Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin?  (Read 3968 times)
sergionero

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:09:32 AM

Korea is the most influentual country, it accounts for up to 20% of total crypto-trade.
And community effectively stands for its interests against government.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

Korea is the most influentual country, it accounts for up to 20% of total crypto-trade.
And community effectively stands for its interests against government.
Don't forget Japan with you they should be in the first pick, though government from other countries needs to be serious on technology including bitcoin. I hate it when people decline bitcoin, mainstream media will help the effectiveness of bitcoin supremacy. No more hate no More Corruption.
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:21:10 AM

Japan and China have great influence on BTC!

The volume of transactions in Japanese bitcoin is very large, and many stores accept BTC payment!

China has the largest population in the world, and there are a lot of people doing BTC. Government policy is strong enough to affect BTC.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:40:31 AM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:14:21 AM

I think the most influential country on bitcoin is India. Almost participants  and joiners are from the said country. They are also active in all projects and updates about crypto. And currently, majority of the developers and managers are Indian. 
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

china has serious influence as far bitcoins is concerned , remember china has a lot of miners simply because mining requires a lot of energy and some provinces in china has both cheap land and electricity that would be needed to setup a mining farm ....so you would find that it would be more profitable to farm in these countries.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

The volume of transactions in Japanese bitcoin is very large, and many stores accept BTC payment!

China has the largest population in the world, and there are a lot of people doing BTC. Government policy is strong enough to affect BTC.

I agree, in China although users are now not allowed to use crypto many still get pass this law. As for Japan, they like technology and innovation is their game.
vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

for the beginning of investments it is necessary to find out everything thoroughly) and it is better to find the person who roomes you in investing
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

I think that China still controls the vast majority of the market. Almost every ASIC miner for Bitcoin was manufactured. Miners are responsible for securing the Bitcoin network, they are really important. It would be great if they had competition. Also, Japan and South Korea have huge trade volumes. These markets are quite important and they shouldn't be ignored. Fortunately cryptocurrencies are regulated there which attracts more and more investors to finally start investing in cryptocurrencies.

Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
I think Japan has the biggest impact on bitcoin, followed by China and India. The Japanese government has acknowledged the legitimacy of bitcoin, which has grown so well in Japan that many Japanese people have invested in bitcoin. Bitcoin has many stores in Japan that accept bitcoin transactions.
vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

now invest in the project ks monitor. the project really pays) the profit can already be deduced in the first week
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

I agree, in China although users are now not allowed to use crypto many still get pass this law. As for Japan, they like technology and innovation is their game.
China is a country with great power and also a lot of people. but their government has full power to regulate every policy including the economy.
Policy on crypto will inhibit the development of bitcoin there. Japan remains a leader in Asia.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

Absolutely I agree with you. China and India has the largest bitcoin trader in asia. They have high technology grown fast and the are updated with new crypto currency. China is the most influential country in the Asia.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

I think it's China.
I am tired of hearing bad news about China. Every time the Chinese government has bad news, the whole cryptocurrency market will collapse. I hate this country. shit.

I agree to this that China has the biggest impact on bitcoins. Unfortunately, the country has only brought negative news regarding bitcoins for us in the recent past. Again, another Asian country which has good impact on the price of bitcoins is India. This country has huge investment potential. A lot of people have already started investing and we can expect this number to grow exponentially in coming years. I heard that more than 20 exchanges opened in that country in last one year.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

I think Asian countries such as China, Japan, Korea and India have a big impact on bitcoin, because the growing trend of many brands continue to expand their payment activity in Bitcoin. But Japan is a big hit with bitcoin, the Japanese government has acknowledged the legitimacy of bitcoin, and they like technology and innovation, with many stores in Japan accepting bitcoin deals.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

Japan is leading the Asian countries and Singapore is the next country to have greatest influence on Bitcoin. Japan Nd Singapore not only influencing the same but they are developing their economy with Bitcoin which is the best thing we need to appreciate. Japan has boldly made Bitcoin as legal tender in their country made all the developed countries think of making their country also legalized with Bitcoin.
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

in my opinion, the countries can not influence on Bitcoin. the mentality of the investors affects on crypto price. Nowadays, most the investors are too craven because they do not have enough knowledge and information. they are always scared of the bad news and they are cheated by them.

jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

Yes of course Japan is most influential with many enthusiasts and the improvement of the country's economy, that's because, Japan's financial authorities have legalized bitcoin as the official currency. unlike India and korea which get a ban or an issue that affects the fall in prices.

1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

Korea. They're up to date in technology and they always want to be ahead of everything. They obviously have a lot of money and they are driving the markets up or down whenever they wish.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
bad_apple

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

I think it's Japan and China. Because in China, despite of having the most largest population in the world, the mindset of the Chinese people is more on the business side so the more of them invest or promote bitcoin, the greater the influence will be raised upon it. Moreover, Japan is famous of its technology and also its well-disciplined people, and having said that due to its rise in the tech industry, Japanese people tend to have their eyes set on what's next on the future? What's next on our technology? Therefore, promoting any means of opportunity of improvement on technology which is bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: