Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is this the end of crypto?  (Read 4176 times)
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:21:14 AM

just calm down now is not the end of this cryptocurrecny as the beginning of cryptocurrency because now it is very much that cryptocurrency and I am sure sure many will try to buy cryptocurrency like bitcoin and some other coin.
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

crypto market have seen the worst drawdown and market recovered very soon thereafter this is nt the end of crypto even we can say this is beginning of great revolutions of asset conversation happening in this decentralised network space
Floyx Company

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

Big organizations have not yet made a profit.
there will be further increases, it's a matter of time.
Crypto can't dead yet.

Just hold mate!
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

I want to be honest. bitcoin takes the powerful place in the world, but hasn't taken yet those positions which won't allow him to fall. There has to pass a little time. Then growth is possible.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:00:43 AM

Cryptocurrency is still long. will not stop here. I think this is already a path of cryptocurrency where the increase and decrease it must exist in the annual cycle like last year

Yes, how can people simply say crypto will end. While other countries are legalising the cryptocurrency, there is a huge chance that the price of altcoin will increase in the future.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

Although this time the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing, but not for this reason that the Crypto market will collapse, now that their prices are rising again, maybe in the near future prices will rise to the moon.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

Every year we see a picture of a falling market, but then the market starts to grow again! and it happens all the time. The market is moving in waves, so we are waiting for new peaks this year
brianross7

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

Every year we see a picture of a falling market, but then the market starts to grow again! and it happens all the time. The market is moving in waves, so we are waiting for new peaks this year

I agree with you that the market is moving in the waves, but the picture of prices moving like last year is hard to happen.
i think the development and progressing of crypto will be like Forex.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

I dont think so. following the market you can see that there are many companies and countries accept crypto. For example, South Korea has announced accept crypto exchanges after the long time checking.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

I can't say that this is the end of crypto. I think that this has become a regular thing every few years BTC will experience a decline in the value of the sale and will experience an increase in value is very high. We have to be sure and join invest as this will make your future better.

david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

Bitcoin will return to its natural glory the volatile for making. profit because this is what bitcoin is.  This thing that we are witnessing with bitcoin is will remain common until the world will use crypto currency instead of fiat. But when bitcoin will bounce back from crashing i doubt that all altcoins will do the same result because altcoins have big different from bitcoin and the common thing of altcoins imare mostly crashing and not able to recover.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

All right, sooner or later the end will come. Especially after the realization of quantum computing, many coins will crash. Some are advanced, and they will raise their projects to a new level if they allocate funds for this. And some will start building new projects, like Kelvin Blockchain! This project is unique with its technology!
  Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand. You can read more information about the project here:
https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

All right, sooner or later the end will come. Especially after the realization of quantum computing, many coins will crash. Some are advanced, and they will raise their projects to a new level if they allocate funds for this. And some will start building new projects, like Kelvin Blockchain! This project is unique with its technology!
  Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand. You can read more information about the project here:
https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
No, this is definitely not the end of the crypto market. Highs and lows are quite normal in the investment markets. People just need to know how to deal with that. They should understand that this is just a normal phase will be over soon. People should have some patience. Much of the fall is caused due to these people only by panic selling. So just relax and take your decisions wisely.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

I also think that it is not the end of crypto. This is great correction of global uptrend. But in my opinion this correction will last till the end of next spring and Bitcoin as a whole market will bottom out around 1200 - 3000$.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

What is happening on the market is difficult to say when it will end. I just bought what I think is promising and just waiting for half a year, I think in half a year or so everything will be better than now.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:31:27 PM
Merited by stas.dron (5)

No and no. This is only a start! People began to understand that the time when the authors of start-ups had to pester the thresholds of investors, and those who want to invest their savings in a promising project, it was necessary to go to the Silicon Valley, it was gone. And all thanks to the development of block-books and crypto-currencies, such methods of attracting investments by quick and confident steps are a thing of the past.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

Crypo will definitely not end soon. If the prices arw going down, it doesn't mean it will not rise again. Bitcoin has experienced a lot of ups and downs and the prices will rise again.

ozanipek

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

I think there is nothing to worry about crypto. We are not at the end of anything, everything is just beginning. No need to worry  The crypto world is just developing. Blockchain is the future of technology. It does not mean that nothing has come to an end because prices are falling
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:17:52 PM

Even today I'll never say that it is the "end" of crypto because that's just a small shake that we should easily endure, crypto will become the spine of worlds economics.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:27:04 PM

Crypto means most of the altcoins will die but if bitcoin die we experienced for sure the price of altcoins decreasing too . But it is temporary and I believe it will recover again. But bitcoin is still alive and im pretty much sure that they still alive in the next coming few years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: