Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will this bear trend go?  (Read 1522 times)
lopez cryptomania (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:30:14 AM

Now is the time when tendency of all the currencies should turn in increasung direction, everydody is talking about cryoto spring.
Yep, many professionals believe that this spring will be traditionally bullish trend until the increase in total market capitalization to 1 trillion dollars.

Yes I agree and hope the Spring comes faster lol this price action right now is killing me jk not really but wish price would've stayed above $10k recently. I'm sure it'll be fine after the Spring though it'll go up to all time new highs and then we will all be talking about all the bull news, it's just a rollercoaster ride up and down.
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:34:40 AM

I am afraid you estimate could be quite accurate. Of course I hope it is not, and that the downside would just halt with a double bottom around 6000$. But a bigger drop is too convenient for the big boys so that they can thorw out the little investors who will panic sell, and the big boys will fill their bags.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:40:01 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 08:40:29 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Chinese year, but i think fake news.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

There were some people saying that bitcoin was going to be touching less than $3000 in a short-medium term, i do not know, and no one knows what the hell is going on.
Just hold guys, that is the only way that we are going to make some profit in here.
I am afraid you estimate could be quite accurate. Of course I hope it is not, and that the downside would just halt with a double bottom around 6000$. But a bigger drop is too convenient for the big boys so that they can thorw out the little investors who will panic sell, and the big boys will fill their bags.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
maliken01

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

Well evrything is just speculation as nobody knows what would gonna happen in the future. But in my opinion,  the best way to deal in this kind of situation is staying calm. Keep HODLING the more it dips the more you buy. I't will moon soon, nobody knows the exact date but all cryptomanians knows that it will gonna moon. Bitcoins has been in this kind of situation many times before. Whales are manipulating the price and now, even the goverment and rules are trying to stop the bitcoins, but for sure bitcoins will gonna win in the end. Because miliionaires themself are wanting bitcoins price to dip more probably because they will buy more on dips. Bitcoin will survive in the end.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

The lowest possible dip I can see for Bitcoin is 2k.  And this is the lowest. So what I did is I hedge all my money to usdt no offence to bulls I am a bear. I am expecting BTC to tap 6k in the next few days.

ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:10:13 PM

I think the question is more how long will it take before we see a bull run , will it take 2 years like the last time we saw such a drop.
Or do more people know what is going on now and are they waiting to invest their money.
Either way this is a great entry point for people that got interested during the bull run.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:12:45 PM

The lowest possible dip I can see for Bitcoin is 2k.  And this is the lowest. So what I did is I hedge all my money to usdt no offence to bulls I am a bear. I am expecting BTC to tap 6k in the next few days.

If your prediction happen Im really sure there will be a huge people will buy bitcoin but in thw currecnt situation this is not gonna be happen since from the first month of this month the price are falling down so much from $20k to $7k from this range bitcoin will go up again in the next month from $7k to $10k/$13k but in the end theres no one will know how long this bear trend go.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:54:35 PM

At what price do yal think will be bottom before we turn back up? I'm thinking $4,900 not to spread any FUD, however, they say when it rains it poors, and we have still yet seen people's response to this upcoming Tuesday on the 6th when all American policymakers meet, SEC and everyone else and we see what kind of regulation is made. The price will go down until the millionaires and wall street tycoons are happy to buy what they're going to buy and then we'll see it soar up to $13-$20k post regulations.
It is currently below 8000 USD and is still struggling at that point. It is eay difficult to predict what will happen next whether it will fall even more or if pumps will take place soon. This is because of the volatility in the market. The market value moves alot so the best thing to do obviously is to hold. Selling won't surely be a good idea. You may also consider investing now since the market value of Bitcoin is still low. But moreover, be patient on things that are happening.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:09:22 AM

We can just hope that bitcoins come back and start showing positive rates on markets. People has to buy more bitcoin to increase its demand by doing this it will increase. We have to contributes for bitcoins.

Yeah I think if we still doubt on bitcoin growth of course it will have an effect on price in market. this time the market is still very quiet because most traders and investors are still hesitant to buy with large amounts. I think if many people are massively confident and buying bitcoin certainly it will lift back the demand and bitcoin prices.
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

We didn't now the exactly about bitcoin price, the only person who now the price of bitcoin is the manager or the founder of bitcoin.there so many reason  why the price of bitcoin going down,like the negative news about bitcoin is affect the bitcoin price.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

We didn't now the exactly about bitcoin price, the only person who now the price of bitcoin is the manager or the founder of bitcoin.there so many reason  why the price of bitcoin going down,like the negative news about bitcoin is affect the bitcoin price.
In my opinion, bitcoin can be reduced to $ 5k4, according to the candlestick chart technical analysis, bitcoin has good support in this area. The bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market has made many investors panic, but for me this is a good opportunity to buy crypto at very cheap prices. Take a look at the positive side of the market and find opportunities from it.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

I think this is going to be long enough until people will find more utility for bitcoin. For now as I do think in my opinion, majority of the people are not using it as payments or what so ever such that bitcoin will be put to use. The prices got so high because too many invested on buying and selling of bitcoins. This causes the volatility and as a result, the market that we have now.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

many people that says bitcoin prices could go down into some point in $4500~$5000 no one knows until when this beat trend will still keep occur. just need to hold your coin tightly or take risk to sell now and buy when lower.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:28:48 PM

Well it's been 2 months and the price never fell below 6000$ till now and all the fud are also not affecting the price at all as it is been said bitcoin shows recovery during this time around itself so there is a chance that we might finally see the trend change and bitcoin starts going on a uptrend again but also to keep in mind the price can fall also
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:57:27 PM

The lowest possible dip I can see for Bitcoin is 2k.  And this is the lowest. So what I did is I hedge all my money to usdt no offence to bulls I am a bear. I am expecting BTC to tap 6k in the next few days.
we've already touched $6k in a few days and the price is stable at $6k price range. if you are convinced that prices will continue to decline. it might not matter if you keep your assets to USD. but I myself am sure the price will soon recover. because I think we've touched the lowest price of bitcoin and prices will soon rise
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:45:10 AM

With speculations made around this forum and in the internet, you can clearly see these speculations that it's mid year that these bearish movement ends. It makes sense since bitcoin's graph tells us that bitcoin has really a good market cap and price from mid to end of the year.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
GlobitexOfficial

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:36:08 AM

many people that says bitcoin prices could go down into some point in $4500~$5000 no one knows until when this beat trend will still keep occur. just need to hold your coin tightly or take risk to sell now and buy when lower.

But this is indeed a risk Wink If one has held coins down to this price level, it would be wise to wait for the reversal, instead of trying to guess the short. There is seemingly way more probability of the coin going up, than it is for it to retest and break early 2017 price levels. But we shall see!
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:20:02 AM

the price before pump to 20k was around 4-6k and I guess that a fall to that price again would be a normal drop and maybe a dip but if it falls below the mentioned price than a huge panic would be in the market.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

I think this is going to be long enough until people will find more utility for bitcoin. For now as I do think in my opinion, majority of the people are not using it as payments or what so ever such that bitcoin will be put to use. The prices got so high because too many invested on buying and selling of bitcoins. This causes the volatility and as a result, the market that we have now.
The usability of bitcoin will go up as the developers finally are able to activate the lightning network once that happens a whole new universe of possibilities will open for bitcoin, right now bitcoin is mostly used as a store of value and as an investment but once it happens we will be able to use bitcoin for its intended purpose which is as a currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: