IPFS is good choose

I think that would be the next step to take once they have established themselves in the market and have a large database.
i also think that having their own storage would certainly be better for the project but i think that the implementation depends on the amount of funds that will be raised with ico
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:45:53 PM

IPFS is good choose

i also think that having their own storage would certainly be better for the project but i think that the implementation depends on the amount of funds that will be raised with ico

In house solution for storage needs can decrease running costs of the project. If they can raise the amount they wanted, devs can try in house storage.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:49:41 PM

I think it will need a code ass that can only be used when on uses the platform, then when a recorder of some kind is used, the video go with the watermark, when is legit, it is hidden from the screen, but is there, so there is no way around it, but to have the code, soi can think how that ca work using the blockchain.

Is something like this even possible? And what about someone is using the platform legally but make a video capture of the fullscreen video. In this case it would produce a new video file from a screen capture.

No way you can be protected from this, but in case somebody will really decide to record from another screen, the picture is probably no good and sound is even worse. Viewers nowadays are quite picky.

Where is the problem? You take a direct capture of the screen. If you watch it in 1080p or so the capture is also in that quality, isn't it?

Yeah you are right, you CAN actually record the tv itself from the outside, there is no way somebody could avoid doing that, though the quality will always be less than the original, you could use a high-resolution camera and a studio microphone, but there is not much one can do with just sound an images, while the original file has way more data than just that,still, we will know that is a pirate, so that can be denounce.

I am not talking about a camera... There is software to capture videos from your screen directly.

The team has already quoted something like the watermark, which would give the assurance that it would not be pirated with facilities, for the recordings directly from the screen is more complicated, but the tip is valid for Time to work on it, it would be even better to have legal means in the future.

But that was my question in the first place. If this is possible to prevent. Then it drifted apart to camera stuff, which was not my intention. So once again: Is it possible to prevent such captures?
I think that if you install a high-quality video camera directly in front of the TV and record, it can not be prevented.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:00:02 PM

New ICO on WiserICO : CryptoFlix  Cool

13.04.2018 — 13.05.2018

https://wiserico.com/ico/cryptoflix
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: