Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to buy altcoins?  (Read 807 times)
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

Hi, we need to be very carefully about buying coins/token because we are waiting China new years, the market will be a bit slow one more week. I would wait a bit more before getting in, but keeps your eyes on!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

maybe now the right time to buy Altcoin because the price is still low is a good opportunity to make a profit.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

The perfect time to invest in coins or tokens is probably during the ICO Presale but a bearish market like the one that has happened recently is a chance to buy coins for lower price "buying the dump"
Its a good time to invest but I will advice you make good research "DYOR" and also diversify.
When investing in cryptos never put all your eggs in one basket.

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:07:15 AM

I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?
I think it is a good time to invest in the coins and we may make a lot of money in the market.
shidannv

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:36:11 AM

I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?
I think it is a good time to buy in more coins and we can make more money when the prices go up again.
muchachita14

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:40:10 AM

Everyday is a good day to buy altcoins. Buying an altcoin in green is good, buying an altcoins in red is so good. Its up to you if you can handle ups and downs. If you cant, just dont.
kashwin663

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

yes.right time to invest in Ethereum Because ether is the best amongst all other Cryptocurrencies.its a platform for smart contracts, I’ll not explain more about Ethereum, or it would take a lot of time.anyway My advice to you is, invest in Ethereum.

ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

For me right now to buy altcoin, because the price is down, maybe a few months ahead altcoin back up.

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:04:40 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 10:14:02 AM by acheampong64

This question has been one of the ambiguous question to answer by many traders, but for the veteran traders they always know when to invest because they have studied the market for a while. I always say to myself that, any day within the crypto is a good day to invest. Just some few days ago, people said the end of bitcoin has come. Others said the bubble has busted and that cryptocurrency had collapsed, but look at what is happening now! Prices are looking encouraging now. So my advice is that, if only you are ready to invest then find a good coin and invest now, because during times like this (when correction has gone for some days) is the best time to invest. Waiting a while might not make you put in much investment because prices will be high at that time, so if you invest now, you are able to buy as many as you can buy, and then relax for some weeks to see your money grow
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:14:10 AM

yes indeed this is the best time to buy altcoin because these day theyre pretty cheap and also there is a big dump so whenever you feel or did a research on them why not do some investment to get some profits

anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:15:13 AM

At this time, when the Bitcoin exchange rate reaches $ 11,000, and the altcoins are showing signs of increasing, investment in altcoins is perfectly reasonable. You should invest in altcoins as soon as possible to earn a significant profit by the end of 2018, as Bitcoin rates are expected to reach $ 50000.

Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:16:00 AM

Altcoins are at the low rate in market and are at the buying scale and its future is good as btc is at gaining price, it will pay a good return so in my view it is the best time to buy alt coins

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:22:25 AM

Now is the right time to buy in more coins and if we are patient enough and wit for a lon time we can make a lot of money with the coins.
usm1000

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:26:09 AM

no .. I think it's time to buy bitcoin because I think the bitcoin price will go down drastically and we just hold some time to take advantage
my advice dont buy altcoin first
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

This time it's a good time to buy altcoins, because many altcoins prices are down, you can invest in Altcoin and profit from it.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

Altcoins are at the low rate in market and are at the buying scale and its future is good as btc is at gaining price, it will pay a good return so in my view it is the best time to buy alt coins

Yes altcoins are still at low price but now they are slowly gaining and getting more valuable as it's price says at the crypto market. When bitcoin rises altcoins also follows that's what i had observe. So if we base at bitcoin, now bitcoin shines at the market recovering despite of being dump in two months/FUD issues. Im sure bitcoin will be back on the spotlight and so altcoins follows. So we should consider altcoins now as a good investments.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

As a piece of advice there may probably be another dip
Wait when the market is struggling can't say when it will be precisely but there will be a dip that is the best time to buy altcoins.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

still there are lots of undervalued coins in the market.
BCH is still undervalued and can give min 25% profit in few days which is huge profit

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:36:22 PM

I really think that the best time to buy altcoins or bitcoin is when every one else is afraid and in fear. When market is down, you can avail coins at a cheap price, and most people who are familiar with cryptocurrency market are aware that it's the best time to go shopping when most coins are red.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

I really think that the best time to buy altcoins or bitcoin is when every one else is afraid and in fear. When market is down, you can avail coins at a cheap price, and most people who are familiar with cryptocurrency market are aware that it's the best time to go shopping when most coins are red.
Shopping while the coins aren't doing too well is not smart. I would just keep the coins until the pump is over.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆