Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin?  (Read 3968 times)
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:47:00 AM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
Yes, I think so. Japan plays an important role to support bitcoin grows legally and globally.As it was issued and introduced at first in  Japan, bitcoin grows well and faster in japan even the government has accepted formally. Besides that, the dominant countries that have a great influences on bitcoin growth are china and india . These two big countries which high population have a huge btc lovers, consumers and investors in bitcoin.So they can be easier to promote and support the future growth of bitcoin.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:45:17 AM

Asia is the largest continent in the world where most Cryptocurrency users can be found, and China has many exchanges from companies prepared in China.

China and Korea turned into the leading countries of Asia with a progressive economy that has a big impact on price movements that occur in Cryptocurrency., Most Asian countries are affected by the Bitcoin system
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:38:56 PM

South Korea is considered one of the largest markets for bitcoin traders worldwide. And just recently, the South Korean supreme court ruled bitcoin as an asset. That’s huge, right?
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge

Both Japan and South Korea are encouraging and welcoming cryptocurrency in their economy. China and India are debatable and somewhat questionable since these countries "ban" cryptos even though they are still in the top of investors. This four nations really is something and I can't wait to expect more from them. Wildcard country includes Singapore since this tiny country is really reach and innovative.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

South Korea is considered one of the largest markets for bitcoin traders worldwide. And just recently, the South Korean supreme court ruled bitcoin as an asset. That’s huge, right?

Really, but why I don't believe in what you say (sorry no offense). Because before, they have closed some exchange accounts and tightened any rules related to cryptocurrency.

Akash55

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:58:56 PM

India, Pakistan, China, Japan, South Korea have the greatest influence on Bitcoin
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:30:08 AM

I think the country that has the greatest influence in bitcoin is China for the reason that it has the most number of traders because we all know that China has the biggest population.  Other countries that are coping up and also has big impact to bitcoin are Japan,  South Korea,  and India. Additional,  I think Singapore is also a leading a country to bitcoin in terms of technology because their technologies are also advanced.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:51:36 AM

The bitcoin has a great potentiality. It has also a great influence at every country. But now a days China band bitcoin and India also aware their citizen to use bitcoin. In this situation Japan has the most potential regarding the bitcoin. All of we know Japan is using bitcoin at every level. So, I think Japan will be the pioneer to use bitcoin among Asian countries. But if India Come forward then India has also great opportunity to become pioneer, as the population of India is very large.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:45:24 AM

For trading i guess china is leading but for using bitcoin as mode of payment i guess japan is leading the way asost businesses and payment centers are accepting bitcoin as sn option for psyment in japan.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:28:13 AM

I think Japan and China is biggest users of Bitcoin and asia is largest continent a lot of influencer in this place. Japan is the pioneer, the creator of Bitcoin he influence other countries to use Bitcoin and China is good in trading a lot of members and users in this country, other says India is one of the influencer a lot people there i think it is.
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:31:05 AM

China, Japan and Korea. I'm currently in China right now and quite surprised how far they have come. Here almost nobody pays in cash anymore. People use mobile wallets like WeChat to pay almost everything. Even the old fashioned bus tickets can be bought using the QR code to buy tickets on the bus. Everything seems to be connected to the internet. If crypto ban will be removed in china, surely they will have a great impact.
I'm coming from Germany and we are way behind Chona regarding internet of things.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:15:14 AM

China is a bigger market than Korea and Japan. But the Chinese government appears to be opposed to Bitcoin's presence on their economies. I think there will be major changes with Bitcoin if China accepts Bitcoin and lifts the ban.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:27:58 AM

What I know from the news of the country that has a big influence on Bitcoin is the country where China has a very large Bitcoin users, unfortunately China is banning the existence of Bitcoin in the country so that it affects the value of Bitcoin itself.
gynhg5

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:33:47 AM

In Asia, China’s market is a large part, but in fact, because of the relationship between the Chinese government, Bitcoin’s development in China is the worst. Because the government's attitude towards Bitcoin is unfriendly, it is believed to be full of illegal activities, scams, illegal transactions, and money laundering.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:37:08 AM

One vote for China! They are such too big city and all there regulators gonna change the world! Just think one day when China allow everybody to use bitcoin s payment method, the btc price will go up real fast!
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:43:44 AM

Hi there vintamodern444! Since you are asking about influence, the first country that comes to my mind is China. They are the most populous and even the government prohibit some transaction about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, there are still many people who engaged in this activities. China did not just influence the people in their country but they also influence people outside their country. That is because the Bitmain which become the most largely well-known company that produces miners for the bitcoin. And its products are shipped almost everywhere.
dorofee

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:44:07 AM

India can have good impact in future if they make it legal. There is a huge untapped market in India that will invest in bitcoins if it is made legal there.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2556

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

One vote for China! They are such too big city and all there regulators gonna change the world! Just think one day when China allow everybody to use bitcoin s payment method, the btc price will go up real fast!
I wouldn't rely too much on a country such as China, they can bee too unpredictable, whatever today is legal tomorrow may be not. Bitcoin definitely needs to take some distance from that country, and so do the users.
Of course I would love a bitcoin used by all the Chinese people btw  Grin
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

China was the most dominant country not only in Asia but throughout the world to use Bitcoin since the ban in the last mid year, China hasn't made so many transactions in cryptocurrencies. Indian people on the other hand invested much in crypto last year but the media and politicians are spreading FUD in the community by spreading rumors and all sort of nonsense, indians have a great impact if a FUD hits them and that is why there is a lot of panic selling in India. Although the down trend is not yet over, we can see little green peaks in charts lets hope that Bitcoin spikes again....
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

I think that Japan is a country with big influence on bitcoin. Japan is the birthplace of the bitcoin currency. The Japanese government encourages people to use bitcoin. They want to build the heart of the capital bitcoin here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: