Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to buy altcoins?  (Read 807 times)
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:49:59 AM

If you believe your chosen altcoins will recover, I would say yes, now is the best time to invest. I know you are thinking if the coins will go dipper in the following days, do not worry about it. You may invest next time if this downfall will still continue. Do not invest all your money in one coin, and do not do one time investment. Any time is best time to invest, just as long as you believe your coins will be successful soon, you will still earn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ksyusha_so

Activity: 72
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

I would wait for the Chinese New Year to pass, it is not known how the market will behave

░|∙.Blend.∙|░░|Blend, the all-in-one solution for cross-platform lending investments|░ (http://blendcoins.io/)
porfenovich

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?

I find it a good time but still do your own research and consider to observe the fluctuation of  your desired coin's price before investing. 
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

I think it would still be a right time to buy altcoins since the recent drop. Some coins of course are still trying to recover from the dip, so if you do have the budget for buying altcoins for investment; buy them now while they are still very low. Then hold them for a couple of years for more and great profits.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

Yes, I think this is the right time to buy altcoins. Due to the dip the market is having, altcoin prices are down and bticoin as well. The market is beginning to stabilize, but we still have to choose the right coin to invest, the ones you know might end up sky rocketing soon.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?

I think this can be a really good time to make some investments with cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and a really big portion of the altcoins have really low prices now and I think they have enough potential to reach better values in the future.
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

In the long run, it's a good time to buy some good altcoin and Bitcoin.
But in the short term, there is still little confidence in the entire cryptocurrency market, and there is still a chance of a fall.

Angel35

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

It's always good time to invest in something worthy. For example, if all is great about coin you want to invest in, why shouldn't you do this?
Whichusell

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

Now excellent time for an entrance. As the bitcoin became cheaper, it is possible to buy it more and on it to buy more altkcoins.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

I think yes, because the market price is not stable it makes us get a big profit if buying altcoin now and hold until the end of December.

mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

Yes it is a good time to buy altcoins, because now market is on a low level and altcoins are cheap
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

Anytime is the good time to buy or invest on Altcoins and you need to do is to make some research about the Altcoin that you're going to buy and watch it in coinmarketcap.com and look for the history price chart. If it's dropping then you could buy now otherwise wait a little longer because Crypto Market is volatile and almost every Altcoin are dumping and pumping every other day so wait for a good timing and hit Buy Button if the coin price is lower.

barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

yes, I think it's a good time to buy more coins after a market crash maybe next month in the market price will rise again.
So this is a good time if you want to buy again after experiencing a decline usually will rise again although the amount of increase is uncertain.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

yes, I think it's a good time to buy more coins after a market crash maybe next month in the market price will rise again.
So this is a good time if you want to buy again after experiencing a decline usually will rise again although the amount of increase is uncertain.
I think the right time to buy is when the market price drop a week ago and also the Bitcoin / USD pair has a significant price reduction but it's true what you have said is currently the second chance to buy even though you will not feel the profit for that had bought a week ago.
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

Yes, now is a good time to invest in some altcoins, but you have to pick them carefully. If you invest in the long term, I think there are some that would jump to the moon after 1-2 years.

ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

Now good time to buy altcoins. Compare past few weaks now market still down situation. Market slowly increase and decrease again.It Will go to high value this year now buy many coin
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

Its depends on your ability. When you can able to buy altcoin that is the main time for you but you can buy altcoins in less price if you keep all the news related altcoins.
These things price moves all time and some days ago bitcoins price increased and that’s effect was fallen on other alts but now the price of bitcoin is just fallen and other altcoins also decreased their price so you can buy them at a less price if you can buy these at this time.
Just careful when you will buy them because there are many pumping coin are available in market and if you buy them then you will not be able to get any benefit from them so select the coin carefully at first.

themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:52:19 PM

I think this is the good time to buy altcoin as the market is currently affordable for every investor either with high or low investment.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

It's 50/50 as of now. If you want to buy atleast 50% of your portfolio only just to make sure or if you want to buy right now really atleast you can watch your portfolio if incase the market goest down you can sell and rebuy on dip.

I agree. I think that would depend on the coins you are aiming to invest in. If you're following them closely and see that they keep on going down in value or have been in a stand still for maybe weeks. Then, I would say that it is a good time to buy because that means that could be the best and least value it could actually go, thus, it is the best value in terms of buying. However, if the coins are still increasing in value or has only been down for a couple of days, then I wouldn't suggest because you could still wait for it to come down a little bit more before buying them for investment.

disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

it was often very good to buy altz in early spring / spring time of the year. Often this period just before Chinese New Year ,was the best for altz shopping. As bitcoin always dips after NYE and alts follow last year i was buying xrp in this period. It did quite well later on in 2017. So for 2018 i will be buying these days some HVN - hive tokens, HDG - hedge tokens, ICN - iconomi tokens, TAAS tokens, some KCS and BNB. Always dyor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: