Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does bitcoin have value?  (Read 2161 times)
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

bitcoin has a value because I think bitcoin has a very limited total supply and bitcoin has a very high demand that's one of the common reasons that make bitcoin has a price. the growing bitcoin the more expensive bitcoin.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

Because bitcoin is the only accepted virtual currency and it is decentralized in nature and nobody or governmet can control or have power over it.
The only reason why Bitcoin has value is because of the investors, whenever people invest or use bitcoins for their various transactions, the value starts to go up and when the opposite happens, the value starts to slump. So in the end it depends on the people using it.
meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

Because it has demand. With demand comes value.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:17:58 PM

Because bitcoin is the only accepted virtual currency and it is decentralized in nature and nobody or governmet can control or have power over it.
Have you not heard about any other virtual currency in the market  Tongue . Most of all of the virtual currencies in the market are decentralized, so there can be a question why you wanted to choose one over another  Wink. government can have some control over the market if the government could handle the exchanges in their country as financial institutions and monitor the flow of money, the rest of the network cannot be controlled.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

The only reason why Bitcoin has value is because of the investors, whenever people invest or use bitcoins for their various transactions, the value starts to go up and when the opposite happens, the value starts to slump. So in the end it depends on the people using it.
In addition, miners and traders also play an important role in creating value in bitcoin. Miners need capital to mine, so the value can be formed from it. The value grows according to the acceptance in the market, if demand is higher than the bid then the price will be high, and vice versa.

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

-I think It is popular. many people accept and trade in Bitcoin because It is recognized and accepted as a currency by many.
-Bitcoin is decentralized and limited. This is a major factor for many Bitcoin users. Bitcoin is hard for governments to trace and tax
-Bitcoin acts like an equity investment. The market value of Bitcoins has had wild swings in value and even a market cap.
-Bitcoin is a social network. The Bitcoin "community" is active and acts like other online social networks.
-There are only 21 million bits so it has the same value as gold.
Because of being indemand and adoption of many people and country and having a many partenership that's why the bitcoin price is continue to have a great value and bitcoin help many people to become rich because of the changing of value of it.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:43:19 AM

I believe that bitcoin has unbelievable value because people have witnessed that it already dumped to the lowest but bitcoin have the undeniable power to recover and regain its value. The support it gets from the people makes its worth more valuable that kept it to be on top of all the altcoins. Plus the many  amazing things we can do such as best investment channel, convenience, a currency for payment and transfer and a growing number of network of people with the same ideology.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
2408AAY

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:49:49 AM

I think bircoin have value because of its popularity
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:15:32 AM

-I think It is popular. many people accept and trade in Bitcoin because It is recognized and accepted as a currency by many.
-Bitcoin is decentralized and limited. This is a major factor for many Bitcoin users. Bitcoin is hard for governments to trace and tax
-Bitcoin acts like an equity investment. The market value of Bitcoins has had wild swings in value and even a market cap.
-Bitcoin is a social network. The Bitcoin "community" is active and acts like other online social networks.
Bitcoin has value because we people believe in bitcoins. Since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people throughout the world and because of which it has gained immense amount of potential users who are willing to invest in bitcoin. Because of which the demand of bitcoins has increased a lot in the the market. This has lead to increase in the price of bitcoin which is increasing day by day. So ultimately leading to increasing the value of bitcoin.
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:22:56 AM

you say it well, it will defin what bitcoin was i am sure that all the newbie in crypto that they need to know why bitcoin has valeu.
ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

I think that everything in this world is worth the price. Some things are worth a lot and some things are worth less. This lesser variety varies in popularity and its availability. The bitcoin side is the same. In the world of cryptosystem we see Bitcoin1. Because Bitcoin is the most popular. So I think it's worth it. There is a lot of ideas about Tatsa Bitcoin in Manaus's mind I hope its price and popularity will increase further in the future.
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

becuase of people stablishing. people can give value for all things

Just like other cryptos have value also. It has value because it is a crypto currency that maybe sooner it would become a money that we used every single day.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

I think why bitcoin does have value it's because it is popular and it's decentralized and limited and also the demand of bitcoin is very high.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

For me, all businesses have their own value but it depends on the uniqueness of ones. Bitcoin affects the life of people for it helps them in lot of ways and payment with low fees is one of the example for that. Also, bitcoin will derive its value both form its use as a medium of exchange and as a store of value. The supply of Bitcoin is high as specified in the current protocol. Bitcoin gains legitimacy, larger scale investors and more adoption, its volatility will decrease to the point that volatility is not a concern that would discourage adoption, its value is largely driven by speculative interest and the use of Bitcoin will never involve with franctional reserve banking and that all means of storing bitcoin will be full backed by Bitcoin. That's why everything has its own value.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:54:54 AM

Bitcoin value is due to high volume of demand that cause for its price to rise in unimaginable value. It's uses may drive people who are open-minded and innovative to invest in it because of change.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

Bitcoin gains its popularity because people demand and used to trade in for their daily needs .Like any other currency, bitcoin follows the basic rules of supply and demand. Currencies have always been useful tools to make trade easier, enabling holders to convert goods into a widely tradable commodity through sale, then use the proceeds of that sale to purchase nearly anything they wish.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

Bitcoin has value because we people believe in bitcoins. Since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people throughout the world and because of which it has gained immense amount of potential users who are willing to invest in bitcoin. Because of which the demand of bitcoins has increased a lot in the the market. This has lead to increase in the price of bitcoin which is increasing day by day. So ultimately leading to increasing the value of bitcoin.

Now a days many people want to invest in bitcoin because they know how it works,and they know how they can be gain profit from bitcoin.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

I think Bitcoin has value because many people invest on it,bitcoin can also use to buy a thing without any hassle, we can also use an easy transaction by it, that's the reason why many people invest on bitcoin.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

As we all know, bitcoin is decentralized and is also limited. Bitcoin became very popular and many people had accepted the use of it and also there are trades in bitcoin. It has a value because they are useful as a commodity to people. It is also a currency just like gold or a fiat as long as it can be used to trade then it has always a value.
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

Bitcoin's ability to keep someone from spending the same money over and over again. For systems running without central use, the method used by Bitcoin is brilliant. Bitcoin is able to transform the Internet from a data transfer system into a value transfer system. And the belief of people who believe that Bitcoin has value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: