Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:50:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
icosiren

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:34:59 PM

Cryptoflix has received top ratings on https://icosiren.com/ico/cryptoflix/
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

Whats going on devs?
Is this the way you pull yourself out of the affair?
Such a promising project and now such a desaster ... Huh

disaster ?  I don't know if the project is promising but it was good to see many support and positive feedback.

Yes, no answer since many weeks, no updates, no news, no opinion related to the collected amount of money,  I call it a desaster.
This is very unprofessional and they should fire their marketing manager ... but maybe there is nobody left to fire somebody ...

You mean they fired already everyone?  Shocked

No, I dont think they fired somebody. What I mean is, that nobody is working further on this project.
No update here, no update at their website or at their blog on the website.
Last entry 1 month ago.  Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Token Williams

Activity: 310

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:12:03 AM

This is a very interesting project for movie lovers. The idea of an alternative Netflix was good news for some people. Hope they continue to develop this project

It's much more than just Netflix. They have an integrated platform for newbie directors also.

There are several functions more than in netflix. You can check also the whitepaper to get detailed informtions

I would really like to see how the movie funding feature would work. I haven't seen anything like it before.
Sale should be over now or tomorrow, maybe the team will make any announcement about project development.

True, this is the definite innovative part of the project
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:14:59 AM

Wow is really useful project! If such a project can resolve the copyrights of film studios this resource can quickly gain popularity and people will be willing to pay a small fee for such online service.

What do you mean? I think they still need to pay for these copyrights to stream their content, right?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:08:59 AM

Any progress update from the team ?  I am only following the announcement thread, dont know whats going on in other channels
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

Wow is really useful project! If such a project can resolve the copyrights of film studios this resource can quickly gain popularity and people will be willing to pay a small fee for such online service.

What do you mean? I think they still need to pay for these copyrights to stream their content, right?

of course they need to pay for copyright, that's they way any streaming service works.

Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:41:45 AM

Any progress update from the team ?  I am only following the announcement thread, dont know whats going on in other channels
Not at all. Should be these days because of their ending date
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

Today is the last day of the ICO, right? Let's see if we get some information or update from the team after a long time of silence.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

Today is the last day of the ICO, right? Let's see if we get some information or update from the team after a long time of silence.

Yes, I think today is the final day of the token sale if they do not extend it.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

Today, the market began to recover on the good news from the SEC, this is a chance for the project. We must already think about exchanges.
I have not yet seen anything related to exchanges or any intention of quick listing, but I also look forward to this, since we know that even after the sale is completed, we will have a good initial volume due to the attractiveness of the project.

I would assume that since the sale is over (or will be over in the nearest future), devs should be in communication with exchanges. We'll see if there will be any announcements shortly.

visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:55:01 AM

Today, the market began to recover on the good news from the SEC, this is a chance for the project. We must already think about exchanges.
I have not yet seen anything related to exchanges or any intention of quick listing, but I also look forward to this, since we know that even after the sale is completed, we will have a good initial volume due to the attractiveness of the project.

I would assume that since the sale is over (or will be over in the nearest future), devs should be in communication with exchanges. We'll see if there will be any announcements shortly.
I wish you only good luck and success in achieving your goal, CryptoFlix. Namely, to facilitate users to stream movies legally by making it cheaper than downloading pirated versions.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

I wish you only good luck and success in achieving your goal, CryptoFlix. Namely, to facilitate users to stream movies legally by making it cheaper than downloading pirated versions.

Pirated movies will decrease as soon as cryptoflix able to give us a cheaper price. This for sure will give an impact to the film industry globally.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

I hope so, this is essential. If we get no answer after the token sale, investors will loose their interest.
That would be a pitty, I recommended the project so many friends and now such a silence, not good for people which invested in cryptoflix.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:42:52 PM

Yes j also hope that the team will communicate more, it’s really important to build a community and community is needed to have a sucessfull ico and project after it. And there is a lot of things to talk, for exemple they can communicate on how they have reached the soft cap.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

Yes j also hope that the team will communicate more, it’s really important to build a community and community is needed to have a sucessfull ico and project after it. And there is a lot of things to talk, for exemple they can communicate on how they have reached the soft cap.
Needless to say I guess, that the lack of communication from the team results in let's say scam alert (possibility). Thus, the devs should be open to the discussion and do not keep silence for too long.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

so the ico is over or ends today, can we know the exact results of the investments, a final/official statement from the team?...
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

I hope so, this is essential. If we get no answer after the token sale, investors will loose their interest.
That would be a pitty, I recommended the project so many friends and now such a silence, not good for people which invested in cryptoflix.
Indeed they should at least publish the info about the funds they have managed to collect.
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:47:40 PM

Indeed they should at least publish the info about the funds they have managed to collect.
This would be needed for the bounty payout which will happen soon. I hope they got a sufficient amount to build their platform. I hope we will see some results soon.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

I have received a few pieces, apparently related to the airdrop previously made, I hope that the results of new investors from this aidrop are satisfactory, and that it has contributed a lot to spread the word in relation to Cryptoflix and its facilities
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

This would be needed for the bounty payout which will happen soon. I hope they got a sufficient amount to build their platform. I hope we will see some results soon.
It's what a lot of us are expecting after choosing this projet instead other for the bounty.
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: