Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will this bear trend go?  (Read 1522 times)
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

bear have ended, we are on a stage that every cryptocurrency is getting a ladder and slowly moving up.
i hate elevators as this thing will just make crypto a bubble. YES, we can have a good tomorrow but not a better future with a fast rise.
we should enjoy what is happening now!
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

I have read this news from coindesk (https://www.coindesk.com/floor-found-strong-volumes-push-bitcoin-above-8k/). So we've been seeing green for the next few days. Don't know if it will continue to do so, but I feel positive about this.
Nah, I don’t think so. I believe that Bitcoin has already reached the lowest, and that’s $6000. So I don’t think it will be going down as of now, it has already reached $8000 as of recent (up to $8,500 and now down to $8,300) although I have been coming across many posts by people that it will still drop.

But I don’t believe it, these are just opponents that are trying to put fear in investors to make them withdraw out of fear, which will lead the price crashing.
NicG13

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:31 AM

I don't believe we'll see 4K again. If we take another dive it won't be as severe. We're swimming up and down the bottom of the sea now. The big question is when will we hit bull again? It could be earlier this year as people are trying to diversify away from stocks after the recent scare.
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

We'll probably return to the ATH after BTC breaks the 10k mark again. Might be a bit slower this time, but I just hope the investors this time educate themselves a little more and don't sell so easily during the next FUD. The bear markets are all in our minds and are created by us investors, they're not external.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

Cryptocurrency market is uncertain and for the same reason the bearish and bullish trend will change with time and the circulation of the respective assets. Now the bear trend has got ended after the massive correction taking the price fall low as $6500 and now the bullish trend has caused the price reach above $9500 at present.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

The price of digital money is slowly rising because of the uncertainty and uncertainty.

We can have a wonderful tomorrow.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

I believe it has downed to the lowest rate it will go, as of now, the only thing we should be talking about is how high the price is going to rise once it starts going up. $4900 was what many expected. When the price was down to $12000, some predicted the lowest it will go is $8k, $9K or $10K, but unfortunately it went below that and downed to $6000. I was even thinking it will fall to $2000, but surprisingly its going back up. Time to cross my legs and watch.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

We cannot determine when this low trend go and no one can see it. But we can speculate this bitcoin trend. And most of my speculation are happening. I can feel the bitcoin value will rise again so soon. No need to worry on the fall. Soon it will grow again. Just hold your coins.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

We cannot determine when this low trend go and no one can see it. But we can speculate this bitcoin trend. And most of my speculation are happening. I can feel the bitcoin value will rise again so soon. No need to worry on the fall. Soon it will grow again. Just hold your coins.
The trend is now reversed because we are now in a bullish market so i think that the price will rise soon too so i am now keeping my bitcoins and getting ready for a huge pump in the price of bitcoin so i can get some altcoins in the market once they go dump because of the huge pump in bitcoin because that is the nature of bitcoin to altcoins.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

Uh well if you haven't checked yet dude, we're on a upward trend for the past two days now and a lot are seeing this as the start of the bull run many people are expecting. Though hopefully people learned their lessons already about jumping on a hype since this is where it started as well last december and we all know how that ended up for many bandwagoners Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

Listen everyone. Bitcoin's bear market might last longer than most people in the forum anticipate. If you check their posts in the speculation subforum, theyre all in the phase of denial.

Anyhow, wait until April or May. If the price is ranging around $5000 to $8000, thats when the people who bought on $10000 and up will decide to sell and take their losses. Some of them will be waiting for small "pumps" before dumping on the market.

There will be a lot of resistance, and that will make it hard for BTC to go back to recent highs.
Right. It is even getting crazier already with the way things are going. Right now, the chart is not looking any good. No chance of a bull market and the bears are just still all over and once we trend downwards the more, a lot of people who have been having the courage to hold all these while, may even end up losing trust in bitcoin and just giving up eventually. I am really hoping that moment never comes, but what can we do, if it does than to just see how things play out.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

Bitcoin has reached its lowest point, which is $6,000.

The bear is over, we are in a phase. Now it's $11,000.

Every guess is uncertain, no one can predict the future.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.

Exactly, no one really knows how far or low it can go. Its trend is always like that, sometimes low and sometimes high. Todays bitcoin price runs at $8k to $11k, we do not know what will happen tommorow its trend like we know is having downtick and uptick scenarios which is very unpredictable. But, we as bitcoin believers should not lose hope when these instances will happen. This is just normal and one thing we can help is continue support bitcoin as long as we can.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lopez cryptomania (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Thanks for the sobering reminder that every guess is uncertain and nobody can predict the future. Reminds me of why everyone says to not put in more than what you're absolutely willing to lose 100% of, but I will continue believing that the Cryptoverse has more upside to offer bc of my rooted beliefs in blockchain tech. Now if only the values of the currencies will hold and thrive as the underlying tech is adopted, that would be ideal for all of us. Let us pray for this.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

Nobody's know how low the trend go. But i believe it will stop at $5,000. Whenever bitcoin start increase some bad news come and crash the price. But the only thing which can helps us is "HOPE". 

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
John Wallker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

Now is the time when tendency of all the currencies should turn in increasung direction, everydody is talking about cryoto spring.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

Nobody's know how low the trend go. But i believe it will stop at $5,000. Whenever bitcoin start increase some bad news come and crash the price. But the only thing which can helps us is "HOPE". 
actually the current price change is not too extreme like some time ago, where the price is not always weakened, actually bitcoin prices almost rose 100% since last time correction right? I think the bear trend is over, prices are steady in the range $10k-$11k for the past few days and I think in the next few days we'll see prices going up high and skyrocket
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

Now is the time when tendency of all the currencies should turn in increasung direction, everydody is talking about cryoto spring.
Yep, many professionals believe that this spring will be traditionally bullish trend until the increase in total market capitalization to 1 trillion dollars.
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

will you sell now bitcoin and wait for price go up
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:33:38 AM

We can just hope that bitcoins come back and start showing positive rates on markets. People has to buy more bitcoin to increase its demand by doing this it will increase. We have to contributes for bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: