Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:24:58 AM

Only Netflix...if Netflix will change to crypto for their market shares then for sure the price will soar to the moon right away. But if this cryptoflix will start making films and show to the world what they can do, even if it will be more than Netflix, then there's a chance that this will succeed. For now, I'm a skeptic about this project.
If Netflix decide to go crypto, i assure you that it will be a main stream in the crypto world that is if they don`t ditch the fiat subcription for crypto, else they will suffer a grate consequence, for cryptoflix it will be a long journey but a couple of success movies if they ever plan to make one it will catapult their position into new heights.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:04:50 AM

I don't know why the BM hasn't updated the ICO dates in the OP but regardless of that I expect some update or message from the devs next week.

The ICO is supposed to be over by now, right? Did they maybe say something in telegram about it? Will it get prolonged or what? Don't really like this uncertainty.

Yeah i remember same as like you, did they reach the soft cap? ico is over? any further updates?
I think team shouldn't forget BTCT community. nowadays lots of project forgot to update people.
You are right and that's why so many projects perform very bad after the ICO. Nowadays there is no need anymore to invest in an ICO. Nearly all of them underperform.

Nowadays many projects seem reluctant to talk about the recent news related their projects. Idk why too many projects follow the trend by keep silent.
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:38:38 AM

Only Netflix...if Netflix will change to crypto for their market shares then for sure the price will soar to the moon right away. But if this cryptoflix will start making films and show to the world what they can do, even if it will be more than Netflix, then there's a chance that this will succeed. For now, I'm a skeptic about this project.
If Netflix decide to go crypto, i assure you that it will be a main stream in the crypto world that is if they don`t ditch the fiat subcription for crypto, else they will suffer a grate consequence, for cryptoflix it will be a long journey but a couple of success movies if they ever plan to make one it will catapult their position into new heights.

Maybe through a group of crypto-enthusiasts can convince netflix management to go into crypto. Maybe we can...like the GS slogan "strength in numbers".

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

Maybe through a group of crypto-enthusiasts can convince netflix management to go into crypto. Maybe we can...like the GS slogan "strength in numbers".

or maybe netflix will buy cryptoflix if they do well enought. then the tokens will be worth a lot of money Smiley).

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

"We are awaiting an annoucement with regards to mainsale token distribution and when it will be unlocked."
Thats the last thing they said in the telegram group.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:23:55 AM

"We are awaiting an annoucement with regards to mainsale token distribution and when it will be unlocked."

So this means the token sale is over, right? Many ICOs have extended the sale period but this doesn't really help in a bear market.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:06:21 AM

So this means the token sale is over, right? Many ICOs have extended the sale period but this doesn't really help in a bear market.

I guess it is. Well, by now it should be. I assume there wasn't any announcement regarding how much was raised?

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

or maybe netflix will buy cryptoflix if they do well enought. then the tokens will be worth a lot of money Smiley).
If cryptoflix starts to get some success I think that could be  an option for sure. This kind fo big companies usualy don't allow competition to grow enough to be a problem for them.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

Yes the token sale was over and I dont think extending it right now will make any better. Waiting for the official announcement.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

They are waiting for an announcement of their own token sale?  Huh

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

Maybe the communication group...
But they know the community is waiting for an update.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

I'm pretty sure the sale has been over for quite some time.
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

Yes the token sale was over and I dont think extending it right now will make any better. Waiting for the official announcement.
if it is over what the results obtained in token sales, but I see the site has not announced that the token sale ends whether there is a problem with cryptoflix?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

if it is over what the results obtained in token sales, but I see the site has not announced that the token sale ends whether there is a problem with cryptoflix?

did they abandoned the project ? they met soft cap on sales ?
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

did they abandoned the project ? they met soft cap on sales ?

No, I dont think that they abandoned the project, they were unable to update their website and they were unable to update the thread here, why should they are able to do this now?
They dont understand the importance of giving information.
Its a problem which many beginners in crypto are facing, maybe they are pro's in movies but they are noobs in crypto and have bad marketing people.  Sad

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:52:18 PM

so even without any official announcement i assume that the ico is over, that the soft cap has been reached and i remain confident waiting for an announcement on the date of the distribution of tokens...

You are right. I think 14th of june was the last day. It's very strange that there are no announcements from the devs about the end of the ICO. I hope there will be a clarification about this topic soon.

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

so even without any official announcement i assume that the ico is over, that the soft cap has been reached and i remain confident waiting for an announcement on the date of the distribution of tokens...

I guess it would be better if the team could officially announce the status of token sale so as to inform the community promptly. Smiley

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

I guess it would be better if the team could officially announce the status of token sale so as to inform the community promptly. Smiley
And still no updates on their website, right? I have seen there the approximate dates only.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:10:32 PM

And still no updates on their website, right? I have seen there the approximate dates only.
Apparently, the only information not updated constantly is related to the funds raised, but there is some considerable activity regarding updates of dates and events
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

I see a careless attitude to investors. I hope to see news in a short time and everything will be fine.
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: