Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit  (Read 244854 times)
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

Whatever you do, don't panic. Markets are a little lifeless at the moment and it hasn't been great this year. The business cycle is always going to occur and at the moment its in a trough, but if you have patience there is a peak around the next corner. Have a look at the hx of BTC and you will see a similar trend. Be smart and don't sell.... HODLING is your best bet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
windytime

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:07:11 PM

no one will give you the right answer to such a difficult question, which is solved not even by one country but by a whole planet, most likely - it is necessary to wait

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                         ● MEDIUMANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

Attention! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
HusmayaTa

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:33:40 AM

It is past the point where it is possible to give up .Just like when I sold my 90% of my XVG AT 100 satoshi not knowing it will ascend to 1900 satoshi before it will drop cost. Presently I have learnt my exercise. I have effectively set cost and I have likewise set a formulat for myself which 60-20-20. The last 20% I won't put it available to be purchased until the point when I purchase same amount to supplant it different proportions will be sold no less than 400% of the real cost. Need to acquire a living through digital money quit taking a gander at the outlines each hour. It may influence you to have heart assault
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

Hello...Friends

The current possibility of portfolio value is reduced by more than half of that time. Not a good situation, and probably one of the worst. But we must also remember that this is a response from last year's rise, which may be filled by those who seek to gain instant wealth. So wait, this technology will probably grow enormously, and the rise in global capitalization should follow.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

I advise you to hold your coins because there is a chance you can have a higher profit when you hold your coins until the price increases for sale. When prices are down, or maybe buying another good coin is even cheaper but you know it's profitable.
cryptowse

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:16:13 AM

that depends on how much you invested, which projects and at what prices you bought in. If you didn't invest too much that you can sleep soundly at night then you should probably HODL, if you invested more than you should have and now you're not able to sleep at night then you should really ask yourself if the reward is worth the investment you made.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:11:31 AM

Stop thinking of quitting to crypto. Hodl and wait. Make more patience. This is the time when we must be patience if we want more profit from crypto. Hodl is the best way to do. Buy low and sell high when the time cryptoworld recover.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:38:57 AM

if you still have coins, you should hold the coin in a longer term, because there is still the possibility that the market will recover, and from the many issues about market recovery, most claim that the market recovery will take place at the end of this year or At the beginning of this summer, be a little patient, because if you sell coins that you still have right now you will get a huge loss because some time ago the market experienced a very drastic price decline. and if you look at the current market situation the market is gradually experiencing price increases, but whether the price increase will take place in the long run or not.
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

indeed lately the market situation has worsened and the coins on the market (bitcoin and altcoin) have experienced a very drastic decline, in my opinion maybe this is the impact of the bear market which is still ongoing and whether this time will end, and preferably when the current market conditions are like this, hold the coins that are still held for a longer period of time, while waiting for market recovery, and reduce the possibility of getting a large loss.
crypto_hann

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

There are two options. The first is to forget about cryptocurrency as a phenomenon that shook the whole world and the second is to form a cryptocurrency portfolio and wait. There is a third option - to understand and to make now, but it's for everyone.
walleconomy

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:51:08 PM

Buy. After all, low price, time to enter the market. The cryptocurrency market has a great and profitable future. Cryptocurrencies are taking more and more places in society. More and more people are talking about this market. More and more people are interested in this way of investment. And if we consider globally, the cryptocurrency is the gold of the 21st century, which is still far from the peak of its popularity.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

Hello...Friends

Hold it, If you quit out from the market now you will get big lose. The market can recover but we don't know when? HOLD it and you will get back the money.
Yes,I will agree with don't quit out from the market because we are a looser in this crypto world and don't waste our maney that we are investing.What we are trying to do is hold unit the market price was recover and hopeful soon to recover too.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

if you are a person who understands the trading situation you will not think to get out of the crypto market. I saranka you to stay afloat not until you stop and lose
trust me everything will get better again

QUITTER never wins! just hold buddy. as you can see today the market is getting more grass on the ground.
time has come though the rocket does not have enough gas to fly the engineers are working hard now. in just a few days we can see the rocket to fly and the market will be insane and every holder will have the best time of their life. now if you want to quit it's up to you but don't be a loser. just hold and wait.
nemesis78

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

It all depends on how much money you have invested at the moment and in what token. If you are a beginner, you should wait and save your money and then invest.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:30:32 PM

As we are seeing that the crypto market is down for a long time and it's not improved yet. That's why many holders are in a trouble and the can't sell their coins because if they sell now then they will be in loose. So if you don't want to get loose then you should hold a little more. I think within 2-3 month crypto will recover. Then you should sell what coin you have.
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

I think it is the right decision will be able to choose only themselves, whether it will be profitable for you to continue the development of the coin, or still should stop there, and enjoy the acquired.

Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

It's better u HODL for now, the crypto market is down right now... I feel this is not the time to sell, since you didn't sell when the market was booming, its better one just holds so as not to lose. Although there are some coins that should be sold and dumped. It depends on how much potentials the project has and how much money you invested. I believe the market will recover soon, like say towards the end of the year. Just people patient for price pump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: