Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

probably Japan because government of Japan doesn't say that bitcoin is illegal.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

In my opinion, China, South Korea and Japan have the greatest influence on the price of bitcoin from Asian countries. These three countries are capable of raising the price of bitcoins and altcoins to the skies. If you recall the situation in the spring of last year, then the growth of the crypto-currency market was due to the legalization of bitcoin in Japan and the massive purchase of crypto-currency by residents of this country. In the fall of 2017, sharp growth of bitcoin to $ 20,000 occurred largely due to the massive influx of South Korean investors and ordinary people. China is the main place of mining capacities concentration.
When China and SoKor bans ICO and exchanges thats the time the market falls, I see that these two Asian country really affects the market, they indeed influence BTC the way we didnt ex[ect it to be.
This topic is saying that countries have great influence on the ICO. And the influence here is positive or negative. So I think that there will be two countries that are Chinese in the negative direction and the Japanese direction in positive direction.
weakhandsgaming

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

I would say China creates most of the FUD here in Asia that will put it as a very influencial country. And also Korea when it terms to market volume. Koreans are crazy traders
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:28:03 PM

China and India were the most highly populated countries in the world.China  already has a high influence over bitcoin and India being another big country still have more population getting adapted to bitcoin.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:41:03 PM

If you talk about the Asian countries without any doubt i can say that "Tokyo" is most influenced by Bitcoin and you can also add Singapore to this list. But the amount of news about Bitcoin related stuff that comes out of Tokyo is immense and further they are taking technology to every possible level. You could also add the name of China but last year they left Bitcoin otherwise they were one of the biggest country supporting Bitcoin.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:39:45 AM

I estimate that China is the most influential country in Asia to Bitcoin. Being the most populous country in the world, the use of BItcoin by the Chinese population will increase the popularity of Bitcoin, which will increase the value of Bitcoin. In China there are now super rich people. Their choice of Bitcoin as a form of transaction in their commercial activities can help Bitcoin add value in a groundbreaking way. But it also has to think about the Chinese market's dominance of the Crypto market. Currently, Bitcoin is banned in China.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

I think the most influential countries are Japan, China, India and South Korea. the number of bitcoin account usage in China and India is very much because of the population in that country many people. News bitcoin ban in China, India and South Korea yesterday has made a reduction in bitcoin prices. otherwise Japan is a country in Asia that officially legalizes bitcoin as a legal means of payment. The presence of bitcoin in Japan makes this country more advanced.

kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

with a population of more than a billion people considered a revolutionary state of Bitcoin After the announcement of India's largest bitcoin government demonetization plan in the country increased daily trading volume from 5 BTC in December 2013 to 30 BTC in three months. By having 1,500 Bitcoin users.
tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

Japan has the greatest influenced among all Asian countries that uses cryptocurrencies. They were the first to develop and popularized it around the world.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:46:45 AM

Somewhere from the past China is the biggest country that gave the biggest contribution and was once a market mover. (I don't know if until now since there's politics in it).
I can remember when there's a correction most of the holders are blaming China for manipulating so those days were old and I was a newbie by that time but now everything has changed.
Japan and South Korea is now the new biggest contributor and has the greatest influence to bitcoin in Asia.

maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

these are three countries - Japan, South Korea and China. Japan is generally considered the home of the crypto currency.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:06:28 AM

these are three countries - Japan, South Korea and China. Japan is generally considered the home of the crypto currency.
South Korea is the last of the "three" was included in this list. Nevertheless, last year the state managed to lead a "bullish trend", which resulted in an increase in the rate of up to 15 dol. dollars.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

all countries in asia have an influence on bitcoin, among countries in asia that is more influential to bitcoin ie Japan. everyone must know about the name Satoshi Nakamoto because he is the creator of bitcoin and Stoshi Nakamoto is from Japan.
Lizzardis

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:09:10 AM

I suppose that the greatest influencer here is China and not Japan or Korea. Offical unacceptance of cryptos doesn't affect Chinese investors.

First factor here is number of chinese multibillionairs, that is astonishing, they put great sums and affect the rates directly.

Second is huge number of common users. I know that many markets and shops in China only accept BTC and creat their own crypto ecosystem to avoid paying taxes

You can also add mines and lots of shadow exchanges
Diki Santo

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:51:42 PM

the country of japan, because since 2017 has legalized bitcoin.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:57:09 PM

japan and china have the greatest influance on bitcoin, they are really support it, and also so much devaloper on those country

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge

This is basically it.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

Analysts say that South Korea accounts for a quarter of transactions for bitcoin and lightcoin. So i think, the right answer would be China and South Korea.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

Japan, South Korea, Singapore in a good way and China, India in a bad way.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

Japan is the homeland of bitcoin and crypto-currency, the first mining operations took place in this country. It is believed that Satoshi Nakamoto, the unknown creator of bitcoin, started his activities in Japan. China also plays an important role in the cryptographic markets due to the large volume of mine operations that are processed domestically. To run the mining requires a lot of energy. Since energy prices in China are quite low compared to other developed economies of the world, investors moved their business to the Asian country. In January 2018, South Korean regulators disagreed about the virtual exchanges operating in the country. Initially, the government announced the banning of the currency trade, referring to their use in criminal activities and money laundering, then the government's position was somewhat softened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: