Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:57:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
Suprittandon

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

China has the biggest impact on the trading of Bitcoin because it has more exchanges and is technologically savvy country. China is one of the leaders because it has massive miners. After china, Japan and South Korea are the other countries.
liberty02

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:34:16 AM

China is definitely one of the big hitters in Bitcoin, due to their large population with around 1.4 Billion in terms of the number of transactions I think no one country can beat them. Their treatment of cryptocurrency will also affect everyone as no doubt in my mind that China is now the leader in the Market onwards. Not to mention their numerous miners generating income for them.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:52:30 AM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
It is undeniable that among the Asian country China has the great impact, because of the huge number of the investor.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

As long as mining is centralised to China, China's moves will have the largest impact, other than that probably higher bitcoin usage per capital places like India, Korea and Japan. If you mean in terms of technology behind it, Singapore based firms seem to be in the lead
We are of the same opinion.but me, I focus on japan as btc was introduced firstly in japan and now it is accepted legally.besides that china and india are two big countries which btc users are very high and be dominant to affect price fluctuation in the market.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

China is still on the top spot of that category. They have the biggest purchasing power because their country has the biggest market in the world. They should be classified as a continent and not as a country because of what they can do with their money.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

China is still on the top spot of that category. They have the biggest purchasing power because their country has the biggest market in the world. They should be classified as a continent and not as a country because of what they can do with their money.

What you are saying is not true, China got fame due to Mining Farm are their in their country. Apart from that i dont think that they have got any high trading or bitcoin usage. If you think that by being high mining Farm China should be classified as continent then their are so many other country who have some other capabilities then they should also be classified as continent.

It was once before that China was main for any fud or bitcoin crash reason but today they itself are stuck in bitcoin as japan and other country are leading in bitcoin adoption and within 1 or 2 yrs they will take over china for even mining also.
linsayjinny

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

Even Japan will just starting to make legalization in cryptocurrency. Thus not many Chinese will invest in Bitcoin.
Ronzky

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:56:33 AM

I think the greatest influence on bitcoin is the Philippines because a lot of my friends are investing, and some of the news anchor in the Philippines are investing in bitcoin. no more doubt that after several years some of the biggest business tycoon would investing in cryptocurrency.
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

I think first of all China and then Korea.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

There are two Asian countries that are more interested in the cryptocurrency that is Japan and South Korea they are the most interested to invest in cryptocurrency many traders use it for their businesses . The Japanese government had officially recognized digital currencies as a means of payment  once the Chinese had a trading volume of 80% in Bitcoin till the ban was put forward by the government but still they trade in China . Other Asian countries like Indonesia,Thailand,Singapore,India,Vietnam has contributed for the growth of cryptocurrency.
magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

I would say countries in the Asia-Pacific region like Japan, South Korea, Singapore. These countries traditionally have a strong history of embracing technology and nourishing tech startups. China, India, and Indonesia will follow later.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

I think the best and largest countries that embrace Cryptocurrency are Japan and South Korea, but China is the most influential country in Cryptocurrency, this is because China is a big country and has the most populous and spread all over the World. China is a very rich country, And its people also like to invest in Cryptocurrency. but when the Chinese government banned Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, at that time All Bitcoin users around the World were affected.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

I think Japan is the greatest influence country for bitcoin market in the world. This can not be separated with the fact that Japan have one of the strongest market bitcoin in the world. Beside that the financial authority of Japan also already accepting bitcoin as their legal currency.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

probably japanese most influential Asian countries bitcoin because japan most transactions using bitcoin virtual money. bitcoin marketing level in japan is very high compared marketing in other asian countries because japan government has legitimately relieved bitcoin
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

If any country want to be the greatest influencer on bitcoin, then they have to beat China in bitcoin mining. We can not deny the fact that China is the largest miner country in Asia, even the regulation or bad news in that country can alter the price of bitcoin itself, even the slightest one. So for me yeah, China.
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

My opinion , Countries like europe , japan and china are mostly influenced on bitcoin . Even india is growing  high in crypto world , but due to some issues there are some controversies and that'a why crytocurrency does not get  attracted by people .
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

I don't think which among these county whi are in asian are most influence to the bitcoin. But I hope in your list you may add Philippines because in my country we have millions of investor and user of the bitcoin and still counting and we help the price the price to increase more for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

I think Philippines is the great influence on bitcoin in Asian countries, because its already popular in some area in the Philippines and there's a lot people are using bitcoin for their payments. So it shows only that on this country its already known and there are many people are invested on bitcoin, and also Japan. Because its also already regulated on their country.
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

None other than China. They are the most populous country in the world, the largest trading floor in the world also of the Chinese. The number of minners here is also the largest.
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

I would say countries in the Asia-Pacific region like Japan, South Korea, Singapore. These countries traditionally have a strong history of embracing technology and nourishing tech startups. China, India, and Indonesia will follow later.
really your opinion that the state of china, korea, singapore and indonesia will increasingly affect the cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: