Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will this bear trend go?  (Read 1522 times)
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:23:08 AM

I also disagree that prices would have surged higher. Why would they do that at their expense. Once they see that they cant make money in the market when its going up, they would start planning to make money by it going down and its what they exactly did.

Then you are not disagreeing with me

You are disagreeing with your own point. I said that they wouldn't pump Bitcoin beyond December highs so that folks who had bought at those highs or close to them wouldn't be able to profit at the expense of Wall Street. Then you said that I must have been kidding if I hadn't expected these dudes to "enter the market when BTC went to its all time high". Now you start to repeat my own words, basically ditching your own position. Obviously, that won't work out and I won't let you get away with that either. So you wanted to talk about who was kidding? You have the opportunity, go ahead

No I disagreed with you when you said that you didnt think the Wall Street pigs didnt have any involvement in the surge of BTC to all time highs. Of course they did, they always do. But I agree with you that they also have a hand in making things crash. Look at the Dow Jones. They make money when its going up and also when its going down lol.

From our past debates, I know we are on the same plane. But with small differences in opinion.
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

I'm strongly think it gonna happens at least for a month more, after the Lunar New Year will be a good moment for investing back into this market. Too much volitale is the problem with this market. Bears, Whales , Sharks all those stuffs are the really scary...
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:18:48 AM

An expert have a theory of the increasing price of bitcoin. I forget his name but he a CEO of a cryptocurrency company. His theory related to the number of bitcoin users. He predict that bitcoin price reach $7500 on december 2017. So based on that then I am sure that the real price of bitcoin in february actually between $7500-7700.  I think bitcoin price will not lower than $7500. It's just my oppinion.
Well, it is an opinion, but I would not want to bank my decisions on a CEO right now until I am sure of what the chart tells me. However, all these so called CEOs are in a position to know better as they would always have a way of playing with people's intelligence and emotion since they have the forces to play the market however they want it for their own benefit. We just wait and see if the $7500 truly holds.

Obviously, the big guys are not ready to buy yet and they are still waiting and gradually fueling FUD to be able to have a good time to buy in more. So far, this is what we are experiencing and no one can definitely say when the market has reached the bottom, until there is a sign it has really reached and the chances of a bull play starts showing up. I guess we just have to wait and see.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

I think this trend will be on BTC's tail for quite a while, probably months even. Now, if this downward push continues, it would be safe to assume the lowest BTC can go would be around the 3-4k mark (as we've probably experienced). However, BTC's back up the 8k mark and I think that's a good sign. We should remain positive and keep calm with current events.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

We can't really tell if how deeper does this trend will go because in my opinion, the best thing to do is to set a target price for buying and selling so if the price reaches your targets then you know what to do. You may also consider holding your cryptocurrencies because that is the best option like on this trend right now so we can avoid getting real losses for our investments.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:41:37 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 03:41:37 PM by deisik

I also disagree that prices would have surged higher. Why would they do that at their expense. Once they see that they cant make money in the market when its going up, they would start planning to make money by it going down and its what they exactly did.

You are disagreeing with your own point. I said that they wouldn't pump Bitcoin beyond December highs so that folks who had bought at those highs or close to them wouldn't be able to profit at the expense of Wall Street. Then you said that I must have been kidding if I hadn't expected these dudes to "enter the market when BTC went to its all time high". Now you start to repeat my own words, basically ditching your own position. Obviously, that won't work out and I won't let you get away with that either. So you wanted to talk about who was kidding? You have the opportunity, go ahead

No I disagreed with you when you said that you didnt think the Wall Street pigs didnt have any involvement in the surge of BTC to all time highs. Of course they did, they always do. But I agree with you that they also have a hand in making things crash. Look at the Dow Jones. They make money when its going up and also when its going down lol.

And where exactly did I say that?

All I said that they might have had the hand in the current "fallout" and that they definitely weren't pumping Bitcoin at its December highs. Otherwise, the price would be a lot higher. I never said that they didn't have any involvement in the recent surge of Bitcoin up to its highs. Essentially, I don't know, but shorting Bitcoin was easy money for them. With their money, they can borrow the whole market and then sell it to death. It was just a matter of time until the bullish sentiment and hype got exhausted. Just in case, pigs get slaughtered

torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

I think that this is just temporary. Think of the bright side of this trend. This is the right time to buy.

TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

I think around the level we already reached, but it is again all dependent on new regulation, we keep reaching resistance but then we are hit by another negative news story and all of the FUD around that. If 7.5k or so falls then it will be somewhere around 5-5.5k.
currently maybe all investors who have not entered their funds in bitcoin expect the price will reach the lowest point in the range of 7-5k and may be very profitable if we enter in the price range. and at a time of doubling in price, this will give birth to many new millionaires and billionaires in the bitcoin trading universe
I think so, many investors still not returned to the market, they maybe still waiting for something news like regulation, etc.
While currently price remains at $8k. I think this is a good time to buy more coins, because the big bearish will still happen after March and price will continue to rise until November.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

No one can tell what exact long this bear trend go, but for me it will never go further perhaps it's around $5k then its started to rise again and this is the time to buy more and hold until the value increase again.
I cannot tell exactly at what point this market value of bitcoin will stop tending to go down but I only know one thing and that is it is not too far once we’ll be observing the market value of the bitcoin rising once again and that too by a very significant value. This is just a temporary phase which will not last for that much long period of time. This will soon be over and things will be like the way they were before.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:52:11 AM

All I said that they might have had the hand in the current "fallout" and that they definitely weren't pumping Bitcoin at its December highs. Otherwise, the price would be a lot higher.

Yeah I agree that they have had direct involvement in the "current fallout". They must be having fun shorting the BTC futures market now while suppressing the price at the same time.

The part I disagreed with is the when you said they werent pumping BTC going to the all time highs. Im not saying you are wrong, Im saying that its possible that Wall Street were the people responsible of the December highs.

You know they are capable.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:07:44 AM

While we have witnessed the bloodbath of cryptocurrencies over the past few weeks, we could help but think if until when the cryptocurrencies stop bleeding. It took a bit long until these days came where it seems cryptocurrencies are already back on its normal business again.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

According to CoinBase and some expert's opinion, $5000-$6000 is the lowest dip the price will go. And added with the FUDs from the news, possibly make the newbs on trading will go mad and sell a lot.

But really, who knows? If the system is similar to traditional forex, the price will recover up to 70% in the future. We can only wait for the big whales to pump the price again.
Right now the whales has the potential to pump the market, as a beginning now small level of growth has taken place leading the value to be above $7000. This could stabilize at certain time interval and could move forward leading to the 12000 mark as majority of the users predicted.
Whales are always leading the market and the drastic changes are brought by them most of the times in the market. We need to understand that a product always demands good and potential investors in order to survive and excel in the market. Bitcoin is not only famous because of its amazing features but also leading market because it has the maximum investors. As far as the future prices is concerned, the market is showing positive signals in this regard.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

I'm strongly think it gonna happens at least for a month more, after the Lunar New Year will be a good moment for investing back into this market. Too much volitale is the problem with this market. Bears, Whales , Sharks all those stuffs are the really scary...
There are pros and cons of each and everything which is there in this world. Same is the case when it comes to that of the crypt currencies. Highly volatile nature of the crypto currency is harmful but on the other hand, this is the only thing which is helping this much number of people in making such a huge amount of money. The thing is you need to believe in crypto currencies in order to have a bright future.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:37:37 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 11:21:16 AM by deisik

All I said that they might have had the hand in the current "fallout" and that they definitely weren't pumping Bitcoin at its December highs. Otherwise, the price would be a lot higher.

Yeah I agree that they have had direct involvement in the "current fallout". They must be having fun shorting the BTC futures market now while suppressing the price at the same time.

The part I disagreed with is the when you said they werent pumping BTC going to the all time highs. Im not saying you are wrong, Im saying that its possible that Wall Street were the people responsible of the December highs.

You know they are capable.

You either don't get it

Or you are now deliberately trying to weasel your way out. I'm not saying that they are not responsible for the price rise which ultimately led to 20,000 dollars per coin. All I say is that they were not buying at December highs and you shouldn't have expected them to pump Bitcoin up so that anyone who had bought coins at those highs could have made profits off their money. I see that you read only the first part of the sentence (and then you went off kidding) but it is the second part which makes it clear that I'm talking specifically about December highs. Otherwise, the price would have risen a lot higher (if they were still buying at those highs). Next time try to infer what exact meaning is being conveyed by paying more attention to adverb clauses. This is what they are used for, i.e. to specify under what conditions something does or doesn't occur (in this case)

rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:15:00 AM

This downfall would not last unless no more people would adopt bitcoin.If mass adoption stops it will actually fall to its lowest peak.There maybe whales that manipulates its prices that causes bitcoin to fall and some altcoins  but hoping this would  end..and bitcoin will start to rise up again..

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

There are pros and cons of each and everything which is there in this world. Same is the case when it comes to that of the crypt currencies. Highly volatile nature of the crypto currency is harmful but on the other hand, this is the only thing which is helping this much number of people in making such a huge amount of money. The thing is you need to believe in crypto currencies in order to have a bright future.

Well I think low price is now slowly ending and it is really the time to start rising but we can really buy bitcoin for now and wait for the huge rise of the price and then we can really sell for good we Can really have more profit if we do buying this time because the price is rising slowly and we can really select the right time to sell.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:24:52 AM

Well I think low price is now slowly ending and it is really the time to start rising but we can really buy bitcoin for now and wait for the huge rise of the price and then we can really sell for good we Can really have more profit if we do buying this time because the price is rising slowly and we can really select the right time to sell.
Yes i agree on that we even if the bitcoin experience a huge dump we can really buy it right now and prepare for the rising of its price because we all know that after dumping the next is really a huge pump so then I also believe that this time should be the best time to buy.
SummertimeHeat

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

There is only a brief moment to catch the bottoms on dips. Think we will go sideways for a while at these prices.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

Yes i agree on that we even if the bitcoin experience a huge dump we can really buy it right now and prepare for the rising of its price because we all know that after dumping the next is really a huge pump so then I also believe that this time should be the best time to buy.

Even we ca not buy at the lowest price we can still buy bitcoin now as long as the price are not totally up, i don't want to waste my time now and all i want is to buy because anytime the price of bitcoin can increase again and no one can stop it.
Master Third

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:47:55 PM

There is no sure in every speculation about the bottom line price of this falling moment. What is sure is when bitcoin take the recovery stage it will high more than the former price. This is very interesting too witness how the bitcoin will soar more far from all altcoins like never before. And as always whales are always benefiting with the high portion from the possible profit. This is only my honest opinion for this matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: