Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

yes it is true the ico will end in 4 days there would be needed an official announcement by the team with an overrun of the total raised,there are rumors that the soft cap has been reached, it need a confirmation  from team/dev...

We are still waiting for this confirmation, I can not find the current contract for sales, so I can not verify the information. I hope they get as close as possible to the hard cap, despite the crypto moment, the project has the potential to get there

dint they say they will continue project even if softcap is not met ? maybe im confuse with another project ?

but it was stated several pages ago that they've already reached the softcap.....youre confusing me. Now im not sure if my informations are correct

Yes, they said that the softcap was reached so the project will continue. I'm looking forward to any announcement after the sale ends.

As far as i know, just a telegram admin told that they reached that but after the statement he dodged the questions.

Their address doesn't have the required amount (2000 eth). It was 211 eth last time i checked.
And again, we do not have anything in particular and are back to the beginning. That's kinda disappointing...
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

yes it is true the ico will end in 4 days there would be needed an official announcement by the team with an overrun of the total raised,there are rumors that the soft cap has been reached, it need a confirmation  from team/dev...

We are still waiting for this confirmation, I can not find the current contract for sales, so I can not verify the information. I hope they get as close as possible to the hard cap, despite the crypto moment, the project has the potential to get there

dint they say they will continue project even if softcap is not met ? maybe im confuse with another project ?

but it was stated several pages ago that they've already reached the softcap.....youre confusing me. Now im not sure if my informations are correct

Yes, they said that the softcap was reached so the project will continue. I'm looking forward to any announcement after the sale ends.

When does it officially end? I really hope that when it ends there will be some announcements from the team, because this lack of communication is very disappointing.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

When does it officially end? I really hope that when it ends there will be some announcements from the team, because this lack of communication is very disappointing.

agreed I'm also looking forward to seeing how this sale ends up.

Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

agreed I'm also looking forward to seeing how this sale ends up.
Hope that they recalculate and check how much is needed to end up the development.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

As far as i know, just a telegram admin told that they reached that but after the statement he dodged the questions.

Their address doesn't have the required amount (2000 eth). It was 211 eth last time i checked.

Maybe he was drunk when he checked himself and saw 2110 back then instead.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

Could you please post the address here so that we can take a look?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

I don’t think that every funds they have are on the address. I think they have private funds or private sale or something like that cause the team already announce that the soft cap is reached and there is not 2000 eth on the contract address. So they should have the funds but not on this one.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

I don’t think that every funds they have are on the address. I think they have private funds or private sale or something like that cause the team already announce that the soft cap is reached and there is not 2000 eth on the contract address. So they should have the funds but not on this one.
Strange but if that's true they just need to proof on the blockchain where they have their funds. I hope there will be a clarification about this topic soon.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

dint someone just say, soft cap already reached ? if so the project continues .. why do we care where they save the funds
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

Maybe you're right but then I'm wondering why they never have said so or answered any further question after telling on telegram that they reached softcap.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

Maybe you're right but then I'm wondering why they never have said so or answered any further question after telling on telegram that they reached softcap.
That's the problem with many projects nowadays, they don't pay attention to the community in the forum. They could at least answer easy questions like this one.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

there are only a few days left until the end of the ico i hope they have raised enough funds to be able to continue the development of this fantastic project
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

Whats going on devs?
Is this the way you pull yourself out of the affair?
Such a promising project and now such a desaster ... Huh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

Whats going on devs?

disaster ?  I don't know if the project is promising but it was good to see many support and positive feedback.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

That's the problem with many projects nowadays, they don't pay attention to the community in the forum. They could at least answer easy questions like this one.

would really appreciate if somebody from the team would clarify what's the status of the ico!

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

Whats going on devs?

disaster ?  I don't know if the project is promising but it was good to see many support and positive feedback.

Yes, no answer since many weeks, no updates, no news, no opinion related to the collected amount of money,  I call it a desaster.
This is very unprofessional and they should fire their marketing manager ... but maybe there is nobody left to fire somebody ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

there are only a few days left until the end of the ico i hope they have raised enough funds to be able to continue the development of this fantastic project

I do hope and pray the ICO will have a good outcome so that the project could further continue its development. Imho. Smiley
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

I do hope and pray the ICO will have a good outcome so that the project could further continue its development. Imho. Smiley

Pray may is the only thing we can do now since there are a lot of unclear situations. Token sale will end soon and lets hope for the best for everybody.
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

I was away for two weeks and found myself in a disaster(not cryptoflix all the cryptoworld) so where are we in the collected amount numbers, how the team is reacting to this market conditions and about the amount of raised money. Still less communication with us?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:29:33 PM

The project will develop if the market starts to grow again, I think in the autumn many projects will have a chance to prove themselves.
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: