Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does bitcoin have value?  (Read 2161 times)
asm0305

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

Because for its successive path in society,personally it provides more profit earnings hence improveing in their standard living of life in society and also this bitcoin can also use as personal banking where money can transfer all over world easily and freely.
Thing thing

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

The fact that Bitcoin have value is that Bitcoin has an efficiency in transactions of money through internet without an intermediary support. There has been a lot of talk about how to price bitcoin and we set out here to explore what bitcoin's price might look like in the event it achieves some level of widespread adoption.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

I think for me why bitcoin does have value is because the efficiency in transactions of money through internet without an intermediary support and many people are investing in bitcoin.
Dvmd lionel25

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

Bitcoin has gained very high value because its demand has increased greatly, because people think it's worth investing because its supply is limited and it's really beyond the reach of the hands of the government
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

bitcoin is already very popular which allows anyone to have, swap and buy anywhere and many have received payment using btc is one of the most important reasons. I consider the most promising btc to be divested even if sometimes the price falls immeasurably, but if it has reached a stable point it will be stable for a long time.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

The bitcoin become had a value once there is people had importance on it. The more people become interested on it the higher the value it will become.
Revprojects

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:25:52 PM

Different people see in Bitcoin different advantages. Usually people appreciate Bitcoin for independence from companies and states, low transaction fee, security and reliability.
lulutika

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:30:35 AM

It is valuable because it is trusted by everyone and pours in a lot of capital, pushing the value of it higher
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:41:48 AM

-I think It is popular. many people accept and trade in Bitcoin because It is recognized and accepted as a currency by many.
-Bitcoin is decentralized and limited. This is a major factor for many Bitcoin users. Bitcoin is hard for governments to trace and tax
-Bitcoin acts like an equity investment. The market value of Bitcoins has had wild swings in value and even a market cap.
-Bitcoin is a social network. The Bitcoin "community" is active and acts like other online social networks.
-There are only 21 million bits so it has the same value as gold.
Bitcoin have value because its a currency...and in fact everyone adapts it as currency...And yes it can be compared to gold in case of value and asset but bitcoin is not jewellery....and "it is hard to trace" it can not be reason for having value.
Bezita

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:47:33 AM

Higher Prices Bitcoin prices are in a privileged position, especially those interested in profiting from price differences. Not the least of which is a system called as one of the revolutions in many ways. I would like to invite all to see Bitcoin with different glasses. The benefits of the increasing costs, interesting to see why and how the price is formed. which I know very well is not trying to discredit Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. is ideal to explore incoming sources.
Silent Money

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:57:02 AM

I also thought of this Idea that how Bitcoin have that Value from the beginning. and I think the first known trading that made bitcoin more valuable because of that Pizza.. And as rumored that terrorist also uses this currency so that they could anonymously trade weapons. Those transactions could have be the one that makes bitcoin so much valuable now and many Investors have started putting their money on this Digital Currency.. Sorry if maybe I made a mistake in my statements.. I just heard those rumors and that are my thoughts how Bitcoin have much value now. Grin Grin
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:09:35 AM

Because bitcoin is the same as fiat so it will be more useful if it has value, besides that bitcoin gets survive in the crypto world. The most important of bitcoin values is the basis for buying and selling process.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
muslihudin

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:32:15 AM

because it is very popular, its security is high, it can be used as global currency, its users are many, its price is increase from year to year
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

bitcoin in can be got a value in because the higher price puts Bitcoin in a special position in the eyes of many people, especially those interested to reap the benefits of price differences.
parkiabi

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

Bitcoin value is due to high volume of demand that cause for its price to rise in unimaginable value. It's uses may drive people who are open-minded and innovative to invest in it because of change.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

Bitcoin has increased such a high incentive because of its appeal and its request has expanded high as individuals observed it to be justified regardless of the venture as its supply is constrained and it being absolutely out of the scope of the hands of government.Also individuals discovered it that it couldn't be hacked by anybody unless we uncover the private keys of the wallet in which it is put away.

Individuals are as of now tired of government's monetary forms which are liable to collapse and furthermore as bitcoin hoops couldn't be exhausted specifically, the vast majority discovered it as a place of refuge unwilling to pay the enormous level of assessments.

Likewise installments could be sent to anybody at low exchange charges thus when individuals found a group of helpful factors in a solitary money, they simply would not like to miss it.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

The desire of people wanting bitcoin gives it its prices just like golds and diamonds.
Moonbill

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

Bitcoin is expensive because of its popularity and high security. Nowadays, the demand of people using bitcoin is increasing, in fact bitcoin really brings many benefits in life and is a stable economic source, long-term investment, I hope the end of 2018 bitcoin will reach the value of $ 25,000.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

because the king bitcoin of all coin. bitcoin has also been received in all crypto markets. and receive a good exchange with other cryiptocurrency, dollar and currency of our country. among the rupiah .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

Bitcoin is expensive because of its popularity and high security. Nowadays, the demand of people using bitcoin is increasing, in fact bitcoin really brings many benefits in life and is a stable economic source, long-term investment, I hope the end of 2018 bitcoin will reach the value of $ 25,000.
Bitcoin has a value because of the market. It is a demand of people, therefore the limited supplies are being shared by the always-increasing demand for it. It has increased its value for the reason that back in the days when Bitcoin was still new, only few people patronized it, but when it became well-known, a lot more people have come to invest their money into it, hence increasing the value of Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: