Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

Someone here has been visiting your Alpha, I hope they are constantly updating their materials, and keep this work in the next steps. Particularly in new categories that go beyond educational materials

so they are finally going to publish educational content ?

I too think so.. The first contents will be educational and then comes the entertainment and fictional contents.
Maybe is the easiest content to get or they just start by there because its for all the public.

Since they have already established a partnership for educational content with a university in Mexico it's of course the easiest and it makes sense to start with educational content. 

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

Someone here has been visiting your Alpha, I hope they are constantly updating their materials, and keep this work in the next steps. Particularly in new categories that go beyond educational materials

I too think so.. The first contents will be educational and then comes the entertainment and fictional contents.
Maybe is the easiest content to get or they just start by there because its for all the public.

Since they have already established a partnership for educational content with a university in Mexico it's of course the easiest and it makes sense to start with educational content. 

Educational may be the best content as the start. This kind of content has a large number of variations to explore.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

It doesnt matter which content they take for the start as long as it's free, so that we can test the platform.
They could begin with amateur movies, movies from unknown film makers, old movies where there is no copyright anymore ...
If the platform is working and people who are using it are growing all would be fine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

It doesnt matter which content they take for the start as long as it's free, so that we can test the platform.
They could begin with amateur movies, movies from unknown film makers, old movies where there is no copyright anymore ...
If the platform is working and people who are using it are growing all would be fine.

I agree. Free content gives us the opportunity to get to know the platform and Cryptoflix can improve it based on user feedback.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

I agree. Free content gives us the opportunity to get to know the platform and Cryptoflix can improve it based on user feedback.

They are starting from scratch, not even partnership, i think it will be a long battle
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

I think that's exactly what they are going for. As far as I remember, the mvp already has some educational videos available as a part of free content.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

Yes educational content could be really useful for the platform, I think that a lot of people will want to watch educational d’obtenir and there is not yet providers for that kind of content. The more cryptoflix will have different contents the more there will be users.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

I always hope those contents will generate or attract a substantial user base so that the devs will be morer encouraged to make the platform more developed. Imho Smiley

Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

Yes educational content could be really useful for the platform, I think that a lot of people will want to watch educational d’obtenir and there is not yet providers for that kind of content. The more cryptoflix will have different contents the more there will be users.
But the money is not in educational content. Better to produce a normal movie
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

But the money is not in educational content. Better to produce a normal movie

Indeed, money is not in education, but with him, they can raise the platform. The only problem would be that they would have to be translated into several languages. Or at least in an international language. Otherwise it is quite difficult to get up and compete with the big giants.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:00:43 PM

there is already an alpha platform on which free educational content runs thanks to the partnership with a mexican university, educational content and documentaries will be a free extra, obviously the money/revenues the platform will make with the sale of recent films and tv series and also with the production of new films, news on investments? soft cap reached?...
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:20:20 PM

Great I hope they can help many people from third world countries with their content. Education will be the most important thing for this people to get a job and improve their lives.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

Great I hope they can help many people from third world countries with their content. Education will be the most important thing for this people to get a job and improve their lives.
It is very good that materials are included constantly, this in addition to publicizing the good potential of the platform and its possibilities, shows us the continuous and committed work of the Team. Congratulations, that new things come from time to time and we are going to success
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

It is very good that materials are included constantly, this in addition to publicizing the good potential of the platform and its possibilities, shows us the continuous and committed work of the Team. Congratulations, that new things come from time to time and we are going to success
It's always good news to see new content in the platform because that's the prove that the project is getting better every day.

Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

there is already an alpha platform on which free educational content runs thanks to the partnership with a mexican university, educational content and documentaries will be a free extra, obviously the money/revenues the platform will make with the sale of recent films and tv series and also with the production of new films, news on investments? soft cap reached?...
Until now there is no functoinality in alpha platform to see how to invest in movie project hr how to andle it.
Hope there will be an update soon
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

Did I miss something?
I didnt saw new material or an official announcement about new stuff on their website.
First post started with hope, so it was a hope not a fact!?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

is the alpha done already? available to the public?
I dont know if the alpha will be better than their current M.V.P (https://platform.cryptoflix.io/) but according to the roadmap it will be launched in Q3 2018, so its just a few months away.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

I dont know if the alpha will be better than their current M.V.P (https://platform.cryptoflix.io/) but according to the roadmap it will be launched in Q3 2018, so its just a few months away.

yeah but the ICO will be over by then. it would've been useful now.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

Really, because they have that platform not updated for quite a long time. It's like one-pager so far, and they already need something more serious.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

Really, because they have that platform not updated for quite a long time. It's like one-pager so far, and they already need something more serious.

Maybe there will be a beta in which ICO investors can participate in.
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: