Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does bitcoin have value?  (Read 2161 times)
Pier7

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:13:29 PM

Bitcoin has value because it is like gold in the internet. It is also mined and people buy an expensive equipment to mined them and it is limited in supply. Since it is limited, it becomes really precious and the price of it depends on the demand from the people.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

In my opinion, BTC has value to the extent that it has an interest in it. If people stop looking for it, then it will be worthless. That's just about everything we trade with. Even with the money that we use.  Huh

although the bitcoin value is now red, it still does not affect the stability of bitcoin to move forward. it's just that the obstacles in the bitcoin journey is very difficult, but it has also been a lot of support.
Ethelbert Moore

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

We value bitcoin because of we can get a good profit that we can't get to other way. So i think bitcoin is the best. Bitcoin is very promising and popular currency. most of the people using it. because it's transaction is so fast and secure. it's Price is very high. day by day it's Price increasing.  So in future, its will  very popular. I think , in future, every country will accepting Bitcoin and using there transaction.  Bitcoin is future of gold.
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

Hello everybody. Bitcoin is now of value, as it has reached a level of trust and stability. Many people believed in him and every day they are more and more.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

I think Bitcoin is new form of online payment on international level which is accept by people. And it's limited supply makes its value higher.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:18:40 PM

Bitcoin have a great technology inside and its due to decentralization no one can hack and the fees and time of sending is no more long and affordable at cheap rates that is why bitcoin is more valuable,
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

Hi you have shared great things but one thing is more most of the peoples are there in the world who wants to work on latest blockchain technology that is why they have a good option to put the funds in this technology by using digital world,
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

Because bitcoin has many enthusiasts and investors that make bitcoin more valuable. And bitcoin is still the main world crypto currency.
i think bitcoin is a stable currency and also its trues worthy that's why people around the world they are investing and supporting bitcoin.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

bitcoin has value because now the total supply of bitcoin is very limited and also the demand of bitcoin is very high, now bitcoin can be used for multipurpose payment very efficient. that's a bit of an idea why bitcoin has a high value and price.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:07:11 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 04:54:11 PM by Qartersa

bitcoin has value because now the total supply of bitcoin is very limited and also the demand of bitcoin is very high, now bitcoin can be used for multipurpose payment very efficient. that's a bit of an idea why bitcoin has a high value and price.

Scarcity is indeed a reason, but that is not the only one though. You can say that bitcoins are priced this way because people see it as something valuable and useful. Similar to gold, people value it based on how much they believe its value to be. To be honest, I would say that gold is a lot more useless than bitcoins as the latter is much much more malleable and has more real world use than gold which is just used as a jewelry or some sort of status symbol.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

Because bitcoin is a stable cryptocurrency.
Most of people have different way and think what are the value of bitcoin of them, maybe some are think that btc will help them to be a financial stable.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:40:08 PM

We value bitcoin because of we can get a good profit that we can't get to other way. So i think bitcoin is the best. Bitcoin is very promising and popular currency. most of the people using it. because it's transaction is so fast and secure. it's Price is very high. day by day it's Price increasing.  So in future, its will  very popular. I think , in future, every country will accepting Bitcoin and using there transaction.  Bitcoin is future of gold.
To me i think that it is only because of the interest of the people, people are interested in bitcoin because they still think and hope that they will get a good profit from bitcoin investment, and that is the reason that bitcoin value is increasing from time to time. i think that in future bitcoin will be use in every house, and everywhere in the world.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

Bitcoin has value because it has been accepted as a medium of exchange or as payment for goods and services same as fiat. Through time Bitcoin has accumulated a certain level of popularity which in effect increased for its demand. And when demand increases and supply decreases, value and price will increase.

zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

BTC is the value of the currency network control together by all COINS users, unless the majority of the currency users agree to make a change, or any person or organization can change or stop the COINS.

The significance of decentralization is that bitcoin, in the history of mankind, has used technology to ensure that private property is sacrosanct.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

As for me, I will say bitcoin have gained massive trust from people and popularity of bitcoin keeps increasing on daily basis, for example if you ask most people around you who have not really understand about blockchain, whenever you ask them about cryptocurrecy them will call bitcoin for you and most of them do not know if there any other altcoin.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:11:30 PM

Bitcoin has value because it is as valuable as money. Bitcoin has the properties of money (durable, concise, exchangeable, rare, divisible, and recognizable) based on mathematical formulas rather than based on physical form (such as gold and silver) or trust in the central (such as fiat currency). In short, Bitcoin is supported by math. With these attributes, all that is required of money to have an exchange rate is trust and acceptance. In the case of Bitcoin, this condition can be measured by the growth of users, sellers and early users. Like other currencies, the value of bitcoin comes only from people who are willing to accept it as a means of payment.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:14:15 PM

-I think It is popular. many people accept and trade in Bitcoin because It is recognized and accepted as a currency by many.
-Bitcoin is decentralized and limited. This is a major factor for many Bitcoin users. Bitcoin is hard for governments to trace and tax
-Bitcoin acts like an equity investment. The market value of Bitcoins has had wild swings in value and even a market cap.
-Bitcoin is a social network. The Bitcoin "community" is active and acts like other online social networks.
-There are only 21 million bits so it has the same value as gold.

Because a lot of people invested on it.  Therefore, it's trusted.  The value of bitcoin is dramatically increasing from time to time, compared on when bitcoin got started. So the same thing might happen, those people who invested when bitcoin was new are not rich.  That's people are buying it now,  to reserve it from their future.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

For the same reason gold, diamonds, precious metals, etc, have value. Because society has deemed these things valuable even though they have no intrinsic purpose, and so people will pay fiat for them.

Yes society gave value to everything just like bitcoin. Bitcoin can't never be valuable if society can't patronize it and use it for its purpose. Bitcoin will S a currency that we can use to trade or to shop online but because of intelligence of people they discovered that bitcoin should also be profitable.
Beb101

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:32:26 AM

Bitcoin have value because of the people who are interested in investing on a new type of currency or business. The number of this people are increasing, that's why the value of bitcoin is also increasing.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

cuz its more famous then all other coins and its more popular , more used and cuz it was the first developed coin its the original idea

Free palestine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: