Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:45:35 AM

yes i kind of noticed it Smiley

they are popping out many competitors in this segment, however from what i understood Cryptoflix is going to have the advantage of being able to fund new movies.

interesting to develop a blockchain-based entertainment utility protocol. Cryptoflix got the advantage of the early start.
Now they have to keep the speed that they are the first solution on market

Weve discussed Slate a few pages ago. Main difference seems to be that there is no funding option in Slate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

How much will be cost monthly subscribe on your platform for all content? And for which countries you oriented?

There won't be a subscription service, they will have a pay-per-view model. Similar to how iTunes is working.

And to the countries: They are focusing on underdeveloped countries. Mostly Asian countries and Latin America.

Yes, but the underdeveloped countries are just a starting point. Over time they will try to get into the developed countries too.

I think the target is fine, unbanked should be the first one to be interested by this project. Those that already have a credit card, can easily use Netflix...

I am still not sure of it.

Unbanked people has very little money and it is not easy to convince them to give it for a streaming service.

It focuses on the undeveloped countries at the start. After safe expansion, it will also work in other countries. And about people, I think everyone will have access; and those with little cash, and those with credit cards.

It will be difficult to make a profit where the population is poor, but has the opportunity to watch pirated videos for free. Therefore, the team will have to make a project that can defeat piracy, if at all possible...

Maybe they will adjust prices according to the location. This would also prevent people from using US IPs for example as prices there would probably the highest.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

How much will be cost monthly subscribe on your platform for all content? And for which countries you oriented?

There won't be a subscription service, they will have a pay-per-view model. Similar to how iTunes is working.

And to the countries: They are focusing on underdeveloped countries. Mostly Asian countries and Latin America.

Yes, but the underdeveloped countries are just a starting point. Over time they will try to get into the developed countries too.

I think the target is fine, unbanked should be the first one to be interested by this project. Those that already have a credit card, can easily use Netflix...

Unbanked people has very little money and it is not easy to convince them to give it for a streaming service.

It focuses on the undeveloped countries at the start. After safe expansion, it will also work in other countries. And about people, I think everyone will have access; and those with little cash, and those with credit cards.

It will be difficult to make a profit where the population is poor, but has the opportunity to watch pirated videos for free. Therefore, the team will have to make a project that can defeat piracy, if at all possible...

I don't think you can defeat piracy. This will always be there but services like Netflix etc. already got a lot of people using it instead of streams thanks to cheap prices, constant streaming quality and easy to find what you want and need Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

At poor place the chance to watch pirated movies will be high and that is the fact. None able to change it. As todays, there is no such good way to avoid it to happen and I bet the team already knew it.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:47:39 AM

At poor place the chance to watch pirated movies will be high and that is the fact. None able to change it. As todays, there is no such good way to avoid it to happen and I bet the team already knew it.
is there a statement by the team why they chose undeveloped countries to rollout their service?
Maybe because there is a marked and not may solution got the focus on that
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

So Slate will offer videos on demand as well but they won't crowfund new movies. Ye lot of competion lately with Flixxo and LBRY as well, competion is healty I just hope that everyone will deliver the product eventually

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
compro01

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

Useful project! If such a project can resolve the copyrights of film studios, this resource can quickly gain popularity and people will be willing to pay a small fee for such online service.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

So, when they say for the unbank, they will allow transaction without credit card, with the expense of personal information ? heavy KYC drop down

I would think so. If you pay with cash, you don't need to disclose your personal information. I'm still not sure which payment options will be offered to unbanked people, but I think cash will be one of them.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

is there a statement by the team why they chose undeveloped countries to rollout their service?

What you say is true about watching pirated movies in poor countries. But I do not think they are thinking of immediate profit, but of rapid expansion and popularity. Profit comes in time. The fight against piracy exists all over the world, not only in underdeveloped countries.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

Useful project! If such a project can resolve the copyrights of film studios, this resource can quickly gain popularity and people will be willing to pay a small fee for such online service.
Everything will depend how they will quickly find common denominator in price with film studios. I hope this will be a reasonable price - because in poor regions people can not afford to pay for such services.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

Everything will depend how they will quickly find common denominator in price with film studios. I hope this will be a reasonable price - because in poor regions people can not afford to pay for such services.
I guess the prices may vary across the regions, and vary along with the quality of content, so the latter may be region-oriented.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

So Slate will offer videos on demand as well but they won't crowfund new movies. Ye lot of competion lately with Flixxo and LBRY as well, competion is healty I just hope that everyone will deliver the product eventually
Does the project (slate) also target the same target? if each of them has a different target at start , then the competition will be just about reaching the top not about to stay alive.
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

Wow is really useful project! If such a project can resolve the copyrights of film studios this resource can quickly gain popularity and people will be willing to pay a small fee for such online service.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

What you say is true about watching pirated movies in poor countries. But I do not think they are thinking of immediate profit, but of rapid expansion and popularity. Profit comes in time. The fight against piracy exists all over the world, not only in underdeveloped countries.
You cant fight against piracy. If somebody can buy a movie he can grab it and give it further.
The only way is to have a cheap offer with good quality, so that people are willing to pay for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:16:14 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 05:32:44 PM by Hati

CryptoFlix has just announced their most generous Airdrop campaign. They have reserved $50,000 worth of CryptoFlix tokens for this Airdrop. More information by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/flix-token-give-away-249071765e99
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

CryptoFlix has just announced their most generous Airdrop campaign. They have reserved $50,000 worth of CryptoFlix tokens for this Airdrop. More information by clicking below:

Not a big fan of this airdrop, if just made to increase the users in the telegram channel, but if it's helping to bring in people interested in the project. Smiley

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

Not a big fan of this airdrop, if just made to increase the users in the telegram channel, but if it's helping to bring in people interested in the project. Smiley

Also, it is not a good airdrop. 50k worth of tokens. Normally at least 10k people are joining this but it can reach 50k too.

So 1$-5$ value it has.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

from what i read there will not be a subscription to be able to see the contents of cryptoflix but it will be something like pay per view, make profit where the population is poor is difficult but not impossible, i'm curious to see the distribution strategy of cryptoflix in the poor countries...
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

Also, it is not a good airdrop. 50k worth of tokens. Normally at least 10k people are joining this but it can reach 50k too.

So 1$-5$ value it has.

It will definitely increase the community reach of the Flix token which in turn will increase the activity on the platform. This may be a smart move from the team.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

So 1$-5$ value it has.

It will definitely increase the community reach of the Flix token which in turn will increase the activity on the platform. This may be a smart move from the team.
I think that a project like this is going to need a lot of users and this is a easy way of reaching more people.

Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: