Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:59:51 AM

I want to watch some series . With 33 flix. How many movie can I watch ?

Would say: one third of a movie Cheesy Nevertheless, price infos would be really nice

I dont think these details will be revealed until the final product come out. It will be hard to put a price on everything as crypto might fluctuate allot and prices may end up being real time.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

Would say: one third of a movie Cheesy Nevertheless, price infos would be really nice

I dont think these details will be revealed until the final product come out. It will be hard to put a price on everything as crypto might fluctuate allot and prices may end up being real time.
Of cause depends on the course. Jist remember the first Piza payed with bitcoins :-)
But also the amount will be different per movie if it is famous or not.
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 911

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:59:38 AM

Any more airdrop coming ?  I already got some flix

I don't know if the first airdrop has been distributed already. You had to apply months ago so maybe we will still get this round.
Was there a final or official informatoin which tokens were the right ones?
I received 2 different

The lastones you recieved should be the right tokens. There was a bug or something and they released a new smart contract.

There are two flix token in my wallet which I got from the previous airdrop. And yes, the last one could be the right flix token, but one thing that still I don't understand, what will happen to the first flix token?

There were only three varieties of FLIX. Unnecessary tokens will not be used. Just stay on the addresses, like many other dead tokens.
regarcigar

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:31:29 AM

wow is really the best, this trhead a lot of visitors, this proves that many CRYPTOFLIX projects are like and participate, I will continue to support CRYPTOFLIX project, to succeed. san I will also participate in this ico, hopefully we can be in accordance with the promises that are given team CRYPTOFLIX

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

Of cause depends on the course. Jist remember the first Piza payed with bitcoins :-)

Hold on to your 33 flix. Maybe there will be a promotion when they launch the platform and you can watch a whole movie with it.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

Hold on to your 33 flix. Maybe there will be a promotion when they launch the platform and you can watch a whole movie with it.

Yep, we should hold our tokens till the platform works best and we may get benefits from it or even can watch a lot of movies just with those 33 flix.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

How is the ICO going guys? Only two weeks left if I remember correctly. Maybe you should show a counter on your website to see how much you have raised.

I would like to know as well. They still didn't put any information regarding the sale on the website and since it's gonna end soon, they're probably not going to.

Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

How is the ICO going guys? Only two weeks left if I remember correctly. Maybe you should show a counter on your website to see how much you have raised.

I would like to know as well. They still didn't put any information regarding the sale on the website and since it's gonna end soon, they're probably not going to.
This means most time no good news. But lets wait and hope for success
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

It's amazing that CryptoFlix wants to help filmmakers, sales agents, distributors and other players in the film industry get funding for their projects

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

It's amazing that CryptoFlix wants to help filmmakers, sales agents, distributors and other players in the film industry get funding for their projects

Yeah, this a unique project in a unique niche and I hope the devs will complete the development according to its roadmap.Imho.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:44:00 AM

Movie funding will cost alot so , I think you can start with small animation studios

I think it's better to focus on the series with a small budget. Many of them are very successful and bring huge profits. Success there is provided primarily by the original script and director. Among the actors do not need stars.
If they come up with the most recent movies and keep their offer up to date, i'll be a steady user of their services.. because I'm missing out on a lot of cinema movies and there is not one decent provider which can give us the movies that came out of the cinema..
So, people pay monthly subscriptions to watch old movies ..

Not every country will pay for subscription, in this age of torrents

Well, everybody knows about the workarounds to open and download the torrents.

To resist the practice of piracy is very difficult indeed. People will always find a gap to penetrate. Probably only with cheap but quality services that will be able to reduce people's interest in illegal goods.

That's why steam and netflix are popular. They provide a better service than pirates.

Torrents get banned in more countries, they develop new anti piracy technologies and laws, so in some countries you don't have access to torrents.

But, only in the US. Plenty of content is still not available in Asian markets due to geo-restrictions. Cryptoflix needs to fill this gap.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

The address they have shows 211 eth, their telegram admin told that they reached soft cap (2000 eth) but he never answered how so?

I like this project but i don't think it is going well.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

Yes the contribution address show 200 eth+, soft cap is 2000 eth, so I think that if the team annonce that they have reached the soft cap that mean they have private investors on board. It could be good if the team communicate bout it, it will be transparent for investors.

I asked that question in telegram multiple times but they are dodging it and ignoring it at all.

Very unprofessional behavior.

They should definitive inform us about if they have some big privat investors or from where the money came. This us important for every investor who consider putting money in this project.

I'm quite disappointed by their communication behaviour and their not answering legit questions  Sad This is totally different from the beginning when Christian as well as their community manager were regularly active here and posting news. 

Don't worry they must be busy with the project,

This here is part of their project and the funding of it, there is no excuse for not communicating with investors here.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

Yes the contribution address show 200 eth+, soft cap is 2000 eth, so I think that if the team annonce that they have reached the soft cap that mean they have private investors on board. It could be good if the team communicate bout it, it will be transparent for investors.

I asked that question in telegram multiple times but they are dodging it and ignoring it at all.

Very unprofessional behavior.

They should definitive inform us about if they have some big privat investors or from where the money came. This us important for every investor who consider putting money in this project.

I'm quite disappointed by their communication behaviour and their not answering legit questions  Sad This is totally different from the beginning when Christian as well as their community manager were regularly active here and posting news. 

Don't worry they must be busy with the project,

This here is part of their project and the funding of it, there is no excuse for not communicating with investors here.

Exactly what I thought, nothing more to say.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

The address they have shows 211 eth, their telegram admin told that they reached soft cap (2000 eth) but he never answered how so?

Did not check it myself, but did you have a look at the transactions for that address?
Maybe they have withdrawn already some funds for payment?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

Did not check it myself, but did you have a look at the transactions for that address?

They must have withdraw for development purposes or marketing budget, it cost a lot for marketing actually
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

They must have withdraw for development purposes or marketing budget, it cost a lot for marketing actually
They have expend some money for sure but I don't think that anything close to 1800eth.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

Last I watched their address, I remember that they withdraw something but not anywhere near 1800 ETH. I already said this but it's really a shame that this project raised so little amount of money

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

Last I watched their address, I remember that they withdraw something but not anywhere near 1800 ETH. I already said this but it's really a shame that this project raised so little amount of money
Looks like projects which are aiming for people from the 3rd world do not perform very good in the last weeks. Maybe we need another bull market for this kind of projects.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

Looks like projects which are aiming for people from the 3rd world do not perform very good in the last weeks. Maybe we need another bull market for this kind of projects.

it seems like nowadays only projects that get shilled/hyped by a famous youtuber / ICO analysts can raise a significant amount of money.
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: