Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:44:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

We are still at the Bitcoin-level of October last year, this is not bad for a young technology.
When the masses once enter crypto, maybe through apps, games, dating sites or lending platforms
we will see old highs again, i am sure.

I agree. But until then it is hard for any project to get good investments. Even if the project has good planning, road map and great team efforts, investors are very less interested in putting their money.

I'm afraid that may take a while to be honest. there are big investors wanting the price to go down in order to enter the market. they'll use every trick in the book to do it.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

We are still at the Bitcoin-level of October last year, this is not bad for a young technology.
When the masses once enter crypto, maybe through apps, games, dating sites or lending platforms

I agree. But until then it is hard for any project to get good investments. Even if the project has good planning, road map and great team efforts, investors are very less interested in putting their money.

I'm afraid that may take a while to be honest. there are big investors wanting the price to go down in order to enter the market. they'll use every trick in the book to do it.

the level of market manipulation reached at this stage is out of scale, big players with a lot of money are slightly shifting the price and the fear or hype is doing the rest

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

the level of market manipulation reached at this stage is out of scale, big players with a lot of money are slightly shifting the price and the fear or hype is doing the rest
Indeed, this year is being so hard for crypto due to market manipulations. It's something that can't be controlled by now so I think sadly this will continue for some time.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

Indeed, this year is being so hard for crypto due to market manipulations. It's something that can't be controlled by now so I think sadly this will continue for some time.

Heard it will go on till at least the end of this year. Could also took longer
Axcel-m

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

problem is that if there is no regulation of crypto marked that it is hard to avoid marked manipulation. until now it is possible and not illegal
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

problem is that if there is no regulation of crypto marked that it is hard to avoid marked manipulation. until now it is possible and not illegal
It's not illigal I would say. There cannot be any regulations of the cryptomarket because of the reason why it was intended to. The more you have, the more you may change.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

A pretty bad timing for the bloodbath. ICO suffer a lot due to these ups and downs.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

A pretty bad timing for the bloodbath. ICO suffer a lot due to these ups and downs.
If only people never sell Bitcoin, those who sell now willr regret in 10 years from now.. they will be selling their houses to get 0.001 btc  Grin
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

Yes, and the postponement of their ICO due to the then bad market situation was of little use, market is again down. 

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

It's not because bear markets, up&down, volatility and so on, in my opinion it's because with the postponement people lost hype, people tend to move on to other projects in this case

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

It's not because bear markets, up&down, volatility and so on, in my opinion it's because with the postponement people lost hype, people tend to move on to other projects in this case
Perhaps you are right, but we can not ignore the whole crypto market in general, if Bitcoin for the summer will be 3k - it certainly will affect at all without exception altcoins.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

If only people never sell Bitcoin, those who sell now willr regret in 10 years from now.. they will be selling their houses to get 0.001 btc  Grin
i think we see a lot of manipulation from whales at the moment. only a few real bitcoin believers will sell at this price.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

Yes, and the postponement of their ICO due to the then bad market situation was of little use, market is again down. 
I am sure that the fall will continue further (we were under the influence of large whales.... who want to cash in on ordinary people... In America, even began investigations suggesting that the market is being manipulated!

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:45:34 PM

yes, the postponement of a month has not been a good idea now the market is again down, i believe that no market connoisseur sells bitcoins to these values, just hope the market will recover soon and the investments start again, the project is very valid...
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

I am sure that the fall will continue further (we were under the influence of large whales.... who want to cash in on ordinary people... In America, even began investigations suggesting that the market is being manipulated!

The market has always been manipulated. There have always been people who wanted to win from others. The little ones will always suffer from whales.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

The market has always been manipulated. There have always been people who wanted to win from others. The little ones will always suffer from whales.
Of course, this is not new, there are, yes, big holders that have this power of manipulation in hand, this is not something new, much less it can become a unique problem in Icos, I do not see correlation. I think that projects face their own problems at times, market ones will always be solved by time, most often even quickly
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:09:53 PM

Yes its not a good timing for ico, with the current hard market it’s not so easy to raise fund. But I think that it possible to raise some money even with that. Cryptoflix suffer a bit from that, but I think that the ico can work better if the market restart a bit.
Axcel-m

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

Of course, this is not new, there are, yes, big holders that have this power of manipulation in hand, this is not something new, much less it can become a unique problem in Icos, I do not see correlation. I think that projects face their own problems at times, market ones will always be solved by time, most often even quickly
Agree, hard to see the success of the development and the challenges with the changing marked
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

Agree, hard to see the success of the development and the challenges with the changing marked

well, nobody could forsee the market movements, not even the Cryptoflix team. It's most unfortunate but they now have to deal with the situation. the same goes for all the other ICOs currently ongoing.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

people need to start gaming the market as well and use ups and downs to accumulate. also hold if you can.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: