Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to buy altcoins?  (Read 807 times)
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

To me, if you think that the other alternative coins will recover again before the end of the year, then I will say yes, it is a good time to buy outcomes because of its fallen value. There's a huge difference between the price today for the price last year, which is a great opportunity to others. However, there are some who panic on selling their coins because of being afraid of losing a big amount of money. We should remember that the falling value of bitcoin has been just a challenge. Let's be optimistic, so we will avoid the temptation of selling our coins.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?

As bitcoin prices down , altcoin also down so for me bitcoin and other alt coin is the best coin to buy for now like eth , the price now is good enough for you to buy but if you can wait until the price reach the floor price it is better .
Helter_Skelter

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

I think now is a good time to purchase altcoins, so as not to regret later. I already bought a few altcoins!
SW_Lee

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?

Still some risks are coming soon I guess.
It is better to distinguish good ICOs by checking out project members, vision, ability, etc.
I know some good ones, but want to recommend you the best one in Korea so far.

pls read my post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882722.0

Have a lovely day.
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

You need to look at the technical chart of your coins,so you will know which will be the right time yo buy it,always remeber buy at the dips and sell it only at the peaks,however if you choose to bought a coin which doesnt have any fundamentals in the near future you might be stucked in it,because bitcoin's price is still declining as of the moment.

cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

The prices are low now so it is a good time to buy now or when the market starts to stabilize again.
When the prices start to rise again then you can make some profit.
Just research the coins and find the ones you can use or the ones you think have a good potential.
blant

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

Perfect time to but some alts, but market is unstable, so it might fall more than now. I think the best strategy is to split your fiat balance and start to buy alts by small amounts, so no matter where will the market goes, you will always be able to make the average price near the 24h-low.
ansh_848

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

From last 1 week the market of cryptocurrency has been disturbed. Just see the bitcoin price over time it was only decreasing and i think it will be going to be less than 4000$.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

Now is right time to buy alts from dip, all alts also btc is in low price now. When btc will gonna be stable all alts will start to grow fastly we need to buy from now this alts.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

I think this time is the right time to buy altcoin, because I also do that. altcoin prices are currently down considerably, we must take advantage of this situation to make a profit, if it's buying and the price is still down, keep hold it and don't get panic sell. don't be waiting again, maybe the price can go up one hours latter.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

As bitcoin prices down , altcoin also down so for me bitcoin and other alt coin is the best coin to buy for now like eth , the price now is good enough for you to buy but if you can wait until the price reach the floor price it is better .

You are right, but how to understand when the lowest price for a coin that interests us? Although now this decline ... it seems, where even lower? )
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

Yes it is because the prices this past few weeks are very low compared to its price by year end 2017 and early 2018. You wouldn't want to miss this opportunity for surely cryptocurrencies always have a point in the year where they were like growing in value relentlessly. For me this moments are the very foundation of a successful investment as a crypto trader.

cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

You should wait a little longer. I think Bitcoin will drop until to 6,000 dollars. Don't hurry for buy.

ArmaDildo

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

I think you should wait another week because the decline seems to last a few more days. it will be a very accurate time to invest a week later

webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

I would better say this: this is not the best time to sell altcoins. It is difficult to foresee if the market is going to fall or if it suddenly goes up. Thus, I’d better be watching what is going on, waiting for a while.
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

Just as long as you have done you research on which coin you want to invest, now is the time for you to invest. If you are having doubt, you can split your investment. Give a little today and if the dip will continue, invest again. Do not use all your money as one time investment no matter how big or small that is. For me, if you truly believe in your coin, anytime is the perfect time to invest.

dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

if we take into account that most altcoins have fallen in price then yes it can be considered a good time to buy
delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

For me, it is the availability of the investment that counts. You would not invest on coins you do not believe in. So, if you trust your coins, as long as you have money to invest, that is considered the perfect time to invest. Just use your extra money to invest. And do not borrow nor loan just to invest in altcoins, no matter how low the price is.

matthews30

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

I have been reading a lot of tips and guides on how and when is the perfect time to buy altcoins. Even heard it's on sale? What do you think everyone? Should I go all in and buy altcoins now?
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

For me,it would be. And it is the best time for the altcoins to shine and show their stability in the cryptomarket specially those altcoins that are already on the top. And for the investors, they can now invest to the altcoins that they wanted to invest before even if it is for a long-term or short-term investment because after some time every coins will be back to normal and will rise up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: