Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to buy altcoins?  (Read 807 times)
coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

i think this the time to buy altcoin but u have to choose very carefully. u have to close look at the project and whose are behind that. dont put your money in one altcoin. research some altcoin they have really good future and then divide your money in those altcoin. to me this is the right choice
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ksyusha_so

Activity: 72
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:11:34 AM

I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?

In general, I would advise taking bitcoin now, rather than altcoyins. Because the price of bitcoin hasn't fallen that way for a long time, plus it's will grow faster than the altcoyins, and you will have time to earn some money on bitcoin and will be able to buy more altcoins

░|∙.Blend.∙|░░|Blend, the all-in-one solution for cross-platform lending investments|░ (http://blendcoins.io/)
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

Theres just one bad time to buy any coins, and thats when the coin is at the all time high. So right now, they are all far away from the all time high. So yes it is possily the best time right now to buy coins. Dont miss this chance, it will never be so cheap again in the next months. When you start buying the top20 coins you will sure get a good profit this year!
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:26:02 AM

Most of the coins has reached the lowest amount yesterday and they are around 35-50% lesser of what they were sold in December. You may even wait longer but we can't judge the market and if it starts to increase then you will lose the precious time now. This kind of a drop in market is very rare and may give good profits for you in the short time. Each and every coin in the market follows btc. If btc increases the coins too increases. I don't think that btc can go even below this and it may suddenly increase. This is the time to really make some good profits and do some study while altcoins as most of them don't even increase in time and do diversify your investments as if the other coin fails another coin may help you.

Market could go much lower. Or could rebound and stabalize. Dont see it rocketing back up imho though...

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
CryptoTechnik

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:08:56 AM

Look at the chart, research the project to confirm it's a solid project and buy the dip. Go halfway in if you feel it might dip further, that way you can buy in further if the opportunity arrises.
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:11:45 AM

I don't think so. I think it will still fall.
Why do I think so? The market is still in a funk, and it's hard to see a big change lately, as countries are planning to have a further oversight of the cryptocurrency market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
martin0317

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

Check and observe the market capitalization first that will be your signal if you are good to invest. At the moment we are having a swing up and down ride market that is why it is hard to say and perfect timing is the key if you want your money and investment in a very efficient way. There are lots of newly investors are losing money when they have invested in a downtrend market so again do some research first before investing in any kind of investment.
XIANNE25

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

Yes probably the best time to buy altcoins now as I can see the market is bloody red.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?

yes, it is very difficult to predict the situation for now. the market is always red, but now is a good time to buy lots of altcoins. I think there is no harm, you buy it starting from ethereum.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

no time is right, I guess all is speculation, now almost all red altcoin back. I also do not know how long it will last. but maybe you can take the speculation to buy altcoin, yes like eth is quite low in decline, unlike other altcoin.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

it's time to buy some altcoins all red-colored markets that buy at high prices are now experiencing panic because of a very deep decline earlier this year

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

Yes it is, for now the market maybe down but we must remember to learn from the previous swing of events last year. Imagine a rock being loaded in a sling shot intended to be targeted upwards. the more deeper you pull it the higher it flies. for sure it will be rising a again, this is the year of cryptos  and no one will ever hinder it, not ever the greates FUD can stop all the traders for being into this industry, let's not be terrified and keep HODLING.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

There is no better time folks than now to buy as much as many coin as possible since the market is really down in prices of cryptocurrency. I have started my daily shopping since last week and I can see there will be even more bargain this week.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Deancooel1

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

the current bitcoin condition may be unstable, I do not dare to advise .. but I think the most profitable thing is to buy coins when the price falls, but if you are not sure you can think it through
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:08:32 AM

Altcoins have a great future. It's just some rumors and FUDs that's been decreasing their prices these days. It's one of the best time for newcomers to join the altcoin boat of success.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

If you look at coinmarketcap, I would say it's a good time to buy the altcoin you want. Altcoin prices are down a few percent, in January and February the price of cryptocurrency has decreased drastically. I have a little solution for you, that's you can divide the two capital you have. Some of your capital can be bought altcoin now, and partly you can wait if the price will drop back.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

If you have enough money to invest in the world of crypto, I think its the right time to buy a lot of coins to earn money in the future because if we can see the value of all coins going down that why everyone has the possibility to buy more of its but in the near future we can earn money here because we are hoping someday digital currency will be double its price in the following days or month.

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

currently the best time to buy altcoin. because the current issue is causing the price of cryptocurrency coins to drop dramatically and possibly in the next few months the coins will regain steady and increase. so now is the right time to buy altcoin at a low price.

Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

It is mate. Since the prices went down, I believe that it is. Some actually strategize their buyng during these times, either they'll get BTC then exchange to Alt, or just straight alt. Also, if you're gonna buy, go for the best alts there is like Eth or Litecoin.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:37:48 AM

it's a good time to start some bags. you dont need to buy all of the coins at once, just buy some and see what the price does, if it goes down - buy some more at next support and continue doing so, if it goes up - great, you just made some profits. nobody is really sure what is going to happen next, everyone is just speculating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: