Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:52:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risk Management  (Read 2010 times)
Guideare

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

Risk management, I would say is the key feature that every trader has to think about before starting his activities. it should be included in every trading system and carefully calculated before every single trade.
A really key feature. There is no way one cannot experience the risky nature of the market, most especially as traders, and for this reason, it is very important to learn as that is the only way you can manage the risk at hand and find a way to always make the market be in your favor and even if it does not end up being in your favor, you will still be able find a way to minimize the risk that comes with trading the market. Planning, principle and careful consideration are the greatest attributes and skills a trader should have.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

I think the risk cannot be eliminated, but it can be minimized. if you are an investor, to minimize risk is long-term investing. don't listen to daily news that makes crypto currencies worse. don't monitor daily prices. and close the temporary market. then you open again after more than 6 months.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

As for me it looks like this: less risk - less profit, more risk - more profit, of course we have to deal with potential losses but without a risk we can't hope to get good profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

I always keep some fiat money in bank account, and stable cryptocurrency in exchanges. I don't do day trade even it is bitcoin, mostly hold and sometimes trade to increase fiat.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

I think this risk will still exist and you must be able to face the risks that exist to be able to get a lot of profit, do not be afraid to face risks, to be able to control the risk at least you already have trading skills.
There is always going to be risk in every investment and the only way you can be able to get a better advantage without the risk affecting you is to have the knowledge of the market you are in or the investment you are in as the case may be.

A lot of people tend not to utilize that part of knowledge of their environment and this is why they make the wrong decisions in a risky environment and with that, you are bound to fail.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:33:42 AM

Risks are inherent or always there whenever we talked about investment especially Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency community. But how do you deal with these risks? What are your experiences or even techniques in managing risks? In minimizing risks or even eliminating it?
There is no way you can eliminate risk for good, this is investment and there will always be risk in it. It’s then left for you to avoid it completely or maybe minimize the loss. If you talk about minimizing risks, then how you do that is by cutting your loss when the price is down and investing back when there are signs it will go up again. And by doing that (cutting loss) you’re going back into it when the price is low, which means that there are chances of making huge profit when it goes up.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:01:01 PM

I always keep some fiat money in bank account, and stable cryptocurrency in exchanges. I don't do day trade even it is bitcoin, mostly hold and sometimes trade to increase fiat.

Well bitcoin's really not a good option for day trading if you ask me. Though i like your idea of having a stash for trading, holding and keeping in fiat. Best way to manage risks is to keep a lot of options available as contingency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sweetrose1968

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:38:06 PM

Bitcoin is just like any other investment there is always a risk of losing or gaining its just like the stock market it goes up and down everyday but we still invest in it just remember do not put all your eggs in one backet and never invest more than you are willing to loss because there will always be risks.
lephuqui

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

Risks are inherent or always there whenever we talked about investment especially Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency community. But how do you deal with these risks? What are your experiences or even techniques in managing risks? In minimizing risks or even eliminating it?
To avoid the risk of money in the investment, it is best to invest in small amounts and gradually withdraw money from the initial investment. Only invest on the available profit. That makes you comfortable and has the right attitude.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

There is no way you can eliminate risk for good, this is investment and there will always be risk in it. It’s then left for you to avoid it completely or maybe minimize the loss. If you talk about minimizing risks, then how you do that is by cutting your loss when the price is down and investing back when there are signs it will go up again. And by doing that (cutting loss) you’re going back into it when the price is low, which means that there are chances of making huge profit when it goes up.

You can eliminate risks, but you can take steps to lower the risks you confronting. I think that everything is in the head! When you know that everything
is in your head, only with control over your mind you can deal with it. My technique with crypto-currencies is the same like with my job. I plan something,
I plan it the best I can, I execute it and I hope for the best. There is no stepping back, or withdrawing.
   The biggest problems comes in hard times. In tough times, people panic, people do crazy thing. I`m trying to be calm and do nothing that can hurt my plan.
I try to improve my plan if I can, to add something more, never to cut loses and quit!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:20:39 AM

Now i have some knowledge how to minimize the risk and to maximize the profit in crypto investment. With high volatilitas crypto will offer high profit even 10 times amonth or 50 times in acouple month, and when reach that profit we should move the money in to others asset that has low risk profile, like gold or stocks. We should be have difersify risk to avoid big loss from down trend of crypto.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:23:44 AM

In my own opinion, it was hard to mange risk because the coins potential is not the same, that is the reason why you should always look at the potential of the coin before investing a huge amount.

armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:27:01 AM

I think you should have a better ICO analysis skills to get good rewards. Because I've been scammed by some lending projects and unmanaged projects. So how to overcome this is to look at the members of the business and do not participate in a campaign with too high bonuses. They are completely fraudulent.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:34:07 AM

If you are talking about investing, then there is no way to avoid risk. This is a shark market and they manage the market. I think investing in the Crypto market is risky but you will become rich if you invest in the right time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

Risks are part of life and there is no success without risk, but in crypto there different levels and type of involvement and each has its risk requirement. In trading, using a stop loss helps while making an investment, it is what I can afford to lose
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

Risk management, I would say is the key feature that every trader has to think about before starting his activities. it should be included in every trading system and carefully calculated before every single trade.
We should think about companies and different organizations why they need managers and good management and why they consider it important. If you have no proper management then everything will go irregularly which may affect your procedure. Want to stay away of risks then you have to manage things properly that is why successful people are on the track of success.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

Now I just try to choose cryptocurrencies more carefully, which are supported by real activity, an experienced team and the demand for products and banal take profit when any of them achieve 100% growth
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:23:08 AM

Risks is integral part of business and trading inclusive. The risk of loss is the risk involved trading cryptocurrency. The first law to obey in risk management is never invest more than you can afford to lose. Develop a trading plan, determine your Take profit level  (TP), determine your stop Loss (SL) and set it. There is issue of lot size which is based on the trading capital you have. If you have  a minimal trading capital it is advisable that you trade with a mini lot size of 0.01. The lot size is directly proportional to the profit you make that is why you should not be greedy. There is another problem with loss which is emotion. You must control your emotion which has greed in it. Do not revenge trade, this is the most agent of loss and makes you to take unnecessary risks. Revenge trading is when you lose a trade and you want to recover that loss immediately. This will make you to increase your lot size  which if by chance you lose the trade a chunk of your trading capital will depleted.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:58:57 AM

I think you should have a better ICO analysis skills to get good rewards. Because I've been scammed by some lending projects and unmanaged projects. So how to overcome this is to look at the members of the business and do not participate in a campaign with too high bonuses. They are completely fraudulent.
Rather, the person should not just have ICO analysis skill but general market analysis skill to be able to manage risk. Risks are involved in investing, trading or whatever you want to do and the idea is to be able to know what the risks are, how you can save yourself to some extent from experiencing those risks. With that knowledge, you will certainly be able to discard things that would subject you to a higher risk and be able to make do with what you can.

Even outside cryptocurrency, there are risks everywhere and we can’t hide from them, it is knowledge that can only help us to minimize them. Most commonly, investing only with long term potential of the market where we are getting into is also considered as kind of managing risk and not just how you are buying the market.

Risk management involves a lot of things and as long as you can identify the risks with one of them being not bag holding a shit coin, then you will certainly be able to make decisions to minimize those risks. Risks are always there and the only way anyone can ever get the best from the market is to understand them and put up precautionary measures to limit them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alentmay

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

Now I just try to choose cryptocurrencies more carefully, which are supported by real activity, an experienced team and the demand for products and banal take profit when any of them achieve 100% growth
I guess that is the basic idea when it comes to choosing cryptocurrencies. In this case, you have identified the risk when it comes to picking a shit coin, or when it comes to bag holding one and you would not want to be a party to it, which is where the knowledge on how to manage that comes in.

Now, it does not necessarily have to be cryptocurrency as it could be any other stuff, but the idea is to always be equipped enough to manage them and take precautions when you are dealing with things that involve certain risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: