Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:12:27 AM

Hope they will have something to show, I'm really excited about this project. They announced that the softcap is reached, so I hope that development is already undergoing.
so the soft cap has been achieved well i'm glad, an updated alpha version with many option, content would perhaps be more inviting for investors even if they are really missing a few days to the end...
The only thing left that is still not provided is the streaming feature, i hope there will be at least 1 movie to watch soon, maybe on the alpha.

sounds good, a demo movie that accepts flix token right ?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

Hope they will have something to show, I'm really excited about this project. They announced that the softcap is reached, so I hope that development is already undergoing.
so the soft cap has been achieved well i'm glad, an updated alpha version with many option, content would perhaps be more inviting for investors even if they are really missing a few days to the end...
The only thing left that is still not provided is the streaming feature, i hope there will be at least 1 movie to watch soon, maybe on the alpha.
Streaming a movie is available in mvp. Nothing specioal. I would like to see the investmen pages and how to promote new movie projects

I think that's gonna come later on. right now they need to focus on getting functionality done.

But its true that it would be a good idea to bring the movie funding online asap. So they can start with the film making in the near future
At least a klick dummy with restricted functionality to see whats comming up.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

Streaming a movie is available in mvp. Nothing specioal. I would like to see the investmen pages and how to promote new movie projects

I think that's gonna come later on. right now they need to focus on getting functionality done.

But its true that it would be a good idea to bring the movie funding online asap. So they can start with the film making in the near future
Yes, we want to see something new about the platform but it's still too soon to see big improvements.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

Yes, we want to see something new about the platform but it's still too soon to see big improvements.

The ICO is going to end this week, isn't it? I expect some updates after that.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

If there is no news update ico ends that must mean project is over ?
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

If there is no news update ico ends that must mean project is over ?

Would be nice if there would be a statement from devs how it will go on, how much is raised etc.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

It doesn't have to be on the main net. I can be on the testnet just to show the real world usage.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

It doesn't have to be on the main net. I can be on the testnet just to show the real world usage.
You guys develop the project even before the devs do! Great idea by the way.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

Now they should wrap up the sale and make some announcements about it first, and then I expect something development-related.

ivan376

Activity: 742

stabilascan.org

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

Nice project, but I doubt this will not be successful like netflix. If only credible and existing film businesses will create a token instead of shares of stocks then the community will trust and buy their token.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

When the tokensale will be end? And so far, how many funds have been raised? I try to search such infos on the site but I am failed to get it or maybe I've missed it.
sge99

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

When the tokensale will be end? And so far, how many funds have been raised? I try to search such infos on the site but I am failed to get it or maybe I've missed it.

ICO ends on 15th June. They haven't a progress bar or counter on their website, team said that they have reached softcap but shared no further information.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:43:07 PM

i think we need some fresh news (even small) to keep the interest for the project,like a demo of a movie (long trailer or 10 minutes) also paid with the token flix on the alpha platform or the implementation (also demo) of how the film making investments will work...
Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

The concept is really interesting, especially you can become a produceur, we will be able to fund film, I think the project has something unique with that.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:06:42 PM

i think we need some fresh news (even small) to keep the interest for the project,like a demo of a movie (long trailer or 10 minutes) also paid with the token flix on the alpha platform or the implementation (also demo) of how the film making investments will work...

Yes we need a real demo, not such a kinox.to like movie list.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

There is some bonus for the final days of your Ico. can be an attraction and so much for those who still did not know the project, can encourage new inquisitors, although we now have a difficult time with so many bad news.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

Could you please give me the link to the available movie that can be streamed on the cryptoflix M.V.P? maybe i missed it.
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

Looks like these days its pretty normal to not take care about your community and potential investors.
omwibya

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:01:25 AM

Could you please give me the link to the available movie that can be streamed on the cryptoflix M.V.P? maybe i missed it.

yeah, please share. I only saw a few trailers on the page.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Axcel-m

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

yeah, please share. I only saw a few trailers on the page.
Of cause, just check the MVP under:
https://platform.cryptoflix.io/aiovg_videos/fil-based-on-books/
There you can stram educational movies
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: