Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:19:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will this bear trend go?  (Read 1522 times)
DrakeDG

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

I have read this news from coindesk (https://www.coindesk.com/floor-found-strong-volumes-push-bitcoin-above-8k/). So we've been seeing green for the next few days. Don't know if it will continue to do so, but I feel positive about this.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:11:46 AM

I have read this news from coindesk (https://www.coindesk.com/floor-found-strong-volumes-push-bitcoin-above-8k/). So we've been seeing green for the next few days. Don't know if it will continue to do so, but I feel positive about this.
The market is green again and we are once again profitable from them. I invested $ 50000 in bitcoin at the time its price was $ 6000. The current price of bitcoin is $ 8000. I really had a lot of profits in just 2 days. You should take this opportunity to invest in bitcoin and I believe they will increase to $ 10000. That's all I know and that's my advice.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bittybits

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

This will last longer if the whales, people who hold a significant amount of bitcoin, sell off their coins which causes a huge dip in the prices and those that panic sells their coins as the prices drastically go down. But now, the prices are climbing back up steadily unless there's another massive sell-off. The news is also a major contributor to the dips.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:10:14 AM

I see bitcoin come down to $5,000 lowest. Beyond this will be a bad signal for bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:42:12 AM

When the price of bitcoin fell below $ 9,000, I would not be surprised if we see $ 7,500 and $ 6,000. And probably it will be so. Bad news continues. Whales need more sacrifices, it is necessary that more holders sell bitcoins
My friend I don't think so this is a bad news because I have seen some people who want Bitcoin to decrease as low as $5. It is not that they hate this coin but desperately want to earn it.  This is not possible rather difficult for most of the investors due to the high present value of Bitcoin.

Even after such a big downfall, Bitcoin is the most expensive digital currency making it nearly impossible for an average person to buy a whole of it at one time. Like I use to say whatever happens, happens for some good reason.
bit.pawy

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:47:16 AM

A bear trend will go depending on how much people are selling their coins due to people panic selling, misinterpreted news and rich people manipulating the market. There are many factors that makes it as well if the trend is bullish.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:24:56 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 01:47:25 PM by deisik

I also disagree that prices would have surged higher. Why would they do that at their expense. Once they see that they cant make money in the market when its going up, they would start planning to make money by it going down and its what they exactly did.

Then you are not disagreeing with me

You are disagreeing with your own point. I said that they wouldn't pump Bitcoin beyond December highs so that folks who had bought at those highs or close to them wouldn't be able to profit at the expense of Wall Street. Then you said that I must have been kidding if I hadn't expected these dudes to "enter the market when BTC went to its all time high". Now you start to repeat my own words, basically ditching your own position. Obviously, that won't work out and I won't let you get away with that either. So you wanted to talk about who was kidding? You have the opportunity, go ahead

tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

No one knows the exact answer. The market is so confusing recently but still i predict that we might see 5000 $ before the real increase comes.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

I find it really hard to predict since I am a newbie in the crypto world and I don't know anything about Technical Analysis.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

I call it around 3k$ per bitcoin. The current dip on the prices is due to the number of people holding their bitcoins hoping that the price of it will increase. It is risky since if the mentality of consumers is to keep it, then bitcoin trading will be slow and not active thus making the prices of it decrease.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

Well, I am really hopeful that this trend would end up soon. Many assets in the market have been going really low, and it's frightening already. Even Bitcoin and the stronger altcoins are falling down, and that says a lot of how the market is right now. Due to this recent downfall, many people have been becoming very negative or doubtful at best if the cryptocurrency market would last long. This would give a hit on the reputation of the market and would certainly stop people from totally embracing it.

corall

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

I suppose we need to wait to the end of bear trend on fiat markets
pauuui

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

I'm seeing that this bear trend will go one more time before it go its way up to the moon again. the current price of bitcoin is being quite increasingly stable  but it's possible to have another dip as there are still uncertainty in the air regarding what will happen to the price and how the whales will respond to this.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

i think this summer still actuel this trend near end of year will see on market volume and whale's position of Btc and than possible to talk again this trend but now looking very nice

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
elpsycongree

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

A bear trend are caused by news (+misinterpreted ones), whales + panic sell people. And what greatly affects the bearish trend are the whales (rich people/institutes) manipulating the market. There's so much uncertainty now but the price of bitcoin is now recovering
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

bitcoin will go down to the price of about $ 5-6k but now the price of bitcoin has stabilized and little by little the price back up take advantage of the opportunity to buy at this cheap price.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

Today's virtual currencies tend to decrease, most notably Bitcoin for a variety of reasons, so the coins are down, but in my opinion, the currencies will not fall too much and will soon recover in the coming days.
Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

Well, I am really hopeful that this trend would end up soon. Many assets in the market have been going really low, and it's frightening already. Even Bitcoin and the stronger altcoins are falling down, and that says a lot of how the market is right now. Due to this recent downfall, many people have been becoming very negative or doubtful at best if the cryptocurrency market would last long. This would give a hit on the reputation of the market and would certainly stop people from totally embracing it.
I don't think that this correction is bad for the market's reputation. On the contrary, such a correction was needed to show that the market was overheated and is now cooling down back to normal. So the fever is over and the patient is back to normal life. I'm sorry for those who panicked and bought BTC at high prices. But don't worry, just hodl. I believe BTC will recover back to this price but if the market doesn't go crazy again it will take a while, but one day you'll be in profit again. Be patient - by this I mean months/years.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

No bitcoin seems to have activated the front gear and now its price is slightly turning in to bullish trend.Its mainly due to two reasons.The FUD which led to price fall was about india banning bitcoin and it was proved false.The SEC of US has admitted that it deeply respect the people's support for the innovation crypto currencies and they don't have any idea of completely banning it.

After the price fall,bitcoin price is now $8,324 and very soon we could expect it to cross $10,000.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:45:49 AM

I think it already did reached the level. But at this point we still dont know where this dip would stop and when it would rise back again, and we just hope that it never hit by another negative FUD again that will caused a massive dump. But hopefully this will not fall too much and will soon be recover in few weeks or months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: