Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:01:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does bitcoin have value?  (Read 2161 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

I think this little read explains it well https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/what-is-bitcoin/why-bitcoin-has-value/
Kingjagat

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

Value of Bitcoin is also depend on buying-selling like another currencies. The technique, fundamental and sentimental analysis also depend on buying-selling, the analysis is human's same opinion.

I think in general, we will not take into account the side of moral of the question. important: regardless of our relationship with the requested to the privacy of finance, and currency crypto to satisfy. in general, the anonymity may be needed, and in many other cases, including not violate the letter of law. for example, shopping store products intimate. or financial support such as a charity, in the case when the fact of this activity not want to advertise.
Stevelulia

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

Bitcoin has value for the simple fact that it is being used by people. If people will stop using bitcoin then it will be much less of a value. The fact that it has demand already means it will have a value.
Lynh kolh

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

bitcoin has a very high price because bitcoin has a very limited supply and bitcoin has a very high demand that makes bitcoin expensive. and bitcoin will always be worth.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

The first is because bitcoin has the ability to keep someone from spending the same money over and over again. For systems running without central use, the method used by Bitcoin is brilliant. Bitcoin is able to transform the Internet from a data transfer system into a value transfer system. second is bitcoin has a transfer speed to the whole world with a short enough time. third, the ease of detecting fraud in the system. As many credit card information and inappropriate credit card theft occur, in a bitcoin system it is difficult to do and will be instantly detected. Fourth, because of the limited stock of bitcoins and the ever-increasing demand. The last factor is that people believe that bitcoin has value.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

For me, bitcoin has value because of the demand for it. We all know that bitcoin is also a currency, but the only difference is it forms of digital. When the bitcoin community, demand, and acceptance grows that price of it also increases. Also, regarding bitcoin’s capability like it is decentralized and less fee in your transaction vice versa. The other factors are bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has the technology of blockchain that does P2P. There are so many reasons why bitcoin has a value it will only depend on the question of a person what he/she want to know.  Smiley
Depend on how people understood the uses and the benefits, I think bitcoin have enough support to gain its current value, even many still are not
believing to its capabilities, but I guess its still having supply and demand factors, with many traders enjoying how fluctuations bring them good
earnings, more and more people are also beginning to take the risk and enjoy after gaining knowledge and learn how to play well, if we wanted to
enjoy as well we should take time to learn the process.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

I my own opinion, I think that the bitcoin has a value because it is in demand among people. Its popularity can be one of the reason why the bitcoin has a value.

harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

because it is heavily guarded by the price of 1 btc now with satisfactory results so that it reaches hundreds of millions and depending on the ebb and flow of the price can drop dramatically in every minute .
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

We live in human society. By this we need a lot of things. Such as: gold, silver, etc. It is very necessary for people to have such a bit of bitcoin.Because you can earn livelihood by earning money from bitcoin. So it can be said that bitcoin has its value.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

bitcoin have a value because right now bitcoin has the demand and the stock in the market, and the demand of bitcoin is higher than the stock in the market, this situation is makes the bitcoin have the value, and if you want to make bitcoin have more higher value i think you need to make the stock in the market lower or the buyer  demand is higher

Zero21

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

Why bitcoin have value is because of there so many people using bitcoin as cryptocurrency and there so many people investing to bitcoin.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

I think bitcoin have great value because bitcoin has a very limited supply and bitcoin has a very high demand that makes bitcoin expensive. And so many people now a days using bitcoin as cryptocurrency and investing to bitcoin. In addiction it's popularity can be one of the reason why the bitcoin has value.
markchoo

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

Because it was born early, many investors believed and used it as a tool for business and investment..Even now bitcoin price decreases still it is the most valuable coin in crypto even some altcoins couldn't defeat bitcoin value. In due time it will go so far. 
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

Bitcoin has value because it has been accepted as a medium of exchange or as payment for goods and services same as fiat. Through time Bitcoin has accumulated a certain level of popularity which in effect increased for its demand. And when demand increases and supply decreases, value and price will increase.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

Every currency or trading good is regulated by the market for it. Seems simple, bitcoin has a value because consens of much people i that bitcoin is worth sth .. about 7k USD right now...

Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

because of the first coin bitcoin in cryptocurrency and no 1 in crypto. Bitcoin has value because more and more people are interested to use it as a means of digital transactions that provide many benefits and profits are also great if we invest bitcoin.
duckmarchenko

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

bitcoin is in great demand, more people are interested in using it as a means of digital transactions. This is very good. We are moving forward
jones stone2505

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

The value of Bitcoin comes from the same reason the US dollar does – it’s a useful form of money that’s used by people to buy and sell things.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

Bitcoin is valuable because many people around the world are working with Bitcoin and are making money. Bitcoin is also becoming valuable as a crypto currency, due to this reason more and more people connect with Bitcoin to make it crypto market more valuable.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
vvaswert

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

Actually, as the bitcoin become popular it value is increasing and many will attract due to its great capability that makes each and everyone become comfortable and easier that can transact so fast as peer to peer communication. As time goes by bitcoin become popular and those haters of bitcoin become lovers of bitcoin now as they regret at first when I introduce bitcoin to them. Though, there have some circumstances bitcoin will encounter like on it's downfall but after several days or months it will back to it's stabilize value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: